PDA

View Full Version : Chicky-Babes class....

nudemetalz
28th January 2008, 21:19
Heya,

What's the interest in ladies riding the buckets here in Welly?

I know my Nasty co-owner of the RG212V is in, and sounds like the Newlands Hornet-Owner is in ( ;) ), and Number One ...

quallman1234
28th January 2008, 21:39
Str8Jacket's in as well if she gets her bike up and going.

I think?

Sully60
28th January 2008, 21:43
Check this thread:
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=64724

They're all way ahead of you man!

nudemetalz
28th January 2008, 21:54
Yeah,...but you know how easily women change their minds...
ooops...I think it's time to run now... :shit: :chase:

Rashika
29th January 2008, 06:28
oooooo so we might be able to have a norf vs south bucket chicks meet at the BOB in September huh??

KEWWWWEEELLLL :girlfight: :2thumbsup

...theres 2 so far here (me and Lil'M) and possibly 2 more in the wings (cmon SuziQ and badgirl!)

Trudes
29th January 2008, 07:16
Sounds like a plan there Rashika!!:niceone:

Str8 Jacket
29th January 2008, 07:27
Str8Jacket's in as well if she gets her bike up and going.

I think?

Yes! Yes! Yes!! Malcolm has managed to track down some really cheap piston kits for me. Just need to get the barrel of and measure what size before I get it.... Will need to get it bored (sp?) out first as well. Fingers crossed, I should hopefully be sorted by March.

Yeah,...but you know how easily women change their minds...
ooops...I think it's time to run now... :shit: :chase:

BITCH!!! :girlfight:

quallman1234
29th January 2008, 13:37
Sweet!, The A100 has a 50mm bore for the record. I took the head of my AX and bloody hell the pistion looks like a pin dick! , I couldn't stop laughing!. Its a long stroke engine i guess.

Number One
29th January 2008, 13:42
Sounds like a plan there Rashika!!:niceone:

I second that emotion.....:niceone:

Str8 Jacket
29th January 2008, 14:00
I second that emotion.....:niceone:

I just had a motion..... :pinch:

Number One
29th January 2008, 14:08
I just had a motion..... :pinch:

peeeeeuwwww - wondered what that was....:shutup:

Slingshot
29th January 2008, 16:19
I don't think there should be a separate class for women, these girls will be able to mix it up with us boys and will probably be able to teach us a few tricks along the way.

I'm all for getting the girls involved and I think the idea around a girl only session on the first day is a good way to encourage the more nervous riders.

If anything, split the classes according to bike spec not gender. Hopefully the existing class will so full that it'll have to be split.

Sweet!, The A100 has a 50mm bore for the record.

But is it still standard bore size, or at some point in it's life has someone put an over sized piston in it.

Trudes
29th January 2008, 16:38
I don't think there should be a separate class for women, these girls will be able to mix it up with us boys and will probably be able to teach us a few tricks along the way.

I'm all for getting the girls involved and I think the idea around a girl only session on the first day is a good way to encourage the more nervous riders.

If anything, split the classes according to bike spec not gender. Hopefully the existing class will so full that it'll have to be split.

Sounds good to me.
You lot know me, I'm up for anything.

nudemetalz
29th January 2008, 16:42
Sweet!, The A100 has a 50mm bore for the record. I took the head of my AX and bloody hell the pistion looks like a pin dick! , I couldn't stop laughing!. Its a long stroke engine i guess.

AX-100 specs in case ya wanna know:-

Engine : 2-stroke, 1 cylinder, air-cooled Piston Displacement : 98cc Bore x Stroke : 50.0x50.0mm Compression ratio : 6.6:1 Maximum power : 7.5ps/5,800 rpm Maximum torque : 0.99kg.m/6,500rpm Starter system : Primary kick Transmission : 4 speed Seat height : NA Dry mass : 82kg (180 lbs) Suspension Front : Telescopic, oil damped Suspension Rear : Swingarm, oil damped Brakes Front : Drum Brakes Rear : Drum Tyres Front : 2.50-18 Tyres Rear : 2.50-18 Fuel tank : 12.0L (3.2gal)

Skunk
29th January 2008, 17:55
SUZUKI A100
A100: 1968-80, 99cc t/s single,
9hp, 60mph, 90mpg, 190lb
Useful, reliable commuters, loose handling, drum brakes fade. Engines run to 30-40k when small-end and bore become troublesome, but with a rebuilt top end can break through 50k mark. A dead condensor can make starting difficult. Also check for chassis rot at this age. Many A100's ruined by learners.

Ozzy27
29th January 2008, 18:01

I could supply you a piston and ring for a 50mm bore for $25. Just need to check deck height and Pin size. These are from 100cc 2 stroke Quads that were seen at Buckets last year.
Check with Sully He has been getting a few Bits from me.
Cheers
Chris:scooter:

Str8 Jacket
29th January 2008, 18:04
But is it still standard bore size, or at some point in it's life has someone put an over sized piston in it.

Yeah, that's exactly what I need to know before I pay for a new piston kit.... The lil A has been around so who knows whats happened to her!

Str8 Jacket
29th January 2008, 18:06
SUZUKI A100
A100: 1968-80, 99cc t/s single,
9hp, 60mph, 90mpg, 190lb
Useful, reliable commuters, loose handling, drum brakes fade. Engines run to 30-40k when small-end and bore become troublesome, but with a rebuilt top end can break through 50k mark. A dead condensor can make starting difficult. Also check for chassis rot at this age. Many A100's ruined by learners.

hehe, I saw this on the interwebs when I was first having trouble with my A. Funny shite! It's in pretty good condition for what its been through!

Subike
29th January 2008, 18:11
oooooo so we might be able to have a norf vs south bucket chicks meet at the BOB in September huh??

...theres 2 so far here (me and Lil'M) and possibly 2 more in the wings (cmon SuziQ and badgirl!)

If you two Are going to be the souths reps, then I'll put my money with you.
North islanders? be warned these two gals can ride!

Slingshot
29th January 2008, 18:46
Yeah, that's exactly what I need to know before I pay for a new piston kit.... The lil A has been around so who knows whats happened to her!

Should be easy enough to get the head off to measure up, get in your shed girl!!

Dances With Poultry
4th February 2008, 20:40

Me daughta's going to be out there too, Proddy MB100. We are building it up now. She's doing the spannering, I'm doing the beer drinking....( and pointing..)
There's gonna be a cloud of oestrogen hanging over Ruapuna this year.

Cheers!

The Chicken Cha-Cha

Trudes
4th February 2008, 20:49
Come on ladies (and fathers/husbands/brothers/friends/lovers/etc etc of), pictures of said buckets plz!:headbang:

quallman1234
4th February 2008, 21:47
Sorry if u read of me that the A has a 50mm bore its actually far bigger than that.

The AX100 has a 50mm bore. My bad.

Sorry!