PDA

View Full Version : Pamela the Bucket

Pages : [1] 2

Trudes
2nd February 2008, 18:01
So Pamela arrived last night, rooted on the back of Busa Pete and Mrs Busa Pete's Ute (thanks muchly guys).
She was quickly uncovered for all to bask in her glory, she was unloaded and taken down to the Skunkworks Norf Welly Massif Bucket Factory where Slingshot promptly started to remove her inards. Skunk soon arrived to aquire his side cover (the whole reason Pamela came to Welly) before more bits went flying.
Several of us took a seat on Pammy to have a beer in comfort. It started to rain so the factory got packed with other bikes to keep Pam warm for the night and we all adjurned upstairs.

Pam as she looked when she arrived.

merv
2nd February 2008, 18:03
Beautiful, a bit of chain lube and she'll be looking sweet :laugh: :niceone:

Str8 Jacket
2nd February 2008, 18:05
She's such a slut! How'd today go? She goin yet?

Sully60
2nd February 2008, 18:13
She's not running yet, but I must say I'm impressed by the blackness!:devil2:

Trudes
2nd February 2008, 18:46
This morning I wandered down to the SNWMBF and was given some tools that I can't remember the names of and was told to strip Pam bare, much to Skunks amusement as I unnecessary undid screws and bolts only to find easier ones that would take off bigger parts *sigh*, meanwhile Skunk removed the motor and started to "tinker" with the bits that will make her go!
AJ Turbo arrived and started sanding Pams tank and sprayed rust killer stuff on it, yah, no more 80's blue!
Once naked I got to work with a really shitty old wire brush scratching off all the surface rust on the frame. That done I was then handed an angle grinder *mwhahahaha*:drool:, now that was fun, was a little scared of catching my hair on fire, as I removed the rear foot pegs and then started to slowly grind away at the stumps until I was shown how to be a bit more vicious...:crazy: so anyway, I enjoyed playing with noisey things that make sparks!!
Once that was done AJ handed me another spray can to do the frame, immm, grotty green and then I wheeled Pammy outside to dry in the sun.
After lunch (thanks Skunk Control and my dear hubby), AJ and I took Christine's motor out and I learnt some things about the insides of four stroke engines.:whistle:
After we tided up a bit we bought Pam back in and AJ sray painted her frame a nice glossey black..., looking good Pammy (forgot to take photo of that, but hey, imagine the green is black).;)
Had a good day mucking about and getting filthy, thanks Skunk and AJ, looking forward to my next trip to the bucket factory to continue with Pamela's adventure into bucketdom!!:yes:

Grub
2nd February 2008, 18:48
OMG .... "Pamela" it will never go .. no self-respecting bike would ever turn a wheel with a name like that ... doomed.

On the other hand the Nudsty bucket has no name and will light up like it's rocket powered. Some names could be considered ...

"Bucket" - boring, that's been done before
"Cucket" - prolly won't catch on
"Ducket" - only for the limp-wristed
"Eucket" - only in the EU
"F .... ok, that'll do nicely

Trudes
2nd February 2008, 18:57
I'd be willing to sell the Pamela name, for the right price, she may be a trollop, but she aint cheap (ok, she is), because I found from the imprint I found on her, that her real name is BE11A!!:rolleyes:

Trudes
2nd February 2008, 19:05
I see Skunk has been playing once I got dragged home.
Paint dry, rear wheel on, yahhhh Skunky :niceone:(thanks for the pics too!)

Slingshot
2nd February 2008, 19:08
Looks like you lot had fun today!! I kinda like that green colour but you can't go wrong with black.

WHat are you doing in the engine department? Are you going to get that one up and running or use one of the many random engines that Skunk has lying around.

PS. Skunk, that TF head doesn't look like it'll fit the GP.

merv
2nd February 2008, 19:15
Once naked I got to work with a really shitty old wire brush scratching off all the surface rust on the frame.:yes:

Twas a warm day eh - did you give the neighbours a fright working on the bike naked? :msn-wink: :niceone: :cool:

Trudes
2nd February 2008, 19:24
Looks like you lot had fun today!! I kinda like that green colour but you can't go wrong with black.

WHat are you doing in the engine department? Are you going to get that one up and running or use one of the many random engines that Skunk has lying around.

PS. Skunk, that TF head doesn't look like it'll fit the GP.
Had a ball, who knew scratching rust off metal could be so much fun!! haha
Yep, figured the black will match whatever colour we decide to go with.
I'm pretty sure a 'random Skunk engine' will be placed ever so gently into Pammy shortly....:woohoo:

Twas a warm day eh - did you give the neighbours a fright working on the bike naked? :msn-wink: :niceone: :cool:
That's what you get for looking over the neighbour's fence!:shit:

merv
2nd February 2008, 19:29
That's what you get for looking over the neighbour's fence!:shit:

Not me Darling it was Marc Ellis - honest - did you see him squeeze the lemons afterwards :innocent::innocent::shit::shit:.

twotyred
2nd February 2008, 19:41
I'd be willing to sell the Pamela name, for the right price, she may be a trollop, but she aint cheap (ok, she is), because I found from the imprint I found on her, that her real name is BE11A!!:rolleyes:

Bella... thats definately better for a "ahem".."working girl"... :blip:

Kendog
2nd February 2008, 19:50
What a babe :love:, that Pamela is ok as well.

We have a new bucket addict, It's been bucket this, bucket that all evening :rofl:

merv
2nd February 2008, 19:52
What a babe :love:, that Pamela is ok as well.

She have time to get dressed again or just stay buck(et) naked :first:?

Kendog
2nd February 2008, 19:53
She have time to get dressed again or just stay buck(et) naked :first:?

Clothing is optional in my world :shifty:

SixPackBack
2nd February 2008, 20:17
I remember 'Pamela the bucket'..the scorn we poured on her:Pokey:

'course a hip flask a rum made us kinda nasty.

Trudes
2nd February 2008, 20:33
Arrr, I knew she was a complete slapper!!:devil2:

chanceyy
2nd February 2008, 20:52
well Trudie girl love the look of Pammy .. think she will suit being in the garage with suzi and horny one .. being the slapper she is ...

anyhow since I was not in the neighbourhood this weekend having a burbon now reading bout the exploits of ya new machine ....

must catch up & come down one night for another session .. :headbang:

& find out more bout this bucket lark before I get out on the track .... mind you I have keys to a shed & there are three buckets out there at the moment :devil2:

Trudes
2nd February 2008, 21:00
well Trudie girl love the look of Pammy .. think she will suit being in the garage with suzi and horny one .. being the slapper she is ...

anyhow since I was not in the neighbourhood this weekend having a burbon now reading bout the exploits of ya new machine ....

must catch up & come down one night for another session .. :headbang:

& find out more bout this bucket lark before I get out on the track .... mind you I have keys to a shed & there are three buckets out there at the moment :devil2:

FNA, sounds like a plan, and I'm sure they won't miss one.......

chanceyy
2nd February 2008, 21:02
FNA, sounds like a plan, and I'm sure they won't miss one.......

hmmmmm they might :lol: .. am sure D will do the check over tomorrow ..

twotyred
2nd February 2008, 21:12
Once naked I got to work with a really shitty old wire brush scratching off all the surface rust on the frame.

hmmm... any pics? :whistle:

Trudes
2nd February 2008, 21:15
hmmm... any pics? :whistle:

No, but I promise I'll get one for you next time I'm there.:msn-wink:

Skunk
2nd February 2008, 21:39
No, but I promise I'll get one for you next time I'm there.:msn-wink:
I've told you before - naked working distracts AJ too much. Don't do it. We'll have to sort some suitable clothes.

SC wondered if this was suitable for the naked one...

merv
2nd February 2008, 21:55
Arrr, I knew she was a complete slapper!!:devil2:

As long as that's not the piston you're talking about she'll be sweet :rockon:

nudemetalz
2nd February 2008, 23:06
Wow, Pamela is coming along nicely !!

Is that a tank bra you're putting on her ??? :laugh:

Trudes
3rd February 2008, 06:18
I've told you before - naked working distracts AJ too much. Don't do it. We'll have to sort some suitable clothes.

SC wondered if this was suitable for the naked one...
That looks like it'll work nicely!! Thanks SC!! hehehehe

We had thought about a bikini, but the bra was really more her style...

Trudes
6th February 2008, 16:50
Quick update: Pamela and I spent the day together. She now has an engine in her, but no longer has a front end....
Ahh, bring on Saturday!

skelstar
6th February 2008, 18:20
Was good to see your 'bucket gow' this afternoon Trudi :niceone: Nigel looked almost jealous.

Edbear
6th February 2008, 18:27

Tank wears a bra..???:confused:

quallman1234
6th February 2008, 18:46
See ya on saturday trudes, Me working on my bucket that day again as well.
Good to see your bucket coming along.

Slingshot
6th February 2008, 19:02

Is SkunkwWorks open for business this weekend?

Trudes
6th February 2008, 19:30
Was good to see your 'bucket gow' this afternoon Trudi :niceone: Nigel looked almost jealous.
Is that "Bucket Glow"?? hehe, smelly, greasy grub, yep, I think he is a little jealous he doesn't ever smell like that!!

Sweet, and thanks!!
Made my day seeing your bucket in the back of your wee car, that was one of the funniest things I've seen for some time!!!:clap:

quallman1234
6th February 2008, 19:34
Hehe yeah, It fit's nevertheless!

Skunk
6th February 2008, 20:05
Made my day seeing your bucket in the back of your wee car, that was one of the funniest things I've seen for some time!!!:clap:
Guess how Sketchy got his home. Both wheels still attached.

Trudes
6th February 2008, 20:07
Who needs a trailer or van eh? Have bucket, will travel.

Skunk
10th February 2008, 17:09
Com'on where's the update? What's happened?

Trudes
10th February 2008, 17:52
I can't remember......:rolleyes:

Trudes
10th February 2008, 18:40
OK then... What happened to Pamela this weekend?:confused:
Well our friendly Skunk got the triple clamps on for me during the week, so when I arrived on Saturday morning I filled the forks with oil and put the tops on (didn't spill a drop, however one is leaking we have discovered). Scrounged about for bolts and put the forks on, front wheel went on (sorta).
Took the old cover off Pammy's seat and attacked the foam, cut as much as I dared off and made a shit of a mess.:mellow:
Then Skunk got me onto making Pamela's foot pegs, grinding, filing and swearing ensued, then I got to use the welder.... which at this point I suck at, but I did enjoy it, even if it freaked me out a bit!! So Skunk tidied my shocking welding up and they look good on Pammy's frame.:niceone:
Then I made a bracket for the brake caliper to attach to the forks(?), more cutting, grinding, filing, drilling holes etc, all good fun.

This morning I went shopping for material for Pamela's seat... hehehe
Anyway... called over to the factory this morning with my hubby and put him to work (thanks honey) cutting out a front fork brace and mudguard mount (again ?. Technical names for things... the thing that goes between that thing and the other thing... *shrug*). :laugh:
Stole Skunk's staple gun and went home to make a seat, which was a success if I do say so myself, rather proud of it.:done:

Trudes
10th February 2008, 18:41
So that's all I can remember that I did, I know Skunk has been spending far too much time doing bits and pieces for Pam while I can't be there, when he should be doing his own buckety things... so Thank you so much Andrew, you're a gem!!! :yes:(He might like to add to this thread what he has been up to with Pammy and correct my arsey descriptions of things that have real flash names!!) :whistle:
And thanks to everyone else who has helped out so far, with time, advice and bits and pieces that will be used... you guys are awesome!:clap:
I didn't take any pics this week, and Pam is starting to get to the point where I don't want anyone to see her until she's done (You know, artist and half finished works of art etc etc), so you'll just have to use your imagination for a bit, or come over to Skunkworks factory and help me!! :lol:

Oh, should add too, Can't wait for my first spin on the slipway on Pamela, should be a hoot!!! (just hope she doesn't fall to bits on me, luckily Skunk checks my work!!) ;)

Kendog
10th February 2008, 19:59
Anyway... called over to the factory this morning with my hubby and put him to work (thanks honey) cutting out a front fork brace and mudguard mount

Hopefully that earns me a ride.

madmal64
10th February 2008, 20:09

Who needs a trailer or van eh? Have bucket, will travel.

Fitted my new bucket into my wifes Renault Scenic today!
Im going to stop on my trailer build to get it running and haul it in her car!
Nobody tell her though.. OK?

Str8 Jacket
10th February 2008, 20:11
Hopefully that earns me a ride.

Keep it clean Nige! :crazy:

Skunk
10th February 2008, 21:46
OK then... What happened to Pamela this weekend?...blah, blah, blah... went home to make a seat, which was a success if I do say so myself, rather proud of it.:done:

So that's all I can remember that I did... blah, blah, blah... He might like to add to this thread what he has been up to with Pammy and correct my arsey descriptions of things that have real flash names! ..blah, blah, blah... luckily Skunk checks my work!!) ;)I don't know what they called either. I got this list of motorcycle part names taped just above the garage door. When you think I'm thinking I'm reading a part name off the list.

And I'm not checking. I'm wondering if I got it right.

Mrs Busa Pete
11th February 2008, 04:48
Well i'm waiting for the photos. Is it going to be green.

Trudes
11th February 2008, 06:07
I don't know what they called either. I got this list of motorcycle part names taped just above the garage door. When you think I'm thinking I'm reading a part name off the list.

And I'm not checking. I'm wondering if I got it right.
Ahhh, I see..... (starting to get worried now... hehe, nah!)

Well i'm waiting for the photos. Is it going to be green.

No, no green on Pamela..... still putting bits together, so not a lot to show really... she looks much the same as the last pic, just with a motor and a few little things on her! Promise I'll put a pic up when she looks like a real bucket!:woohoo:

deanohit
11th February 2008, 06:55
You better put a pic up mate, I'm looking forward to seeing this beauty finished

Trudes
11th February 2008, 09:39
There will definitely be a posey beauty type shot of Pamela once she's all stacked and looking gorgeous!!:msn-wink:

Lissa
12th February 2008, 09:49
Way to go Trudes!!!!!! :2thumbsup Looks like you have worked your arse off getting her ready. I hope Nigel has been looking after you... you know with cooking ya dinner and giving you back massages after your hard day slogging over the bike. :rolleyes:

Let me know when you are racing Pam and I'll see if I can come along and cheer you on!!!! Has it been decided what kind of Bum Pants you get to wear if you drop it? (not that you are going to do that!)

Trudes
12th February 2008, 09:58
Thanks Mel!!! We're hoping to have her ready for the first meet on the 2nd, so will be up there then, oh and you have a ride all booked on her too!!:scooter:

Lissa
12th February 2008, 10:16
oh and you have a ride all booked on her too!!:scooter:Oh Shit!!!!! :scooter:

Trudes
19th February 2008, 12:16
Can someone point me to (or tell me) where I can get the dimensions for race number boards for the buckets, wanting to make my numbers but not sure of the "official" sizes. Cheers.

Str8 Jacket
19th February 2008, 12:16
Can someone point me to (or tell me) where I can get the dimensions for race number boards for the buckets, wanting to make my numbers but not sure of the "official" sizes. Cheers.

Will they be boob shaped?

Trudes
19th February 2008, 12:17
hehe... mayyyyybeeeeeee, guess you'll have to wait and see!:spanking:

Trudes
19th February 2008, 12:20
Oh and does anyone know if 36 is in use, or can I claim that number??

quallman1234
19th February 2008, 12:27
Why not 69?

Just kidding thats sooo 1969!

"Ola Thorsen 36 8 8 6 10 18 40"

That guy was number 36, but he only turned up for round 6

Str8 Jacket
19th February 2008, 12:30
Why not 69?

Just kidding thats sooo 1969!

"Ola Thorsen 36 8 8 6 10 18 40"

That guy was number 36, but he only turned up for round 6

Hey I want 69!

I think you'll find that, "that guy" is bungbung in KB land..... He is also the guy who originally rode the A from Masterton to Welly's. He's a nasty mofo, I wouldnt f*ck wuth him if I were you!

Trudes
19th February 2008, 12:34
Yes, 69 has been suggested to me, but it was decided it was a little too, ummm, obvious. So can I have 36, or is bungbung likely to turn up and get medieval on my arse?

Str8 Jacket
19th February 2008, 12:37
So can I have 36, or is bungbung likely to turn up and get medieval on my arse?

hehehe, sounds a lil *ahem*....

Maybe we need a FAQ section for us newbies to buckets?.... Im sure there'll be a few more queries as we get closer to the date....

skelstar
19th February 2008, 12:41
Maybe we need a FAG section for us newbies to buckets?...
Surely you mean a 'FAQ' section?

Str8 Jacket
19th February 2008, 12:42

:stupid: I sure did! Doh, edited...

Trudes
19th February 2008, 12:56

Did you have any luck with your signage ideas?

Lissa
19th February 2008, 13:31
Oh yea.... hopefully he is on too it!! :2thumbsup

skelstar
19th February 2008, 13:33
Couldn't find a big enough OHLINS image to alter. Haven't thought of the tank sticker yet. Maybe late tom night, or Thurs night.

bungbung
19th February 2008, 13:39
Yes, 69 has been suggested to me, but it was decided it was a little too, ummm, obvious. So can I have 36, or is bungbung likely to turn up and get medieval on my arse?

Since I'm planning on racing, maybe you need a different number...

