PDA

View Full Version : Howdy folks (Zoolander)

Zoolander
20th January 2008, 22:59
Hey everyone, first post here but ive been lurking for a bit. Names Dave, I live in Wellington and currently ride an R1. Interested to see how many of you guys I already know, I worked behind the parts counter at Sawyers for a few years and also for Andrew Templeton at Roadsafe so I'm sure more than a few of us have crossed paths...

Good to be part of the madhouse anyway....

98tls
20th January 2008, 23:02
Hey everyone, first post here but ive been lurking for a bit. Names Dave, I live in Wellington and currently ride an R1. Interested to see how many of you guys I already know, I worked behind the parts counter at Sawyers for a few years and also for Andrew Templeton at Roadsafe so I'm sure more than a few of us have crossed paths...

Good to be part of the madhouse anyway.... Welcome....lived up in Wellington for 7 years selling cars ages ago,shithole but close to some great roads i thought.:niceone:

Grub
20th January 2008, 23:12
Welcome Dave, there's a chance that you'll know more than you really think is healthy. Best was of putting names to faces is join us for the Cruisy Wednesday Night Ride (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=57104) ... 6.30 at the Duck Pond, Avalon Park, just off Kennedy Good Bridge. 25 bikes last Wed

Swoop
21st January 2008, 12:07
Welcome!

Loved your movie!:rofl:

:ride:

007XX
21st January 2008, 12:09
Hi there, and welcome to the fun ride :2thumbsup

Beautiful choice of bike, but then again, you already know that I'm sure.

99TLS
21st January 2008, 12:19
welcome to kb , nice ride the R1

MyGSXF
22nd January 2008, 08:43
I worked for Andrew Templeton at Roadsafe

heya Dave.. welcome to the nutfarm!!! :msn-wink:

Just got off the phone to Andrew.. (I'm organising a rider training course in ChCh with him at the mo.. :niceone:) he says gidday.. & wants to know how many tats you have now!!! :laugh:

Jen :rockon:

NZsarge
22nd January 2008, 08:47
Howdy!
Welcome to KB. :niceone:

kiwifruit
22nd January 2008, 08:49
welcome to the site :)

Zoolander
22nd January 2008, 09:05
he says gidday.. & wants to know how many tats you have now!!! :laugh:

Cheeky man that Andrew.... tell him i've got a new one, on my back, its just a big picture of his face.... and the word "chopper" across my shoulders.... hehehe

Blue Velvet
22nd January 2008, 13:52
Greetings Dave :)

MyGSXF
22nd January 2008, 13:57
Cheeky man that Andrew.... tell him i've got a new one, on my back, its just a big picture of his face.... and the word "chopper" across my shoulders.... hehehe

will do!! :niceone:

Sully60
22nd January 2008, 15:19
Farrrrrrroooooooouuuuut you're back!
You've got another R1 eh? Wanna come do parts in the bike shop again?

Good to see you on here, and welcome to KB.

Just stay away from the choppers!

How'd you get that avatar to look just like you?:msn-wink:

Zoolander
22nd January 2008, 16:16
Farrrrrrroooooooouuuuut you're back!
You've got another R1 eh? Wanna come do parts in the bike shop again?

Good to see you on here, and welcome to KB.

Just stay away from the choppers!

How'd you get that avatar to look just like you?:msn-wink:

Thanks bud, its been a while huh? mmmm bike parts again or big cats? I'll have a think about that one! So what you been up to? Someone said you were working in construction? Hows bubs? :baby: Must be almost 5 years old now if my maths is right.

And that avatar is me! Just like yours, thats a great photo of you by the way, but does Number one know about your little green friend......

Sully60
22nd January 2008, 17:30
Thanks bud, its been a while huh? mmmm bike parts again or big cats? I'll have a think about that one!
So you're finished thinking then? I'd rather do your current job with no training than go back there if you get my drift.:no:

So what you been up to? Someone said you were working in construction? Hows bubs? :baby: Must be almost 5 years old now if my maths is right.

You got it right I'm in construction, leaves me in a good state of mind to get out on the bike and cause some destruction! Bubs just turned four. He's the man, and you thought I was a head case!

And that avatar is me! Just like yours, thats a great photo of you by the way, but does Number one know about your little green friend......

Now that's all out in the open (thanks Stirts!:devil2:) Number One and I have some "issues" to work through, she's a hard lady and all that slime ain't nice!

Trudes
22nd January 2008, 18:07
Hiho Dave, welcome to KB. :banana: You probably know a lot of us or have seen us around, it's funny when you realise someone you've seen posting absolute bollocks on here is that person who rides the (insert bike here) around. (like The Locksmith Guy)... (dodododo dodododo)

Number One
22nd January 2008, 18:11
Hi Dave - welcome to KB (officially that is), now that you aren't just one of those pervy no name buggers who doesn't contribute.

See ya round no doubt :clap:

Zoolander
23rd January 2008, 11:57
now that you aren't just one of those pervy no name buggers who doesn't contribute.

Well I gots me a name, and i'm happy to contribute, but can i still be pervy? :msn-wink:

skelstar
23rd January 2008, 12:00
Welcome dude.

Number One
23rd January 2008, 12:01
Well I gots me a name, and i'm happy to contribute, but can i still be pervy? :msn-wink:

Well now you open about it..why the hell not! The more the merrier :niceone:

DingoZ
23rd January 2008, 13:00
Welcome Welcome Welcome.....:)