PDA

View Full Version : Planning a South Island tour about 8 Feb and...

RearWheel
24th January 2008, 12:03
Ok im planing a trip round the south island on or about the 8th feb depending on weather reports closer to the time, i have no particular timetable just that im going to spend about 3 weeks going where ever the mood takes me. It would be cool to catch up with some of the KB members as im passing through your town, maby even geting a tour of ur fav twisties and just generaly catching up and meeting some members. Maby a spare bed if ya have one:whistle: or just a hello and a couple suds in the evening would be cool. like i said im open and dont have to be anywhere at any particular time so suggestions on the best roads (read most fun) in your area would be sweet ....... the only planed part of the whole journey is that i will be staying with my brother in invercargil for a couple of days ....otherwise im wide open to going anywhere the mood takes me ..... any suggestions or PM me with ph No's and towns etc ...... cheers RearWheel ( Steve):D

Bike-aholic
24th January 2008, 19:58
Might see you down there, we are off on the 6th.

Jiminy
30th January 2008, 21:41
I'll wave at you if I see ya', I'm catching the ferry back on the 10th.

No, wait, I wave at every biker anyway :)

3 weeks is gonna be awesome, enjoy your ride! :ride: And check the SI weekly rides. I'm thinking about going to the chch one myself next week.

mbazza
1st February 2008, 19:47
In Invervegas! Make sure you run the Catlins to Clutha. Great road. PM me re other S.O. rides. Cheers.

Taz
1st February 2008, 21:18
We'll be down there on the 9th for 2 weeks....... Mainly doing the gravel routes and tracks. :wari: