PDA

View Full Version : Honda RS125 GP Parts

Dodgy
23rd January 2008, 07:57
Yep, selling off my surplus parts. I was keeping these trick items for my next racebike, but I have kept them in a box for the last few years, so out they go

Airbox/Scoop

I have a Speedfibre (made in Spain) 2004 A-kit carbon fibre airbox. Also, the trick Sppedfibre fibreglass side scoop for the 2002 - 2004 A-kit Movistar fairings (same fairings as Glen's 125 - well, that is my old bike!). Great upgrade for Glen or you could buy the airbox and scoop and then annoy Glen for fairings as he purchased the molds I made off the originals

Scoop

From the 1998 - 2002 A-kit 'letterbox fairings'. I purchased this from Speedfibre to repair a damaged fairing. Actually, I purchased two, this is the remaining one. Carbon Fibre

BPS Ignition

A-kit BPS ignition. Fully programmable igniton and PJ curves per gear. You can load up four different maps and them select as you ride from the handlebar switch

Also does-

Datalogging - det counts per gear, per throttle setting
speed. gear. throttle position
electric waterpump controller

downloads/uploads to/from PC for changes and data downloads.

Huge variety of maps included

Just pm me or call 027 2437989. I can email photos of the gear

Ivan
25th February 2008, 16:14
Whats the BPS Ignition worth?

k14
25th February 2008, 16:27
Whats the BPS Ignition worth?
At a guess I'd say $3000-$4000. Maybe a bit more.

Believe me, you have enough to think about as it is let alone working out how to program one of these!

Ivan
26th February 2008, 20:39
At a guess I'd say $3000-$4000. Maybe a bit more.

Believe me, you have enough to think about as it is let alone working out how to program one of these!

Yeah man was just curious on the prices of these things.