Don't rely on Baydens results table, I went to every round bar one.

Skunk
19th February 2008, 13:47
Try 96... www.mnz.co.nz have the rule book and it's in there. Downloadable PDF. I'll try and find it - bit busy today doing the programmes for Manfeild Nats.

Nasty
19th February 2008, 14:08
Try 96... www.mnz.co.nz have the rule book and it's in there. Downloadable PDF. I'll try and find it - bit busy today doing the programmes for Manfeild Nats.

And a fantastic Job he is doing as well!!!!

quallman1234
19th February 2008, 15:57
Duh!, I know bungbung! Sorry man.

Hey i was 69! at Road Race Spectular, They qualified me last for some reason? I think it was my number (random qualifing!)

im 54 now for the record now. Just doing my number boards actually.

Skunk
19th February 2008, 17:49
Read the bold bits.

10-2-3 ROAD RACING (all)
Size: Minimum width 285mm, minimum height 235mm, oval or rectangular in shape.
Placement: 3 number boards to be affixed or placed upon the motorcycle, in colours
required for the class as follows:
Front: Facing forwards, with not more than 30 degrees forwards from vertical.
Sides: One either side of the motorcycle in a position clearly visible when the rider (and
passenger for sidecars) is seated in their usual riding position.
In a place on separate boards, a space of equivalent size and shape can be on the bodywork
or streamlining.
Figures: Must be clearly legible in the required colour for class, the following minimum
dimensions:
Height of Figure 140mm Space between figures 15mm
Width of Figure 80mm Width of Stroke 25mm

A plain form of figure shall be used with no scrolls or pinstripe.
Colour: In the required colour for the class and of a matt finish to reduce reflection.

125cc & 150 S/S White background, black figures
Formula 3 Black background, white figures
250GP Yellow Background, black figures
600 Sports Production Yellow background, black figures
Production Superbike White background, black figures
Sidecars – Formula One White background, black figures
Sidecars – Formula Two Yellow background, black figures

Miniature Road Racing:
Up to 50cc White background, black figures
Open Black background, white figures
Sidecars Black background, white figures

Classic and Post Classic:
Up to 250cc Dark Green background,white figures
Up to 350cc Blue background, white figures
Up to 500cc Yellow background, black figures
Open Red background, white figures

Only FIM Licence holders will be permitted to use letters.
All other markings or number plates on the motorcycle likely to cause confusion must be removed or covered over.

Here's (http://www.mnz.co.nz/competitionrules.aspx) where you find such info. Buckets are covered by all the general rules (chapters 1-10) and chapter 24 specifically.

quallman1234
19th February 2008, 18:01
Meh, surely Bayden doesn't really care as long as its readable.

Trudes
19th February 2008, 18:07
Thanks Skunk, i couldn't find it where I was looking, so was obviously the wrong place to be looking.

No probs bungbung, will have to think of another number... 36 is/was Pammy's chest measurement. So best I think of something else.
Is there a list somewhere of all the bucket's numbers in use?

quallman1234
19th February 2008, 18:13
Thanks Skunk, i couldn't find it where I was looking, so was obviously the wrong place to be looking.

No probs bungbung, will have to think of another number... 36 is/was Pammy's chest measurement. So best I think of something else.
Is there a list somewhere of all the bucket's numbers in use?

Look at www.scs.net.nz under the results and just guess from there.

Although im claiming 54 for the record.

Trudes
19th February 2008, 18:19
So from looking at that I am not allowed letters?? Just want to clarify.

quallman1234
19th February 2008, 19:05
So from looking at that I am not allowed letters?? Just want to clarify.

Offically letters are for international peeps.

Trudes
19th February 2008, 21:39
No worries, figured a way round it. Pammy is DD.

skelstar
20th February 2008, 21:42
What colour is the tank going to be Capt.?

Trudes
21st February 2008, 06:39
What colour is the tank going to be Capt.?

White baby, white. Colours on Pam are red, white and black.:gob:

Sully60
21st February 2008, 06:42
White baby, white. Colours on Pam are red, white and black.:gob:

And a big Tuhoe emblem on each side of the tank eh Trudes:dodge:

Trudes
21st February 2008, 07:22
And a big Tuhoe emblem on each side of the tank eh Trudes:dodge:

hahaha, NOT!!!!

skelstar
21st February 2008, 08:32
Got a photo of the tank side on? Just trying to work out some pretty 'Pamela' graphics for ya.

Pam's a cheap slut right? Was thinking about a "stars'n'stripes" font type thing.

Trudes
21st February 2008, 08:47
Got a photo of the tank side on? Just trying to work out some pretty 'Pamela' graphics for ya.

Pam's a cheap slut right? Was thinking about a "stars'n'stripes" font type thing.

Kewl, Pammy's definately a cheap slut. The only one I have is this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1408433&postcount=1) photo at the beginning, though hopefully the tank will look a bit different (ditching the Suzuki shit).

Lissa
21st February 2008, 09:37
Suzuki shit

I am sorry... that does not compute! :confused:

Skunk
21st February 2008, 18:19

Try my thread on turning an AX100 into a bucket. Same bike.

Trudes
23rd February 2008, 10:26
Ok bucket people...... I read that you must wear race leathers or a two piece that zips together..... thought I did, until I just tried zipping them together and they won't :crybaby:, so can I still wear them??

Trudes
28th February 2008, 11:44
Leathers are sorted along with all my other bucket riding gears.:msn-wink:
Pamela... oh, dear Pamela. She is almost ready.
Went on down to the bucket factory last night and we screwed in all her screws, new chain had been fitted by some nice person who smells badly, but is very helpful, so I guess we'll forgive him, and the levers and cables are all now nicely lubed and tightened and fitted. Bled the brakes, still some more needing doing with that, but she'll be right mate!:niceone:
Took my hubby to slave away too, he kindly cleaned all of Pammy's chrome bits, a bit of polishing and she is looking pretty good (thanks hunny).
Put on her front number board and she's looking a bit racey now and then Skunk and I sat around talking shit and drinking piss:apint: while my darling man made my barends:love: (he enjoyed it I think).
So she's just about ready for Sunday, just waiting for my tank and tailpiece to come back from getting coated in white dog hair :Pokey:and then all that's left to do is ride her!! Yahhhhh!!! :scooter:

Str8 Jacket
28th February 2008, 11:46
Congrats chicky! Im stoked for ya! I'll be there on Sunday to cheer you on :niceone:

deanohit
28th February 2008, 11:49
Wheres the pics???!!!!!!

Trudes
28th February 2008, 11:59
Congrats chicky! Im stoked for ya! I'll be there on Sunday to cheer you on :niceone:
Thanks doll, looking forward to it, pity your A isn't going, but bring your gear anyway, might be able to get hold of an unsuspecting bucket to do a few laps on eh!

Wheres the pics???!!!!!!

They're coming you impatient little monkey!! She still looks a bit naked without her tank, so will have a ton of pics to show after Sunday......

Eh AJ, you are going to have my tank and shit ready, eh, eh, eh.....

Str8 Jacket
28th February 2008, 12:01
Thanks doll, looking forward to it, pity your A isn't going, but bring your gear anyway, might be able to get hold of an unsuspecting bucket to do a few laps on eh!

Yeah maybe.... I'll try and get hold of some leathers but to be honest im a little nervous riding someone elses bike now..... I'll be happy watching and catching up with everyone though anyway :D

deanohit
28th February 2008, 12:01
They're coming you impatient little monkey!! She still looks a bit naked without her tank, so will have a ton of pics to show after Sunday......
Awesome! :rockon:
It's a bugger theres no bucket racing here in Tauranga or I'd be in there like a shot. They're my sort of race bike. :scooter:

quallman1234
28th February 2008, 15:08
Yeah maybe.... I'll try and get hold of some leathers but to be honest im a little nervous riding someone elses bike now..... I'll be happy watching and catching up with everyone though anyway :D

Get some leathers ya pussy!, You can ride my bucket if you want. I don't care if ya crash it (NB May not be completely safe.). Ohh in fact, wanna break it in for me ? Your slow aint you? :girlfight:

Str8 Jacket
28th February 2008, 15:10
Get some leathers ya pussy!, You can ride my bucket if you want. I don't care if ya crash it (NB May not be completely safe.). Ohh in fact, wanna break it in for me ? Your slow aint you? :girlfight:

What?.... You wan tme to blow her up for you?.... You hate her that much already?!
Malcolm has a spare set of leathers that I can borrow, wont have a back protector though....

quallman1234
28th February 2008, 15:17
What?.... You wan tme to blow her up for you?.... You hate her that much already?!
Malcolm has a spare set of leathers that I can borrow, wont have a back protector though....

Just swap with someone when they come off the track :).

