PDA

View Full Version : Hello, another noob (Okey Dokey)

Okey Dokey
15th January 2008, 08:58
Very pleased to meet you and honoured to join the best site on the web!

I've been riding for 20 years, and love gixxers. I've been lurking on kiwibiker for at least a year. I hesitated to join up due to speed-of-snail dial up of the province; but have decided the time had come.

Many thanks for all the laughs and valuable information you all have provided me over the past months. I hope I can get the hang of this posting stuff and start to share my thoughts and experiences in return.

Lissa
15th January 2008, 09:38
Welcome to KB!!

SDU
15th January 2008, 10:30
Welcome to the nut house! Guess you've worked out you never really get to leave this place.
See you on the road sometime

99TLS
15th January 2008, 10:38
welcome to kb , dont feed the trolls after dark

Nade
15th January 2008, 20:51
oooo a fellow marlbarian..........don't be shy in coming forward girl. there is a group of us that reguarly get out and about...the more the merryier! :niceone:

H00dz
15th January 2008, 20:59
Norfland Welcomes you !!!! :headbang:

Okey Dokey
16th January 2008, 07:25
Thanks, Nade.

I'm more inclined to be a solitary rider; don't know why this is the case. I hope to catch up with you at some time, though. Glad to know there are other kbers in Marlborough! Thanks for the welcome.

Nade
16th January 2008, 16:57
anytime! :niceone:

Bikernereid
19th January 2008, 08:05
Welcome but beware;)

Very pleased to meet you and honoured to join the best site on the web!

I've been riding for 20 years, and love gixxers. I've been lurking on kiwibiker for at least a year. I hesitated to join up due to speed-of-snail dial up of the province; but have decided the time had come.

Many thanks for all the laughs and valuable information you all have provided me over the past months. I hope I can get the hang of this posting stuff and start to share my thoughts and experiences in return.

babyblade250rr
19th January 2008, 08:50
welcome to the looney bin, please enjoy your stay here lol

:headbang: