PDA

View Full Version : t-shirts (3rd batch)

SpankMe
9th August 2003, 22:44
Originally posted by Big Dog
Count me in for 2 will supply own shirts.

Originally posted by Gixxer
count me in for 2 more spankme, one of my mates wants to represent in OZ. 

I would like to supply my own t as well.
Well thats four. Eight more and I can do another batch. <a href="/forums/showthread.php?threadid=361">Full details</a>

Antallica
9th August 2003, 23:03
I wouldn't mind getting a black jacket for the bike and having that design on the back.... hmm, might pay a visit to the printers.

wkid_one
10th August 2003, 08:39
Yep - two here

Duke of Rogan
10th August 2003, 13:06
I wouldnt mind one too, I'll PM you the details...

how about a KB sticker? about 100mm square that we can stick to the back of our bikes? (or whereever)

I think this was mentioned in an earlier thread as an idea, but haven't seen any yet.

SpankMe
10th August 2003, 17:11
Will be looking into getting stickers printed soon. I printed some myself, but home printed ones don't stand up to the wet very well.

Gixxer
11th August 2003, 11:13
sweet, let me know when you want the dosh spankme, would be keen on a couple of stickers as well.

Duke of Rogan
11th August 2003, 12:40
I'm keen for at least one shirt (and maybe another for the missus), but I'm trying to decide whether the logo on the front or back.

is it possible to get one with a small logo on the front (or just the www.kiwibiker.co.nz address) and the large logo on the back?

just a thought, and I guess it would increase the price...

SpankMe
11th August 2003, 12:50
Any change to the logo or new logo would mean getting another screen made.

Since the numbers are starting to get close to 12, I will now start taking your money. :cool: Just follow <a href="/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361">these instructions</a>.

If you have a shirt you want printed, then make sure you have the word "front" or "back" securely stuck to it to indicate which side you want the logo on before you deliver it to me. Send me a PM to orginize getting it to me.

SpankMe
15th August 2003, 09:23
Just heard back from the printers about the cost of printing the logo onto members own shirts. It will depend on the number to be done, so you will be looking at between $10 - $15.

<center>So if you want one printed on your own shirt, you need to start thinking about getting it to me soon.</center>

Firefight
17th August 2003, 10:44
Put me down for a Medium size tee shirt, I will post you the dosh, I would also been keen on some stickers, will keep watching for info on these.

firefight:rockon:

babyB
18th August 2003, 15:34
im keen on stickers too &amp; another shirt

SpankMe
18th August 2003, 16:12
You need to send me a PM with your <a href="/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361">order details</a> if you wish to buy a shirt.

SpankMe
19th August 2003, 13:45
For those that inquired, the printer do not stock shirts larger than XXL. We can print the logo on any shirt you provide yourself.

Dave
19th August 2003, 15:22
fat bastards

SpankMe
25th August 2003, 23:06
I've got 13 orders, but only money for 5.

Time to get those cheques in the mail people. :cool:

SpankMe
29th August 2003, 20:38
Ok, I’ve got 8 confirmed orders, just 4 more before I can get this batch printed. If you have not received a PM titled "Order confirmation", then I have not received the money for your order.

Weathers looking good for this weekend, so I will be more than happy to hoon round on the bike to pickup your cash anytime.

PM me or phone 027 4315 817 :mobile:

SpankMe
1st September 2003, 19:10
<center>Will be giving the order to the printers in the next couple of days.
Last chance to get your order in.</center>

SpankMe
5th September 2003, 14:04
The shirts are ready. You can pick them up from me at work today, or I will be delivering them on the weekend.

SpankMe
11th September 2003, 20:57
So who wants to pick up their order on Track Time on Sunday, so I know which ones to take?

Firefight
12th September 2003, 06:47
Sadly Ia'm workin sat & sun, do you mind holdin on to my one for a bit? will contact you later in the week, maybe meet you out on tamaki drive for a lunchtime blat !
cheers firefight:rockon: