PDA

View Full Version : My Pukie, Sunday 20 January

DEATH_INC.
22nd January 2008, 21:24
A couple of days late, but anyhoo....
My first time on puke, quite an experience, especially since I've hardly ridden in the last few months...,
First session I wobbled around behind Affman trying to get the hang of the track , till the rear brake mount that some dumbass didn't put in properly let the rear caliper spin round and smash into the swingarm after 2 laps, rendering it useless....pulled off to see what was going on....that finished the first session...:doh:
Second one, managed to stay out the whole time, but had a massively slipping clutch, so much that I couldn't even outdrag a 900ss duke that passed me....bloody nearly got taken out by some retard on a gixxer thou that came by so fast and close that I felt him brush past. Came in feeling shit about it all... :oi-grr:
Went back out in the third after some clutch adjustments, fairly pissed off. Clutch still slipping like shit, but just gave it shit and finally started to get the hang of the place, but still struggling a bit with braking without the rear....but much happier with the results this time.
Whaddaya know though, got a call from my boss about an emergency at work and had to bail....I guess puke does hate me after all. :no:
Best time of around 10mins a lap for the day.:sleep:
May venture back again one day...maybe when (or if ) I get a better bike.....

sAsLEX
22nd January 2008, 21:31
Borrow Draco's?

Matt Bleck
22nd January 2008, 21:51
Time for a upgrade maybe??

saul
22nd January 2008, 21:54

Isn't there a 10 for sale on here somewhere?:clap:

Be great to see D crack his leg over that:yes:

cowpoos
22nd January 2008, 22:41
he need my 810!! I'm sure I could finance it for him...no deposit etc etc!!

Patch
23rd January 2008, 05:01
Isn't there a 10 for sale on here somewhere?:clap:

Be great to see D crack his leg over that:yes:

:Pokey: he might have to lower it first :lol:

gotta hate days like that mate, sounds like it was a wknd to be forgottten by a few

DEATH_INC.
23rd January 2008, 05:48
he need my 810!! I'm sure I could finance it for him...no deposit etc etc!!
If ya can do no deposit AND no repayments I'll be keen :Pokey:

Drew
23rd January 2008, 05:51

Dont get your hopes up there bro, Poos couldn't give it to you, he knows you'll be faster on it than him.

cowpoos
23rd January 2008, 09:42
lol...ummm...probally not ;)