PDA

View Full Version : Sky TV

Juan
14th November 2004, 09:08
have been asked to ask you guys if Sky is available in NZ? Teenage daughter you know!!!!
Simpsons etc, oh and personally can you get to watch Uk premier league football? (i know wrong shape balls for you guys!!)

Cheers, Juan

Blakamin
14th November 2004, 09:17
have been asked to ask you guys if Sky is available in NZ? Teenage daughter you know!!!!
Simpsons etc, oh and personally can you get to watch Uk premier league football? (i know wrong shape balls for you guys!!)

Cheers, Juan
We've got sky here... and you can watch as much "soccer" as you like on it... neigbours are scottish and I think the only thing on their TV ever is bloody "football"

and "the simpsons" is on 7 days a week...twice on wednesdays! (i'm serious)

http://www.skytv.co.nz/

Juan
14th November 2004, 09:29
We've got sky here... and you can watch as much "soccer" as you like on it... neigbours are scottish and I think the only thing on their TV ever is bloody "football"

and "the simpsons" is on 7 days a week...twice on wednesdays! (i'm serious)

http://www.skytv.co.nz/

So the same arguments here will be transfered to NZ :ar15: :shit:

MOTOXXX
14th November 2004, 12:15
you can also get it for free if you have a tv in card on your computer. down load the algarithum to decode the sky and away you go :shutup:

NC
14th November 2004, 12:26
you can also get it for free if you have a tv in card on your computer. down load the algarithum to decode the sky and away you go :shutup:
Do you have all the web address to do this?

:msn-wink:

SPORK
14th November 2004, 12:43
Can you give me any advice about PC TV cards? I'm thinking of getting one for just the standard TV liney thing.

Stinger
14th November 2004, 13:30

But only Sky analogue... not digital.

MOTOXXX
14th November 2004, 14:40
yea i think it is only the uhf sky.

if you have dc++ you cand usually find there. Im not sure how to do it but it couldnt be too hard i guess.

i dont realy know too much about video cards. I have a radeon 9600xt and its primo for games like doom 3, cs and wolfenstein et.

Blakamin
14th November 2004, 15:26

if you have dc++ you cand usually find there. Im not sure how to do it but it couldnt be too hard i guess.

i dont realy know too much about video cards. I have a radeon 9600xt and its primo for games like doom 3, cs and wolfenstein et.
help me out motoxx, i got the card, the dish, the uhf antenna... a cable even... :shifty:

Stinger
14th November 2004, 15:33

I have done it. It's not hard, it needs a reasonably good computer to do it. Basically, the way sky is coded is that a point is chosen, and the whole picture is like rotated around that point (videocrypt). The code for this rotation is changed about once every 10 seconds (from memory) so on a slow computer the image flicks when the code changes each time. On a fast computer you can run a loop so that doesn't happy (any computer upwards of about 1.5 GHZ does that easy as).

MOTOXXX
14th November 2004, 16:27
help me out motoxx, i got the card, the dish, the uhf antenna... a cable even... :shifty:

sounds like your almost set. Ill see if i can find the program for ya

Stinger
14th November 2004, 17:50
http://www.shadowgames.com/hvcplus/beta/hardwired10064.zip

This is the software

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 21:38

Cheers, Juan

But if I had a bike like that I'd spend less time watching telly. :lol: