PDA

View Full Version : OK, who am I gonna give the learn this Sunday?

GIXser
15th January 2008, 20:51
ok, ya munkies" who wants a piece of me this sunday, come on ya tossers, come get some!!
puke trackday this sunday 20 th

Jimmy stay out of this thread

BarBender
15th January 2008, 21:14
ok, ya munkies" who wants a piece of me this sunday, come on ya tossers, come get some!!

LOL.
Im sure Dunc and Logan aka Batman and Robin will come out to play :2thumbsup
Have a good time.

Oh and send my best to that farken hairpin will ya.

FROSTY
15th January 2008, 21:19
hjmm--would a slow old fart on a pussy 650 be ok ?

GIXser
15th January 2008, 21:19
LOL.
Im sure Dunc and Logan aka Batman and Robin will come out to play :2thumbsup
Have a good time.

Oh and send my best to that farken hairpin will ya.

will do bro, ps i think you mean't "Dickman and Throbbin"

Patch
16th January 2008, 04:32
think I'll pass . . . its not much fun showing a poofy girl's blouse how to fall off :whistle:

you scared of a little White man action??

skidMark
16th January 2008, 04:35
i will give you lot a go if you lend me a bike n pay my entry....and give me a lift there :2thumbsup

i can dream...

ArcherWC
16th January 2008, 07:03
Im there, dont think I will give you much of a race on the 600 though

cowpoos
16th January 2008, 08:21

Jimmy stay out of this thread
Whats the wager pretty boy???

007XX
16th January 2008, 08:58
Hmmmmm...No bloody way I can give anyone the learn, but another track day seems like such a very tempting notion :shifty:

Might have to see if I can get more than moths out my wallet :p

Quasievil
16th January 2008, 08:59
I only need to pass you once, with a mirror mounted to the back of the bike, you will stay permanently behind me:laugh:

Quasievil
16th January 2008, 09:00

I would go 100 ta 1 on Eddie considering the status of your bike situation

:dodge:

Leong
16th January 2008, 12:53
Not me, but I'll be there trackside trying to get some video at Castrol.... want to get some good sound clips too...

cowpoos
16th January 2008, 13:20
I would go 100 ta 1 on Eddie considering the status of your bike situation

:dodge:
I can borrow bikes...

So if I rock up on a bike...sports bike...600 or bigger....then wat are the odds ??

Quasievil
16th January 2008, 14:00
I can borrow bikes...

So if I rock up on a bike...sports bike...600 or bigger....then wat are the odds ??

100 to 1 in favour of eddie cause Puke is a drag strip and he got more ponies than you

cowpoos
16th January 2008, 14:10
100 to 1 in favour of eddie cause Puke is a drag strip and he got more ponies than you
okay...maybe you should start a pole and take bets...and eddie and I can organise this...and if the stakes are high enough I'll get a bike and myself out there on sunday...

skidMark
16th January 2008, 14:14

bwahahahahahahahhahahaahaha so true so true.

taupos similar though...

i can keep up with some of the big toys on taupo full.....get onto the back straight and get blitzed...:nono:

GIXser
16th January 2008, 20:18

pppffffffftttt you gonna run around are ya???

cowpoos
17th January 2008, 06:53
pppffffffftttt you gonna run around are ya???
nope...so whats the wager?? or should I just stay in bed?

GIXser
17th January 2008, 13:23
nope...so whats the wager?? or should I just stay in bed?

mate stay in bed or come out , i pity the fool who will lend you a bike....:clap:
be good to see ya though.

ps if we put a wager on it...and i won... you would never pay!!!

cowpoos
17th January 2008, 21:17
mate stay in bed or come out , i pity the fool who will lend you a bike....:clap:
be good to see ya though.

ps if we put a wager on it...and i won... you would never pay!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....if well..... if that were to happen...if I were you...I would promptly buy a lotto ticket!!! lol

your a funny man eddie...lmfao!!! so whats wager Mr....or you to chicken shit?

and for the viewers...I have crashed less on a race track that GIXser has!!!! period!

Deano
17th January 2008, 21:25
I can piss further than both you cats......pffttt.

Poos, anything for a wind up eh....

boomer
17th January 2008, 21:35
I'll be there. I don't think Logans racing but he'll be lactating.. oops i mean spectating. Unfortunately i'm back to running stock pipes again, so no one will hear or see me this time.

Gonna be at Taupo on the 8th too...

Foo ken knee Au !!!

ps.. if anyone should happen to fall or take a trip of road at any point whilst at puke; can you please bring me some gixxer bits back to the pitt; i wanna see if i can rebuild ma bike !! churrrrrrr :D

and poos... just wait till teh second session and then take the pushie out.. Gixxer will be back in the pits by then with a 'broken' trike :Oops:

Deano
17th January 2008, 21:57
I don't think Logans racing but he'll be lactating.. oops i mean spectating.

Hey convert, is Logan racing at Paeroa ?

cowpoos
17th January 2008, 22:09
he's talkng about enigma51...about the only thing he'll be racin at pie-rower is boomer to the hotdog cart!! not logan of Kawa kid fame....

boomer
17th January 2008, 22:22

he's talkng about enigma51...about the only thing he'll be racin at pie-rower is boomer to the hotdog cart!! not logan of Kawa kid fame....

Indeed Poos is right.. but heres a teaser for 10. Logan is actually logans cousin would ya believe !

and poos.. if the hot dog cart is in play then it can mean only one thing.. your not going :bleh:

Deano
17th January 2008, 22:27
and poos.. if the hot dog cart is in play then it can mean only one thing.. your not going :bleh:

Which one of you is WIDE RECEIVER ??

cowpoos
17th January 2008, 22:30
well sunshine...thats where you mite be wrong!!

coz I'm serving biarch!!!

boomer
17th January 2008, 22:33
Which one of you is WIDE RECEIVER ??

Since i sold the Honduh i don't receive anymore. Poos has taken up that role as he definitely fits the 'wide' criteria.

cowpoos
17th January 2008, 22:47
Since i sold the Honduh i don't receive anymore. Poos has taken up that role as he definitely fits the 'wide' criteria.
eh?????? what the fuck you talking bout now willis????

I'll give you something wide to think about in a minute!!!!! be such a wide mutha fucker you gunna wish it were santa humping your arse again rather than this lean mean mutha fucking going fuck up your arse till it bleeds big bertha fucking machine!!!!

Au!!!

skidMark
17th January 2008, 23:03
I'll be there. I don't think Logans racing but he'll be lactating.. oops i mean spectating. Unfortunately i'm back to running stock pipes again, so no one will hear or see me this time.

Gonna be at Taupo on the 8th too...

Foo ken knee Au !!!

ps.. if anyone should happen to fall or take a trip of road at any point whilst at puke; can you please bring me some gixxer bits back to the pitt; i wanna see if i can rebuild ma bike !! churrrrrrr :D

and poos... just wait till teh second session and then take the pushie out.. Gixxer will be back in the pits by then with a 'broken' trike :Oops:

what?????

had to sell ur racefit to afford gas?

poorer than me ya bloodey gypo.

skidMark
17th January 2008, 23:06

is that why ya getting another honda soon boomer, missing the loving?

wifey's strapon just not do it for ya??

eh?????? what the fuck you talking bout now willis????

I'll give you something wide to think about in a minute!!!!! be such a wide mutha fucker you gunna wish it were santa humping your arse again rather than this lean mean mutha fucking going fuck up your arse till it bleeds big bertha fucking machine!!!!

Au!!!

deep heat and a broom?:devil2:

EDIT: Au!!!

Sanx
17th January 2008, 23:27

Not me. :(

Won't even be there with the camera.

GIXser
18th January 2008, 08:40
Not me. :(

Won't even be there with the camera.

fucken homosexual

cowpoos
18th January 2008, 11:04
fucken homosexual
chicken shit! Pluck pluck pluck!!! PLUUUUUUUCK PUUUUUUUARK!!! pluck pluck pluck!

Sanx
18th January 2008, 19:58
fucken homosexual

Coming from someone with blond highlights who uses moisturiser and gets facials...

chicken shit! Pluck pluck pluck!!! PLUUUUUUUCK PUUUUUUUARK!!! pluck pluck pluck!

What's the matter - one of your sheep dump you and now you're onto chickens?

GIXser
18th January 2008, 21:20
Coming from someone with blond highlights who uses moisturiser and gets facials...

What's the matter - one of your sheep dump you and now you're onto chickens?

bwwwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaa

he is /was a farmer you know!!:bleh:

ps poo... bring it on,,!!! go on "con some fool in lending you their bike..

cowpoos
19th January 2008, 10:26
bwwwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaa

he is /was a farmer you know!!:bleh:

ps poo... bring it on,,!!! go on "con some fool in lending you their bike..
the wager has to be worth the effort....