I'd let ya borrow my back protector when im off the track but but but i won't be off the track all day properly. - Stuipd idea of Motarding my KDX plus racing my Bucket = Tiredness at the end.

See ya then mate!

Trudes
2nd March 2008, 08:17
Ok, so yesterday was the last day I had to get Pamela ready. Nige sorted out putting her number boards on, and A.J had painted my bits that needed painting (Thank you so much Andy:niceone:, let me know what your favourite meal is, did I hear you say roast? Great!! LOL) and so we assembled all those and then Kyle and Nige got to unbolting the centre stand and turned Pammy into a leaner.
Ready to kick her over, everyone waited with baited breath to see if a) Trudes can kick start a bike and b) if Pamela liked being started up by a chick. It appears that someone had wired her up slightly wrong and the several hundred attempts:crybaby: I had at starting her and then Skunk trying, was nothing to do with me or her. :spanking:
So after a quick re-wiring job, Skunk fired her up first try!!! Go Pamela!! Smokey wench, but she went and went and then we stopped her cause she was smoking out the house, then I kicked her over and she starts again, yahhhh! Rain didn't dampen my spirits (well, ok a little), so took her for a quick run up the driveway to see if she'd make it up there, Yessss, she has some power, back down the hill to the waiting supporters huddled under umbellas armed with cameras, brakes work, but some different fork oil may be in need unless I want whiplash everytime I brake!!:pinch:
Anyway, she's ready to race, so will report back later after we've both had our first go on the slipway today. Bring it on!!!! :banana:

Madness
2nd March 2008, 08:23
Good luck Mrs K!!!

Looks like the weather gods are smiling upon us again...:clap:

deanohit
2nd March 2008, 08:25
Good luck mate!

Trudes
2nd March 2008, 08:26
Thanks guys!!:hug: I think I might need some to stay on, Pamela's quite different from my beloved Hornet!!!

Kendog
2nd March 2008, 08:30
Pamela looks great, it's all come together rather well.

Looking forward to seeing you on the track :scooter:

Lissa
2nd March 2008, 08:31
Good Luck Trudes and Pammy!!! :2thumbsup

Colapop
2nd March 2008, 08:34
Gahhh!!! I'm going to miss today... :crybaby: I want to see the slutty racing... I mean Pamela and the other assorted chick buckets - Not the riders!! :devil2:

Number One
2nd March 2008, 09:18
Yay Trudes! Good luck to you and Pammy - see you there :yes:

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 10:10
So I had a few nerves heading out to the Slipway, mainly due to the unknown. I'd never been and even watched the buckets before so had no idea what to expect, and Pamela had only been riden the 20 odd metres up and down Skunks driveway by me once (and like I know anything about what she's mean to feel like), so had visions of me piling onto the track and Pamela falling to bits underneath my big bum.
Arrived a little late as had to drop a friend to the airport, to find everyone there, all set up and Pamela had been taken out of Skunks van and all ready to go, looking beautiful and sparkling thanks to AJ's paintwork on her white bits (Thanks Andrew, AJ and co. you guys rock!):niceone:

bungbung
3rd March 2008, 10:16
Pamela, in anger

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 10:18
"Go put your gear on, I'll tell you what they say at the briefing", well, ok, so I trot off to put my crap on and head back with my bunny eared helmet in hand. Signed in, paid my $$, had Pamela looked over and surveyed the track as the others were out there blatting about.
Right, lets see if she starts! Nope, not for me will she (total hussy, only likes Andrew!!), so once Skunk got her started I headed out with all the other noobs to try her out.
Took it pretty quietly for a few laps, she feels ok, so lets pick up the pace a bit. Oh my god, this is awesome!!! I had no idea what to do, how to ride a two stroke, how to change gears properly, how much I could lean her, it was all unknown, the brakes felt a bit weird, the forks felt funny.... this is not my Horney Hornet (no shit Sherlock!), but I was so proud of myself and Pamela, she didn't once feel like she wanted to turf me off, and I had built her (OK, with a lot of help!):banana:

Str8 Jacket
3rd March 2008, 10:18
You looked really good out there Turdes! :niceone:

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 10:19
Pamela, in anger

Haha, yeah, was starting to look like an angry bunny with my ears laid back! LOL, thanks!

Colapop
3rd March 2008, 10:22
You are a awesome Truddles!! Pammy looks hot and you... Nigel's missus... but it looks like you had a blast out there!

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 10:33
So all in all, I had a great day, Pammy did a couple of strange things (mainly due to my riding I think), stalled mid corner a couple of times, didn't like me starting her, and then started to rev exsessively (she just wanted to go man!!, lol) due to the throttle cable getting pulled a bit tight.
So a few things to sort out before next time, a few touch ups on the paint, some remoulding of the seat and put some more nylon on sticky out bits and reglue my ears.:woohoo:
But otherwise, considering she was basically untested, I was really impressed with the work we'd done to get her out there, so massive thanks again to Andrew, Leigh, AJ, Nigel, Craig and all the other folks who have bits attached to Pamlea and who have helped to get me out there, and to everyone who was encouraging and offered their kind words to a nervous idiot on the white bike with the ears!:hug:

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 10:34
You are a awesome Truddles!! Pammy looks hot and you... Nigel's missus... but it looks like you had a blast out there!

Thanks Col, you'll have to come next time, I want to see you in the cheerleader's outfit, ok!:msn-wink:

Lissa
3rd March 2008, 10:42
Hehehe I love the helmet Trudi!! Looks like awesome fun, and you have worked so hard on Pammy. Got to come watch one day, might have to bring my bunny ears in support!

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 10:45
Oh and some others had sexy time with Pammy too (What a slut!)!! My dear hubby loved her, but we didn't get any pics of that (maybe next time hunny!), and Sully had some fun with her, Skunk Control had a turn too and Skunk rode her out to the pits for me and reckoned he almost got her to do a wheelie (He needed a Tui after that!):laugh:
Oh and thanks to Bayden and co. too for the organisation, support, kind words and drinkies!

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 10:47
Hehehe I love the helmet Trudi!! Looks like awesome fun, and you have worked so hard on Pammy. Got to come watch one day, might have to bring my bunny ears in support!

Thanks hun!!:hug: You definitely need to come out, but not to watch, have a go on Pammy, she's a kind slut, she'll be nice (or I beat her, but she'd probably like it!):spanking:

Kendog
3rd March 2008, 11:48
That Pamela is a great ride.

I really did enjoy my few laps out there on her :2thumbsup

Mrs Busa Pete
3rd March 2008, 12:48
So all in all, I had a great day, Pammy did a couple of strange things (mainly due to my riding I think), stalled mid corner a couple of times, didn't like me starting her, and then started to rev exsessively (she just wanted to go man!!, lol) due to the throttle cable getting pulled a bit tight.
So a few things to sort out before next time, a few touch ups on the paint, some remoulding of the seat and put some more nylon on sticky out bits and reglue my ears.:woohoo:
But otherwise, considering she was basically untested, I was really impressed with the work we'd done to get her out there, so massive thanks again to Andrew, Leigh, AJ, Nigel, Craig and all the other folks who have bits attached to Pamlea and who have helped to get me out there, and to everyone who was encouraging and offered their kind words to a nervous idiot on the white bike with the ears!:hug:

Sounds like you had a lot of fun out there hard to beleive that is the same bike we bought down. I also love the bunny ears have you got the tail to go with it that would look real quiet. It would also give the guys something to play with.:2thumbsup

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 12:51
Sounds like you had a lot of fun out there hard to beleive that is the same bike we bought down. I also love the bunny ears have you got the tail to go with it that would look real quiet. It would also give the guys something to play with.:2thumbsup

She does look different eh!!!
Do have a tail..... but decided not to wear it, couldn't get the ears off so they had to stay, I'll wear the tail next time, had to ease everyone who hadn't met me into my screwed up world!:laugh:

Colapop
3rd March 2008, 12:55
Thanks Col, you'll have to come next time, I want to see you in the cheerleader's outfit, ok!:msn-wink:
Yes. I've been meaning ask - should I shave, wax or use one of those creams?

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 12:56
Yes. I've been meaning ask - should I shave, wax or use one of those creams?

owwww, wax baby, wax!!!

deanohit
3rd March 2008, 15:29
Gee thats a flash exaust on there! :cool:

Sully60
3rd March 2008, 17:03
Gee thats a flash exaust on there! :cool:

Your exhaust would look that flash if you had a husband you could press gang into hours of servitude with a steelo pad and a bottle of brasso!

