PDA

View Full Version : Gloves

AMPS
12th November 2004, 15:11
Although this is the company website, I thought I'd slip in a little plug for Dririder Drimesh gloves. I bought a pair yesterday, and they are the dogs bollocks for this summery weather we've got.
They have leather palms etc, but the back is drimesh with carbon-like knuckle and finger protection, very cool.
I only wish I had them on the weekend, would have been better than the hand saunas that I was wearing
Lou

Blakamin
12th November 2004, 15:19
Although this is the company website, I thought I'd slip in a little plug for Dririder Drimesh gloves. I bought a pair yesterday, and they are the dogs bollocks for this summery weather we've got.
They have leather palms etc, but the back is drimesh with carbon-like knuckle and finger protection, very cool.
I only wish I had them on the weekend, would have been better than the hand saunas that I was wearing
Lou
How much were they?

bear
12th November 2004, 15:23
Yeah I got some summer gloves as well, same style as yours but brand was RJays. Summer gloves are well worth having, mine were about $65.

Devil
12th November 2004, 15:26
Im not having any trouble with my gloves in the warm weather, its my jacket thats making me sweat like a piggy :(
Its a Spool cordura one with zip out liner, and its still too hot!

SuperDave
12th November 2004, 15:39
Im not having any trouble with my gloves in the warm weather, its my jacket thats making me sweat like a piggy :(
Its a Spool cordura one with zip out liner, and its still too hot!

Yeah! me too.I got this cordura jacket which had a zip out lining, I've recently taken it out for summer but its still like a damn sauna inside! I thought they were supposed to be all 'breathable'. I guess its bearable when im moving fast, but town riding and stopping its almost unbearable. What are the alternatives?

James Deuce
12th November 2004, 15:41
Lou

They are fantastic - Had a pair for about a year.

AMPS
13th November 2004, 08:51
How much were they?

A mere $79.00 inc
Lou

AMPS
13th November 2004, 09:14
Yeah! me too.I got this cordura jacket which had a zip out lining, I've recently taken it out for summer but its still like a damn sauna inside! I thought they were supposed to be all 'breathable'. I guess its bearable when im moving fast, but town riding and stopping its almost unbearable. What are the alternatives?

Dririder Drimesh jkts - $299.00 or any of the enduro style jackets, Spidi SXE etc.
Lou