PDA

View Full Version : Miss me??

carbacca
22nd January 2008, 15:45
yeah i am still around....havent fallen off a cliff and died or anything, should be back real soon, just been busy with other stuff last few months. i think i might need to learn to ride again lol

:doh::stupid:

ital916
22nd January 2008, 15:50
Wondered where the hell you were man..good to see your back and still alive and kickin. Come to madisons party this friday dude, we can catch up. You can see how much more i've thrashed my little RG lol

carbacca
22nd January 2008, 15:52
lol been out of the loop...whos madison??(oh hannes bike....lol)

ital916
22nd January 2008, 15:55
it's hannes bike lol :cool:...my bikes angry betty..she ain't ugly but she sure is pissed off a lot of the time.

Chrislost
22nd January 2008, 17:47
my bikes knowen as crash...

either that of i am:jerry:

motorbyclist
22nd January 2008, 18:21
my bikes knowen as crash...

either that of i am:jerry:

lol

you too seem to have dropped off the face of the earth

did i see you on a black gsxr between kawaka and kaiauia the other weekend?

HungusMaximist
22nd January 2008, 18:23
yeah i am still around....havent fallen off a cliff and died or anything, should be back real soon, just been busy with other stuff last few months. i think i might need to learn to ride again lol

:doh::stupid:

I thought you told us you were really a 'pussy' at heart and that the last bin you had really pushed you over the edge.

I heard something about you making good friends with good old turps and lighter fluid, but then again, that was a rumour.. :banana:

Squiggles
22nd January 2008, 20:50
I heard something about you making good friends with good old turps and lighter fluid, but then again, that was a rumour.. :banana:

I dunno, i swear ta god i saw him in an alleyway just off k road the other night... :crazy:

carbacca
22nd January 2008, 21:07
did that alleyway happen to be gundry st?? teeheheh

gijoe1313
22nd January 2008, 21:30
Jeez ... I wondered at times if you were a biker ... all those MSNs "have you fixed your ride yet?" and the deafening silence .... :oi-grr:

And I even offered to help you get it all back on the road again, I guess bike maintenance needs to be budgeted in with your airsoft obsession as well! :msn-wink:

So ... when are you back on the road again and learning to ride all over again? :wari::baby:

MidnightMike
22nd January 2008, 21:35
Did you bin it???

Good to see you back on here, I'll have to organise another 250 coro loop sometime soon....

carbacca
23rd January 2008, 07:49
finally checked if she started after 2 months.....a bit of spluttering but she sounded niiiiice once she got going

yeah airsoft been takiing up my time lately...coincidentally just bought another gun this morning

gijoe1313
23rd January 2008, 08:19
finally checked if she started after 2 months.....a bit of spluttering but she sounded niiiiice once she got going

yeah airsoft been takiing up my time lately...coincidentally just bought another gun this morning

:doh: Mind you I can't talk, I like buying little soldiers and tanks ... :o

klyong82
23rd January 2008, 10:49
Miss you?!?!?! Hong:shit:....we were all doing fine without you :shutup: lol

carbacca
23rd January 2008, 11:39
fine i'll put my bike away for another 2 months then...

klyong82
23rd January 2008, 14:04
But I dont think you can resist the temptation of not riding it for another 2 months.....no point resisting so I guess we will be seeing you for this Sunday's BBQ? Come on you know you wanna be there......

ital916
23rd January 2008, 14:35
if you don't want your hyobag hong i'll take it off your hands for a ludicrously small amount lol

gijoe1313
23rd January 2008, 15:43
So if you aint gonna be riding it for another coupla months, I can take back my brake lever? :rofl:

I know Sprag had the same prob (and after I had "broken" the replacement one! :doh: :o)

EJK
24th January 2008, 13:00
Hey Carbacca! How are you? guess what? I've got a Hyo GTR aswell ;)

sssssh!!!