Trudes
3rd March 2008, 17:11
:lol: It's all true, he's good at polishing things!!;)

deanohit
3rd March 2008, 18:15
Your exhaust would look that flash if you had a husband you could press gang into hours of servitude with a steelo pad and a bottle of brasso!
Hahahahaha, I love it! :jerry:

Trudes
9th March 2008, 09:55
Down to the bucket factory yesterday to assess how Pamela had held up. She is in pretty good nick still, she just needs a couple of stickers to make her look real flash. :msn-wink:
Bled the brakes again and then had to take them apart to turn a hose around the other way:stupid:, so got covered in brake fluid, put the brakes back together and re-bled them...:pinch:
Sorted out some more nylon bits to cover the sharp and pointy things on Pammy that would scratch grooves into the asphalt at the slipway, Skunk gave Pammy a little lie down to check we'd covered them all, so after a lot of drilling and filing she was sorted, as well as being endowed with a couple of skateboard wheels that no longer fit the Stink Racing beast. So after a yummy coffee and Girl Guide bikkies:niceone: I said goodbye to Pamela and the kind Skunks and went home to plot my next move!!! :devil2:

Trudes
13th April 2008, 19:54
Well, Pammy has had a second run at the track and is being prepared for her third next weekend. I've been very impressed and happy with how she's been going and we've been getting faster together. There were a few things that needed some attention however.
She now has much needed new to her forks and clip on handlebars which make her look real fast!!! (and hopefully not bottom out under braking!) Spent the day making a mount for a different brake caliper to fit the new forks etc and she got a clean because she was a filthy bitch from riding in the wet last time.... but best of all, she came home with us tonight and is now snuggled up next to my Hornet, lucky they are both gurls!!!
So just got to get her front brakes sorted, a fork brace and front mud guard and she's ready for next Sunday's first round of the Bitches and Babes On Buckets competition.... Norf Welly Massif represent!!! (Oh and, Go Pammy you lovely bitch!!):banana:

skelstar
14th April 2008, 11:27
... and is now snuggled up next to my Hornet, lucky they are both gurls!!!
Cooooorrrr eh? *snort*

Pics? :devil2:

Trudes
14th April 2008, 13:10
hehehe, here's my girls!

Nasty
14th April 2008, 13:17
They look so good together!!

Trudes
14th April 2008, 13:20
They do look like a nice couple don't they! Pamela makes my big black girl look HUGE though... that baby's definitely got back!

Nasty
14th April 2008, 13:30
Know that feeling .. once we get the garage sorted will have to do a pic ... my Parker and Blackbeast look hilarious together .. but get Grubs and Cols bikes too ... so bad.

Trudes
14th April 2008, 13:32
hehe, will do the same once Nige has his thing sorted, and we'll add the Gixxer into the mix. It really will be orgy night at the Kendog's then!!:msn-wink:

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 13:34
Aw eh, I wouldnt even bother taking a photo of my 2 bikes together! Anyway my lil girl (the A) is under cover outside and I keep my lil black man locked in the shed. There should be no chance of those two breeding!
Got my man painted up in sexy black now and im warning you to keep that lil wench Pammy away from him!

hehe, will do the same once Nige has his thing sorted

Has he still not got that cream yet?!

Skunk
14th April 2008, 13:46
hehehe, here's my girls!Who's been painting then?...

Trudes
14th April 2008, 13:49
Who's been painting then?...

I painted that "side cover" yeah, (or do you mean my number plate?) and I cleaned up your wheels real nice like!!

(Just sent you a couple of e-mails regarding Pamela's new bits)

Skunk
14th April 2008, 14:13
I painted that "side cover" yeah, and I cleaned up your wheels real nice like!!
So you have. What do you want? Feeling guilty for dragging me into your perverted games eh? :killingme

Number One
14th April 2008, 14:47
I don't see any buckets in those photos!!

Geez I reckon! What a blimmin Hyjacker :pinch:

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 14:48
92652 .

Skunk
14th April 2008, 15:03
Lynch her!

Kendog
14th April 2008, 15:46
hope these are ok here!!

Photos of some KBers and their road bikes, in a thread about the building and racing of a bucket.

Weird.

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 15:47
Photos of some KBers and their road bikes, in a thread about the building and racing of a bucket.

Weird.

Oh Nige, you want to be part of my Bitch club do ya?!

Kendog
14th April 2008, 15:50
Oh Nige, you want to be part of my Bitch club do ya?!

Hell yeah, sign me up.
Now where is that SkidMark thread.

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 15:51
Hell yeah, sign me up.
Now where is that SkidMark thread.

Hey, no one in my club gives SM shit. I quite like Mark. Anyway, he is harmless!!!!! Go find a katman thread or something..... :devil2:

Kendog
14th April 2008, 16:01
Hey, no one in my club gives SM shit. I quite like Mark. Anyway, he is harmless!!!!! Go find a katman thread or something..... :devil2:

Ahh katman, but that would mean taking him off my ignore list.

Number One
17th April 2008, 22:00
oooo Paaamela....

Trudes
18th April 2008, 07:20
She looks even sluttier now with those low down clip-ons she has on now... owwwerrrrrr.:wari:

Number One
18th April 2008, 07:25
mmmmm clip ons....paaaaaamela :drool:

Str8 Jacket
18th April 2008, 07:53
You sure you dont mean strap on?

Number One
18th April 2008, 08:01
mmm....

Now THAT would definitely add a thrill to the ride now wouldn't it

:chase:

Trudes
18th April 2008, 08:02
You sure you dont mean strap on?

I'll add one to her rear end just for you for when you ride up her bum!:devil2:

Str8 Jacket
18th April 2008, 08:07
I'll add one to her rear end just for you for when you ride up her bum!:devil2:

Oh, im sure Sambo would love that!! :devil2:

Trudes
18th April 2008, 08:19
Woohoo, Sambo!!!:Punk:

skelstar
18th April 2008, 09:52
Oh good grief :pinch:

Str8 Jacket
18th April 2008, 09:57
Oh good grief :pinch:

Hey, you cant judge us until you actually come watch us! :p

skelstar
18th April 2008, 11:19
Hey, you cant judge us until you actually come watch us! :p
Hey, seen you on a public road... are you different on a small track?

I'll come watch as soon as I am able. Jeez.

Trudes
19th April 2008, 16:40
So my wee baby now has a new white mudguard, new forks, clip-on handle bars and brakes! Yes, that's right, you heard it here first, she has some SEXY time brakes. Braided lines and all, foooooo!! (Hope they work, hehehe)

Nasty
19th April 2008, 16:47
So my wee baby now has a new white mudguard, new forks, clip-on handle bars and brakes! Yes, that's right, you heard it here first, she has some SEXY time brakes. Braided lines and all, foooooo!! (Hope they work, hehehe)

And the pictures are .... where????????

Str8 Jacket
19th April 2008, 16:47

WOOT! Bring it on, ding dong! See ya tomorrow!! :D

Trudes
19th April 2008, 17:10
And the pictures are .... where????????
ummmmm, in my imagination! I didn't take any, was too busy assembling them and laughing everytime the brake pads fell out!!! hahaha. Will take some tomorrow at the slipway.

WOOT! Bring it on, ding dong! See ya tomorrow!! :D
Absolutely!! Can't wait.... immm muffins!!!

skelstar
20th April 2008, 16:17
Was awesome seeing you guys in action today. Disapointed we didn't see you in the 'ass-pants' though. Poor, very poor :mellow:

Bike looks good though :niceone:

Nasty
20th April 2008, 17:20
Great work trudes .. she was looking hot out there. :)

Trudes
20th April 2008, 19:22
Was awesome seeing you guys in action today. Disapointed we didn't see you in the 'ass-pants' though. Poor, very poor :mellow:

Bike looks good though :niceone:
yes well, I would have worn them if I'd actually fallen off!
Thanks though.

Great work trudes .. she was looking hot out there. :)

Cheers Kari!! The MB's looking like a different bike than last time I saw it too.... Wicked!!

Trudes
12th May 2008, 11:34
After last bucket round poor Pammy was looking a little worse for wear. Her pretty white paint was a bit scuffed mainly on the tank from being rubbed by leather clad legs as her paint had never recieved a top sealing coat. So I figured that before next bucket meet I'd clean her up a bit.
Removed all her painted bits and lightly sanded them, repainted and put her stickers on (Thanks Skunk, they are awesome!!:2thumbsup) then gave her several coats of clear seal paint. I also painted her engine and gear box covers as they were a bit worn looking. So she generally got a spruce up and is now looking like the pretty girl she is.:love:
:wari:Go Pamela!!!:wari:

Skunk
12th May 2008, 11:37
WELL! Now mine looks like shit...

Trudes
12th May 2008, 11:38
WELL! Now mine looks like shit...

Nah... it's just green!

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 11:40
That looks, Awesome! Best be keeping her away from Sambo, he'd love to get his grubby lil pipe into her!

Trudes
12th May 2008, 11:43
hahaha, grey baby buckets coming to the bucket circuit soon!!?? Thanks chick!:niceone:

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 11:45
hahaha, grey baby buckets coming to the bucket circuit soon!!?? Thanks chick!:niceone:

Oh God, grey babies from Hell!! :devil2: They'd be diiiirty lil buggars wouldnt they!!! ;)

giggidy giggidy!!!

