PDA

View Full Version : International campaign

sunhuntin
24th January 2008, 12:29
just trying to draft my letter to old bike australasia, but im pretty much hand tied, as there is nothing right now they can do. is the cheesecutter website going to have an intl petition page added? as there is no point linking them to it when they cant sign. or will there be a new website entirely?
or should i provide a link to the tourism website, and ask them to email their concerns there? i dont think that would work, as the tourism people likely arent aware of our campaign, and would put mass emails down to spam.

advice, please and thank you.

:sunny:

WelshWizard
16th February 2008, 21:52
I agree we should have something for Foriegn visitors to sign.

After all they bring money into NZ and have to drive or ride our roads and if these things affect their way of thinking about NZ it will be passed on to other potential visitors to NZ , so how many tourist will we losse becaus eof the negitive aspect and views generated by the WRB's, could be costing the Government big bucks in lost foriegn exchange,
is we have some thing to send to the tourist board it could get us a support from within

Bikernereid
16th February 2008, 23:01
As someone who knew of this issue before coming to NZ it did make more 'aware' of those bloody awful things. It is something I have discussed with biker and non-biker friends back home so they are aware of the situation should they go there.

As us tourists do spend our cash there I think the tourism industry has a duty of care to inform future tourists of the potential danger of these barriers.

I agree we should have something for Foriegn visitors to sign.

After all they bring money into NZ and have to drive or ride our roads and if these things affect their way of thinking about NZ it will be passed on to other potential visitors to NZ , so how many tourist will we losse becaus eof the negitive aspect and views generated by the WRB's, could be costing the Government big bucks in lost foriegn exchange,
is we have some thing to send to the tourist board it could get us a support from within

sunhuntin
5th March 2008, 08:15
ok, so is there anything i can send to overseas riders to get their support? anyone???