PDA

View Full Version : Ride in Wellington 2Moro

wkid_one
9th August 2003, 18:35
Riding in Wellington Tomorrow - leaving Caltex RimuTaka at 10am - going to windfarm and then who knows

Pickle
11th August 2003, 18:32
Hi Dan

did you go for a ride? I thought you were going to come to the beach with us? went trail riding thru the forests had a ball, there was even a spare bike for you to play with. weather was great. You missed a good weekend.

wkid_one
12th August 2003, 15:57
Was gonna - but then I woke up on Saturday to a list of chores from the other half with an ultimatum attached......I took the prudent option as I wanted to get my leg over (take any meaning of this)....

The weather was shit in Wellington - so I didn't think I was missing much.  I took the bike in to Sawyers instead to trade on a new bike (new for me) - but they hadn't bothered to call me to let me know that they hadn't picked the bike up yet.....that was the only time out of the house on Saturday.

Sunday we went up to Gladstone and back - nice ride - beaut weather.

I am still keen to get out on a stump thumper tho - so I will be in like flynn next time - having now racked up enough brownie points.

wkid_one
16th August 2003, 18:09
same ol'....

10am kickoff.

suzukirider
17th August 2003, 19:36
Wkid_one I am a little confused.................... You said you can't ride for 3 months due to shoulder and yet you are riding???
Have you made a miraclulas recovery???

As for the 'leg over' bit, that may just be a little to much information for me :p

wkid_one
17th August 2003, 20:38
Surgery delayed until the 19th Sept...lovely waiting lists....just can't ride at the mo for more than an hour at a stretch - hence short journeys