Korea
12th May 2008, 11:46
So I figured that before next bucket meet I'd clean her up a bit.

Far too pretty for bucket racing :no:
That thar' bucket is nicer than 90% of bikes on the road!

Trudes
12th May 2008, 11:50
Far too pretty for bucket racing :no:
That thar' bucket is nicer than 90% of bikes on the road!

I know (and thanks), I'm a little ashamed that she looks so pretty and is destined to be chucked on the ground and get all shabby, but oh well, it's been fun doing it and only cost me about $30 in paint.
Soon you too will be discovering the joys of a cheap make-over of a pile of shit!:woohoo:

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 11:53
So no more stunting her then? :innocent:

Kendog
12th May 2008, 12:13
I would also be worried about the Gixxer in the garage getting excited about the newly made over Pamela. She is looking hot.

Number One
12th May 2008, 12:18
Wow Trudes Pammy looks great! Awesome work chickadee :niceone:

nudemetalz
12th May 2008, 12:28
Wow, looking really nice, Trudes !!!!!!!!:clap:

elle-f
13th May 2008, 16:36
Very Cool!

OMG i want one!! Pamela, whilst looking great, has nothing on my RG!

Number One
13th May 2008, 18:43
says who?! You haven't swung yer leg over her! She's a good funtime gal

Slingshot
13th May 2008, 19:24
and is destined to be chucked on the ground and get all shabby

So you haven't popped ya cherry yet...this Sunday maybe?

Trudes
13th May 2008, 19:47
So you haven't popped ya cherry yet...this Sunday maybe?

No, I haven't popped my cherry yet.... Pamela on the other hand has. Maybe Sunday.... who knows eh, I could get lucky!;)

Trudes
19th May 2008, 09:22
Well, still haven't popped my cherry, had a couple of dicey moments due to other people forgetting what brakes are, but we were fine, Pammy took good care of me, even though the bitch hates me and is stubborn to start!!
Really annoying that I can push and push her and she won't start, but as soon as Kendog, Colapop or especially Skunk jump on her she starts almost first pop, just proves she really is a hussy!! (Thanks everyone who got some exercise pushing her for me! :hug:) Need to get some practice at starting her, must be something I'm not doing right!:weep:
Anyway, once she finally went she kept cutting out on me, so back into the pits over and over again to try and fix her. First we thought it was her fuel filter, so we whipped that out and she went better until she ran out of gas,:shutup: so quick mixing of fuel and a fill up and we were back out there for the first points race. She went well, got stuck behind the pit bikes with no way to pass, so bid my time hoping one of them would crash so I could pass, but alas, that was where we were to stay, good fun though, and those guys are funny to watch! (especially Koba's little butt in his tight sexy leathers!! ;))
A change of direction, a practice session and then next points race. Got a decent start (decided to be a bit more agressive and not give an inch to those pushy boys, and it worked!) that landed me in third for a while, but got passed up by a few riders, so no idea where we ended up, but all good fun!
Then we stuffed about and had some fun, followed Sully about for a bit while he show-boated and encouraged me to chase his arse,:drool: and learnt a lot about attacking the corners (Thanks Craig). I find though that if I follow the lines I'd actually like to take that some bastard ducks in under me and fucks up my line.:2guns: Maybe I need to stop being so "tidy" as Sully puts it and just ride like a rough goat!! Oh well, things to work on.
The only bad thing was Pammy came to a stalling halt again just before I finished, for some unknown reason, got her started again and rode her out to the pits and reved the shit out her for a bit and she seemed fine, but it's a mystery as to why she just keeps cutting out, bitch!
Well, some tinkering to be done before the Battle of the Buckets in Christchurch, so hopefully we'll figure out what her problem is before then! Really looking forward to it!:woohoo:
Had a lot of comments on just how nice Pamela looked, and several gents thought she was the bees knees with her flashy stickers!!:whistle:
Thanks everyone who helped with Pammy, (especailly my Kendog and Skunk. Andrew, you're too kind, you spend so much time lending people stuff and helping them fix stuff and generally doing things for others even when you're having problems yourself!! You Sir, are a saint!:2thumbsup) and gave me encouragement, I may not be the fastest or most confident out there, but rest assured I'm having a crap load of fun and learning something new everytime!:) And that's what it's all about!

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 09:29
You doing really good chick! You're getting betterer and betterer!!! :niceone: Sambo seems to have developed a weird attraction to Pammy though, I shall have a word with him tonight!

Trudes
19th May 2008, 09:40
You doing really good chick! You're getting betterer and betterer!!! :niceone: Sambo seems to have developed a weird attraction to Pammy though, I shall have a word with him tonight!

That Sambo knows a sweet thang when he sees it!!!
Thanks babe, means a lot, thanks for the :love:. Now go get that Sambo sorted for the BOB, we chicks need to kick some arse!! (Well, I'd settle for finishing!):laugh:

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 09:43
Now go get that Sambo sorted for the BOB, we chicks need to kick some arse!! (Well, I'd settle for finishing!):laugh:

Hmm, yeah. Im hoping that he was just hung over as well yesterday and that the lack of gas was his only problem cause he was not a happy camper yesterday! Im hoping that I get started let alone finishing!!!! At least we'll have fun either way, just dont tell Nige....

Number One
19th May 2008, 11:22
U Welly BBoB's are looking great. Pity I can't be there with my cheerleader skirt on...oh well

Trudes
19th May 2008, 11:24
You'll be there with us in spirit!!!:niceone:
Next year, both of you!!

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 11:27
You'll be there with us in spirit!!!:niceone:
Next year, both of you!!

Arrgh! Dont mention alcohol! :sick:

Number One
19th May 2008, 12:25
You still poorly Hels?! Crikey you musta "tied twenty or so on" that night.

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 12:29
You still poorly Hels?! Crikey you musta "tied twenty or so on" that night.

I just need to HTFU.

Trudes
19th May 2008, 12:46
OK, who put the "Desperate Housewives" tag on?? :lol: There's nothing desperate about Pamela (or were you meaning her jockey? Bastards!)

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 12:50
OK, who put the "Desperate Housewives" tag on?? :lol: There's nothing desperate about Pamela (or were you meaning her jockey? Bastards!)

You are a desperate Houswife!!!! :p

Lissa
19th May 2008, 12:53
Arrgh! Dont mention alcohol! :sick:
hehe.... ALCOHOL!!

Looking good Trudes, I really got to get my arse in gear and come watch you guys at the buckets. Might arrange for elle to come with me one sunday, and bring some yummy choc moose too.

Trudes
19th May 2008, 13:44
You are a desperate Houswife!!!! :p
You calling Nige a ho?:lol:

Looking good Trudes, I really got to get my arse in gear and come watch you guys at the buckets. Might arrange for elle to come with me one sunday, and bring some yummy choc moose too.

Thanks babe, you most certainly should, it's a hoot! And yeah, bring that crazy lady with you, with or without the moose!!:niceone:

nodrog
19th May 2008, 13:52
OK, who put the "Desperate Housewives" tag on??.....

:dodge::whistle:

Skunk
19th May 2008, 14:01
:dodge::whistle:
Quite accurate too, I thought...

Trudes
19th May 2008, 14:21
HEY!!! There's nothing desperate about us!! And oh how I wish I could be a "housewife"!!! Cheeky shits!:laugh:

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 14:23
HEY!!! There's nothing desperate about us!! And oh how I wish I could be a "housewife"!!! Cheeky shits!:laugh:

Nah, you're too lippy!

Come to chat BTW

Trudes
19th May 2008, 14:25
Well, because I'm not a desperate housewife I have to head off to work in about half an hour, so can't at the moment:Pokey:.... have fun!!

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 14:26
Well, because I'm not a desperate housewife I have to head off to work in about half an hour, so can't at the moment:Pokey:.... have fun!!

Get fecked! :p

Trudes
19th May 2008, 14:43
Get fecked! :p

At work? Ewww, you know my boss! *cringe*

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 14:51
At work? Ewww, you know my boss! *cringe*

hehehehehehehehhe. yeah I do... hmm..... Got ot bloody work will ya! BTW, those kids are almost bigger than you!

Korea
19th May 2008, 18:48
BTW: Great action shots!
(the ones back about 2 pages worth of buggary-bollocks posting that is)
:niceone:

Trudes
19th May 2008, 20:19
hehehehehehehehhe. yeah I do... hmm..... Got ot bloody work will ya! BTW, those kids are almost bigger than you!
Their 12 year old girl is about 2 inches taller than me. She likes to sing the theme song to "Malcolm in the Middle" to me. Next she'll be calling me shrimp!

