PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Petone CBR250

bungbung
15th January 2008, 07:25
This morning:

All black cbr250 on it's side on the Petone roundabout grass, 6 police cars, young fella head down in the back seat of one getting a talking to.

I missed the preceding entertainment but the bike looked undamaged and there were no ambo's around.

Dodger
15th January 2008, 07:31
Apparently he tried to do a runner from them (Wellington - Petone) :no:

Number One
15th January 2008, 07:35
Apparently he tried to do a runner from them (Wellington - Petone) :no:

During peak hour traffic :no:

Dodger
15th January 2008, 07:38
During peak hour traffic :no:
If he was going Petone - Wellington he may have had more luck. :rolleyes:

Number One
15th January 2008, 07:49
If he was going Petone - Wellington he may have had more luck. :rolleyes:

True dat...the breakdown lane get's ya places fast too.

When I was a lot younger and a lot dumber (and very very green to bikes) I went past a bike cop down the centre by Lower hutt in peak hour bumper to bumper stopped traffic. Decided (as I'd seen others doing it) that surely it was safer to go down the breakdown lane along the motorway...which I did. Didn't realise all the angst :Police: I had created behind me and eventually was pulled up on the large interchange coming into town...the guy on the bike had just radioed ahead...I was none the wiser...seen others doing it didn't think it was that big a deal...saw the bike cop (admittedly last minute, he was riding just infront of a truck) but as he didn't seem to follow or gesticulate at me or anything I figured all was fine. When he finally caught up he commented that I was getting along 'quite well' on my wee bike RG150 and that I was a very naughty girl...my first (and only) ticket.

sweetp
15th January 2008, 21:10
I was doing the Hutt - Wellington commute and sore him barrelling past with 3 cars chasing him. He didn't seem to be going overly fast and should have been arrested by the fashion police - doesn't he know that white helmets are sooo last year?

Trudes
15th January 2008, 21:21
Heard it on the news this morning, apparently (from what i heard), a 19 year old male was tried to be pulled up in Porirua for not having a license plate and was chased all the way to Petone where he ditched the bike and tried to do a runner (on foot). As i say, just what i heard, so don't shoot me if it's wrong. Silly silly!!

sunhuntin
15th January 2008, 21:41
I was doing the Hutt - Wellington commute and sore him barrelling past with 3 cars chasing him. He didn't seem to be going overly fast and should have been arrested by the fashion police - doesn't he know that white helmets are sooo last year?

one of my best friends wears a white helmet... makes him easy to tell from a distance, i think his is the only one in town. heheh.

wilber
15th January 2008, 21:52
workmate said a bike flew past him splitting traffic at speed with police a wee ways behind as he came onto motorway from tawa this morn

C_A
16th January 2008, 18:16
wondered what they were doing....
didn't see the guy in the car. thought it must have been a cras of sorts.

99TLS
16th January 2008, 18:54
apparently he ate the last donut :whistle:

Str8 Jacket
16th January 2008, 19:16
wondered what they were doing....

Bending him over by the sounds of it.... :shit:

C_A
16th January 2008, 20:00
totally.
I guess at least in the middle of the roundabout there would have been little police brutality. I hear that's commonplace with 'runners'

Slingshot
17th January 2008, 10:52
For the record...it wasn't the lock shop guy.

Blue Velvet
17th January 2008, 11:34
For the record...it wasn't the lock shop guy.

Though he does have a white helmet... :eek5:

koba
17th January 2008, 11:38
I'm a fan of the white helmets. they are really good, as sunhuntin says very noticable.

So, who was it aye?