PDA

View Full Version : G'day mate or Kia ora bro (JustTrix400)

JustTrix400
1st February 2008, 22:06
Kia ora koutou or G'day mates

My name is Trix and I live in Queensland, Strathpine about 30 kms out of Brisbane, heading towards the Sunshine Coast. Been riding for 5 years. Started off on a GN 250 then worked my way up to a CB400. I must have clocked up a few kilometres riding around this great nation. Been to Jindybine, Coffs Harbour,
done numerous trips to Imbil, Tingoora, riding to work etc. Want to come home and ride tho, cos the roads at home are just awesome. My husband (been riding since he was 17, hes now 52. Rides a 2005 Hayabusa) and I drove from Auckland to Gisborne (my home town) and he can't get over how great the roads are. Come to think of it, neither can I . Some of the roads in Qld are pretty rough bit like the unsealed road down Managaoporo Valley!!! Anyway I really love riding and when I do come home I am going to ensure I bring the bikes. Oh yeah Tonys a mad keen hunter so I gotta incorporate a hunting/fishing trip in there as well. Tony and I are restoring a 1989 VFR 400 which we started this morning.

Clivoris
1st February 2008, 22:17
Kia ora Trix. My brother is doing the Queensland thing too. Welcome to the site. Some fun shit can happen on here.

kiwifruit
1st February 2008, 22:19
welcome to the site :)

Bren
1st February 2008, 22:19
Well it's a big Howdy from me....so ya comin back home eh? Good to see that ya got some sense back into ya. anyways welcome to the KB Nuthouse, but watch out for some of the locals, they seem to be a bit crazy...

"...who's crazy?"

"...them others, them voices I keep on hearin in my head"

Big Dog
1st February 2008, 22:33
I am heading to Wamuran for a while later this year, depending on job prospects will be moving to somewhere in that general area.

SDU
2nd February 2008, 15:05
Welcome to the nuthouse.
Hope you get to pop of to ride around home soon.

Trudes
2nd February 2008, 16:52
Hi there Trix, welcome to KB!! I'm a Gissy girl born and bred too, but I escaped a while back, as you do. Have fun!!!:scooter:

Unit
2nd February 2008, 17:06
Welcome to KB. Good to see the international flavour here.

Blue Velvet
4th February 2008, 10:42
Hi Trix, welcome to KB. Nice project bike. When you coming back to NZ then?