BTW: Great action shots!
(the ones back about 2 pages worth of buggary-bollocks posting that is)
:niceone:

Yeah, bloody women eh!
Didn't Kendog do well?!

Trudes
19th May 2008, 20:20
Ohhhh, and Pamela's got a new garage friend....... thread here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1571070#post1571070)!!:rolleyes:: calm:

Number One
19th May 2008, 20:31
Ohhhh, and Pamela's got a new garage friend....... thread coming soon!!:rolleyes::calm:
Plain greed if you arks me ;)

Kendog
20th May 2008, 07:54
Yeah, bloody women eh!
Didn't Kendog do well?!

It's about the usual ratio, 3 pages of gossip to 1 page of the topic :whistle:

Number One
20th May 2008, 08:29
:oi:

Quiet in the cheap seats you :shutup:

skelstar
20th May 2008, 09:09
...and an obvious correlation to the ratio of the number of boys posting to the number of girls! :shutup:

Trudes
20th May 2008, 09:35
blah blah blah:rolleyes:

Trudes
27th May 2008, 14:04
Pamela's a cover girl!! (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=67952)(And no, not Playboy again!)

skelstar
27th May 2008, 14:12
Thats cool Trudes, but a three page thread to read through... wanna post link to the post in question/celebration? Cheers! :niceone:

deanohit
27th May 2008, 14:37
Pamela's a cover girl!! (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=67952)(And no, not Playboy again!)

VERY COOL! :rockon:
Would've been better in Playboy though, I haven't seen Pammys bits yet!

Trudes
27th May 2008, 14:46
Thats cool Trudes, but a three page thread to read through... wanna post link to the post in question/celebration? Cheers! :niceone:

hehe, thanks! You'll have to go out and buy the magazine!!

Number One
27th May 2008, 15:42
YAY Trudes AND Pamela...is there a centrefold too :blip:

Trudes
27th May 2008, 21:25
YAY Trudes AND Pamela...is there a centrefold too :blip:

Actually..... there is!!!:laugh:

Trudes
4th June 2008, 10:24
So Pamela is ready to roll.
She's got fresh gear box oil, bled brakes, a firm chain, pumped up tyres and I've just given her a big drink and popped a few sea sick tablets in her tank for the trip on the ferry tomorrow:sick:
She's very excited to be going on her first big adventure to the South Island, she just hopes she doesn't freeze her cute little butt off while she's down there, but I told her we'll ask Uncle Skunk if she can squeeze in between her cousin from the Skunk bucket factory and Sambo to keep her warm on the road.:hug:
Her aims for Saturday at the BOB are to finish, have fun and to come home in one piece.:sunny:

Skunk
4th June 2008, 10:36
Ha, I've forgotten to do the gearbox oil :lol:

Trudes
4th June 2008, 12:18
Lucky my blah blahing reminded you eh? See, it does have its uses!:bleh:

Str8 Jacket
4th June 2008, 17:46
Ha, I've forgotten to do the gearbox oil :lol:

While you're there mate... ;)

Number One
4th June 2008, 18:47
Kewl Trudes - enjoy the weekend and ride the arse off that dirty slapper of yours...Oh and give Pamela a good run while your at it too :whistle:

Trudes
8th June 2008, 15:05
Well, what a day!!! Warning, a long boring post to follow

Pamela left on Skunk's 8 bike trailer on Thursday morning bound for Christchurch with the majority of the other Wellington bucketeers bikes. Report came through that night that she'd made it safe and sound, yahh!
Kendog and I flew down early Saturday morning on the same flight as Fishy, and we were collected from the airport by the lovely SpeedyGirl. Arrived at Ruapuna to find the Welly team all set up and running the bikes through scrutineering. Str8jacket's pitbitch, the ever sexy Koba was kindly taking Pammy to be looked over, so after a quick hug and hello to the team we signed in. Pammy needed some extra cosmetics to be track fit, so the boys sorted that for me and she was passed as being sexy and ready to roll!

Fluffed about, made a pilgrimage to the loos to get suited up and then got shuffled out on to the track for a couple of practice laps to see the track. Christchurch bucketeers are spoiled with such a cool track (not that the slipway isn't cool... ), loads of fun to be had here!! So that was all good and Pamela said she was ready to be ridden a little harder next time.
Just before the F4 buckets were called up for the first 6 lap race I realised Pamela really liked to go left and wanted to die when turned right, so AJ, Bayden and Skunk had a play and discovered that she didn't like having her cables restricted, so she was relieved of some cable ties and was ready to go.

Had a good first race, the pace is definitely fast here and the corners are fast compared to the slipway, was just starting to feel like we could have some fun on this track and start moving around a bit and try some new things when it was time to come in, but figured we'd have plenty of time to try these things during the 55min BOB race. This was not to be...:pinch:
The wind picked up and the sky darkened, it was definitely going to rain, so Kendog and I donned our wet weather gear over our leathers ready for the BOB. Sully had 15 minutes to attempt an engine transplant on the Sled before the race and as good teams do, we all mucked in to try and help, alas, it was not to be and a FXR was produced for him to ride (awesome, god I love bucket people's generosity!):2thumbsup

So we all lined up and out on the track we went for a warm-up lap for the big race! It had started to rain and get cold grrrr. I went out at the back and was coming up the straight when I spotted a yellow Welly shirt lying on the side of the track, slowed up to find it was Miss Str8... pulled over, she was in some pain:(, so acted as a side stand while Sully got her bike off the track and Kendog and he attended to the broken jacket. All into the pits again to await the return of the ambulance with miss str8 then out we went again.
Got away to a start this time and the carnage began. One by one the competition fell by the wayside, crashes, broken bikes, cold arses and fingers ended people's racing, meanwhile Pamela and I chugged on. There was no fancy riding going on with us (is there ever? ha!), slow and steady and finish the race was our motto and that's what we did.

I kept a watch of how many of my Welly team mates were still riding out there as the field got smaller and smaller until there was only Kendog, Sully, Fishy, AJ and I left. I was fairly warm and happy and had attached my watch to Pammy's handle bars to keep an eye on the time, which was really handy and could see we were coming to the late stages and knew we had to finish. We were encouraged along by the passing arse slaps from several riders and thumbs up from others as they passed us, which was kewl.

Finally the white last lap flag was produced thankfully as I was starting to wonder just how much longer Pamela would hold on out there, she was starting to make a rattley noise and wriggle her bum around in the corners. Then we saw Kendog just up ahead of us, so we put our heads down into the wind, changed down a gear and managed to lap him for a second time just before the hairpin as I knew we could out brake him (sorry honey!:innocent:). Rounded the last corner, just about lost it and past the chequered flag.... Yahhhhh!! We finished!!!:banana:

Came off the track very carefully not wanting to finish then drop Pammy on the diesel on the way into the pits, was greeted with my team mates grins and congratulations which made it all worthwhile (Go Team!!:woohoo:) The wonderful Skunk Control helped me off Pammy and I was told to go get some food, but felt I needed to get my Pammy sorted and onto the trailer before I did anything else, so we did that then visited the lovely Joni for a couple of delicious bread rolls to feed the Kendog team (thanks Joni, your chutney is yummy!!) Bundled dripping wet into SpeedyGirl's car and delivered to Dangerous and Rashika's warm cosy home for a well earned beer, rest and a fun evening of drinking, eating, talking crap, playing in the snow and laughing at Miss Str8jacket's funny feet sticking out of her fresh new cast (heel up my fellow Welly chick team mate)

Early morning trip to the airport (thanks again Rashika and Dangerous), for a lovely picturesque flight home to Welly. Pamela is due home tomorrow in Skunk's care again, for a well earned rest in the garage... what a good girl!

I am so proud of my girl and of myself too actually, I achieved what I set out to do, had a truck load of fun and was left wanting more... really wanted to do the North vs South race, but the weather wanted us to go and drink, so who were we to argue!

A massive thanks to everyone who organised the BOB and helped out there at the track, it's a crap load of work and when the weather doesn't play nice, it can't be pleasant freezing your bum off so other people can have fun and act like goons! I intend on being back next year, however Pamela will be retired by then and Rangi da Munta will meet Ruapuna! Thanks to Dangerous and Rashika for your hospitality, you guys are awesome!:D

Lastly thanks so much to my Welly Massif team mates. You guys are awesome and a real inspiration. You made me feel so much like a part of the team and inspired me to get out there and go, ummm hardish!:lol:
And as always extra special big thank you to Skunk and Skunk Control for all the extra miles you both go to to help me and Pamela, all without a grumble especially when you have your own bike issues to contend with!!! :hug:
And my darling honey bunny hubby, who is a pretty decent pitbitch and didn't try and push me off when I passed him, I love you!:love:

So until the next exciting *cough* update from the Pamela files.... over and out, time for a nana nap!

merv
8th June 2008, 15:27
That's a damn good write up and its great that you did so well and deserved your :apint:

Grub
8th June 2008, 16:16
Such a cool write up Trudes ... how can us mere welly mortals be competitive now that we have "overseas riders" in the field?

