PDA

View Full Version : Pukie today, 20 January

ArcherWC
20th January 2008, 17:17
Another great trackday today, with most of the really fast boys in the south island, the fast group was pretty underpopulated, so less trafic, yay.

Spent the whole day passing 1000's while they wobbled round the corners, only to get blasted on the back straight, VERY frustraiting

Got a new PB of 104.9, got a whole raft of excusses why I wasnt faster (strong gusty wind, gearing, traffic, old, fat, slow etc etc)

Have dropped a couple of seconds off my PB each time there, so still think I can knock off a couple more without too much effort. I am pretty keen to find someone that is willing to give me a hand (mentor kind of thing) since I dont have a lot of road bike experience

Anyway, was a very entertaining day with most of the usual suspects, cheers Boomer, Eddie, Matt, Death and Jono

Roll on the next one

boomer
20th January 2008, 17:29
congrats on the time; don't ya hate it when the litre boys get in ya way :rolleyes:

bwahahahah i'm shagged. i'll add some of my highs later

ArcherWC
20th January 2008, 17:34
congrats on the time; don't ya hate it when the litre boys get in ya way :rolleyes:

bwahahahah i'm shagged. i'll add some of my highs later
hahahaha....im in bed already.......fark im old

CHOPPA
20th January 2008, 21:39
You wouldnt be talkin bout me tryin to get my old boys zx14 around those corners with its wollowy suspension and my broken collar bone!! ha ha The 600 had no chance down the straight :bye: I even got my own back on the 1000s that smoked me down there when i was riding my old ladys sv!! If only the speedo actually said 300 cause the needle was way past... Dont worry ill be back on my 600 next time if i can afford to fix my mates zx10 that i blew up today

Toast
21st January 2008, 11:20
Nice one Brian. Will be good having a dice with you at next AMCC :niceone:

007XX
21st January 2008, 11:27
Awesome stuff Brian...

I'm so jealous. Can't wait for my next track day.

DEATH_INC.
22nd January 2008, 21:03
Good stuff dude. Maybe next time I'll be able to do more than 2 1/2 sessions and give ya a bit of competition eh....