CM2005
8th June 2008, 19:51
wow, good write up. nice looking bike alright, what are those wheels off? look like kawasaki AR125's or something..

Trudes
8th June 2008, 19:57
wow, good write up. nice looking bike alright, what are those wheels off? look like kawasaki AR125's or something..

Thanks for that :) and yep they are Skunk's AR125 wheels that I am borrowing.

Nasty
8th June 2008, 20:29
great write up .. so nice that pamela had a wonderful time with you :)

Trudes
10th June 2008, 21:29
Gave poor dirty Pammy a clean today, ready for a thorough inspection tomorrow. Aside from one little nick out of her paint, paint coming off my shittyly made number boards and the mystery of the missing fuel cap seal..... she appears to be in good condition. Now that's quality workmanship!!:p:killingme

Number One
10th June 2008, 21:47
Woot woot! You and Kendog did awesome and Pammy is a hard bitch too ;)

Trudes
14th June 2008, 13:02
Just got off the phone with my mum and she asked who Pamela was. I said Pamela Anderson and she said she was reading my article in the FMR mag and when she read that I called Pamela Pamela because anyone could have a ride she wondered who this Pamela was that I didn't like and hoped she wouldn't read the mag and come round and smash me over! :lol: I'm sure Ms Anderson has better things to do, but hey if she wants to, she can!

all4A50s
14th June 2008, 19:43
Good luck to you and all the Wellington troupe. Wish I could be there. Hopefully will get to hear some war stories on the 29th up at the Stripway

koba
15th June 2008, 22:40
Aiiiieeee!!!!!

Trudes
16th June 2008, 15:14
Just gave Pamela a rev up to make sure all is well with the girl and see if we could hear the rattle I'm sure I could hear during the BOB.
So get her started, definitely a rattle there, have a look about and yes, there!!:gob: Her front engine mounting bolts is vibrating its way out, nut from the other side has gone and the bolt was working its way out!!! ARHHH!!!
So turn her off, wait for her to cool down enough to get hands in there and chuck another nut on the bolt and do it up nice and tight, checked the other two bolts and all of them were loose too!!! OMG, that could have been really bad if they'd all come out on the track!! Or as Kendog said "That would've been a classic bucket moment" yes "Pamela loses her guts during Battle of the Buckets!"
Started her up again, no more rattles, a curious hurting noise coming from the brakes which needs some further investigation and her throttle cable doesn't like it when she turns corners, so need to sort that too, ahh buckets, it never ends!:woohoo:

koba
16th June 2008, 15:34
hmm, motor does work best in the bike....

Buy loctite or nyloc nuts. Worth it for peace of mind.

Trudes
16th June 2008, 15:52
Thanks mate, may have to do just that!:2thumbsup

Slingshot
16th June 2008, 18:49
hmm, motor does work best in the bike....

Buy loctite or nyloc nuts. Worth it for peace of mind.

Heat is the enemy of both of those solutions though. If you can it's probably best to lock wire that nut on.

I can't talk though, I've got nylocs in assorted places on Frankie. On more than one occasion my engine mounts have vibrated loose. :rolleyes:

Number One
16th June 2008, 20:43
Hey there mechanicky type bitch! Loved the story about your mum - LMAO!
Looking forward to seeing Pammy in action again weekend after next...hopefully we have the sled going again otherwise I'll be slow and probably be giving Korea some choice bin shots again :weep:

You'll no doubt have developed some nice synergies with her at the BOB too - show us ya SKILLS! Aiyee :rockon:

Skunk
16th June 2008, 21:55
Korea had better be racing... he's got a bucket now. I'm guessing he'll be A grade though. Which means I'll be pushed back to B grade. :)

Slingshot
16th June 2008, 22:09
Which means I'll be pushed back to B grade. :)

How does that work...if you're going back then I'm going back too :cool:

Trudes
16th June 2008, 22:12
bugger off you two, you do fine where you are!! (We don't need any more competition thanks!)

Skunk
16th June 2008, 22:15
Success again. Two bites. Mwhhahahaa!

Trudes
16th June 2008, 22:17
I bet you loosened Pamela's nuts too didn't ya?? Sabotage now eh.....:jerry:

Skunk
16th June 2008, 22:18
I bet you loosened Pamela's nuts too didn't ya?? Sabotage now eh.....:jerry:
T'was revenge for beating me at the BoB...

Trudes
16th June 2008, 22:21
haha, fair enough. I tried to get a replacement fuel cap seal that went mysteriously missing, and was told I couldn't get one and would have to buy a completely new cap at $95!!!!

nudemetalz
17th June 2008, 08:51
Make sure you use lock washers on every bolt you can. Just another little prevention of loosening nuts.

When you get to my age (or Skunks for that matter :devil2:), loose nuts are an issue.........:doctor:

Skunk
17th June 2008, 12:59
haha, fair enough. I tried to get a replacement fuel cap seal that went mysteriously missing, and was told I couldn't get one and would have to buy a completely new cap at $95!!!!
Hmmm. Have to sort that out...

koba
17th June 2008, 15:30

Gasket paper or old innertube and a nice pair of scizzers may help there...

Skunk
17th June 2008, 15:37
Needs something thicker - about 3mm. I was thinking of a rubber door mat.

Trudes
17th June 2008, 18:31
I have a door mat I've been using under her stand to stop it from slipping that we can "doctor", good idea!

Trudes
31st August 2008, 19:02
That's right, I broke Pamela's sweet little bum today...:(
First points race of the day, clockwise circuit, B grade was fraught with carnage today, especially for anyone who came in contact with a silly little shit on a motard (or should that be anyone who he contacted as he attempted to carver people up and ride motard styles among the buckets!):Playnice:... anyway, I regress...
So anyway, heading into the far corner when next thing I know I'm on the deck and see someone has come with me. Look over to the flag marshal... oh, there isn't one, OK, well don't want to get run over, so get up and start trying to wave the riders barreling down on us around us. Pick our bikes up and get them off the track, collect Pammy's accessories that she lost on the way down and make sure we're both OK. We are so I decided to go and be the flag marshal as I took heed to the rider's briefing about if you crash or stop during the race there is no re-joining the race... however they ended up restarting the race twice due to more carnage down the other end, shit!!!
Oh well, so finally the race finished, my darling hubby came down to give me his bike to ride back while he took Pammy back to the pits for me, and my good friend Hels came down to make sure I was OK and push Pammy back for me... awww ain't they awesome!!:hug:
Anyway... I had a think about what happened I'm sure I got cut in on from the outside going into the corner, I hit the brakes a bit too hard to avoid smashing into them and locked up the front and high-sided. I remember seeing the front wheel lock and go sideways and then remember seeing the guy who was behind me try to go around the outside of me when I braked, but because I ended up falling right in front of him he came off too (which is a pity, but that's racing I guess).
Anyway, I'm fine, developing a bruise on my left elbow but otherwise OK, but poor Pammy has broken her arse and has a few scratches on her perfect body. She seems fine otherwise, continued riding her for the rest of the day, and although there is something not quite right with her clutch she still runs fine... what a good girl.:2thumbsup
So yes, I have popped my cherry, and it didn't hurt too much, thankfully I had slowed enough for the corner already. So a few weeks to do some repairs on Pammy before we do it all again (well, apart from the crashing!!!):beer:

Number One
31st August 2008, 19:58
Wahoo Trudes and Pammy! You ladies is getting faster and faster everytime. You ROCK! Glad you ok too!!! That's the way to pop your cherry...NOT as our lovely fellow bitch Hels did - no she had to go and crash on one of the fastest corners in all of NZ racing tracks :lol: Pleased that we all popped our racing cherry's without TOO much drama :hug: AND having Hels come along and waive her flags at us is cool too :headbang:
Go the BBobs! :sunny:

Kendog
31st August 2008, 20:40
Glad you came out of your first incident ok :hug:

Pedrostt500
31st August 2008, 21:17
So is pammy in Bucket intensive care ??

Number One
1st September 2008, 07:18
So is pammy in Bucket intensive care ??
A touch of plastic surgery and she'll be good as new...or maybe even better :blip:

Nasty
1st September 2008, 07:21
Glad you are not too badly hurt Trudes ... the bike can be repaired ... you are a little more difficult ;)

Trudes
1st September 2008, 09:10
Indeed I am difficult! :lol:
Yeah she'll be ok, going to see if I can do the "plastic surgery" myself... it's called glue and cellotape! hehe, Poor Pammy.
My elbow has a nice wee bruise brewing, ankle and hip a bit sore this morning too, yahh, war wounds!:msn-wink: