PDA

View Full Version : meetings around christchurch?

JWALKER
17th November 2004, 05:44
hi everyone

i have just joined thhis site and got my first gsx a couple of months ago and i wondered ifthere were any guys around christchurch that go ride together
with?

jeff

manuboy
17th November 2004, 07:24
There's a few.... but we're faaaaaaaaaaaaaaast. Real fast. Invisible almost. :wink:

[tongue in cheek] And we bin it less than them from that "other" island [/tongue in cheek] :pinch:

Most of the guys i see on the road don't hang on this forum, but there are heaps of regular social runs as well. The first week of every month a group leave from the Carlton pub.

See'in as you're on a zook, PM me sometime, will be busy for the next short while but you never know. Maybe when K14 arrives back you can pit your stead against his CBR, if he hasn't already got his NC....

Kickaha
17th November 2004, 17:59
hah Manuboy can't even use a camera let alone ride a bike.

No doubt over the summer there'll be a few rides posted on here,most of the time they turn up out at the track to watch me break whatever it is I'm riding at the time and manuboy turns up to take video footage of the pitwall,sky, tarmac just about everything but the racing

Suzi Q
17th November 2004, 18:03
My work is just organising a ride to Hanmer on Sunday 12th December - meet at the Peg in Belfast at 10am and leave at 10:30am.

We ahve a few bikers at work who have decided to get together and ride. You can join us if you like. Will post agin if it changes :bye:

dangerous
17th November 2004, 18:51
Hi Jeff, welcome to the KB site. We are about in Chch so keep ya eyes posted here, and a ride will happen soon enuff.

JWALKER
17th November 2004, 21:20
My work is just organising a ride to Hanmer on Sunday 12th December - meet at the Peg in Belfast at 10am and leave at 10:30am.

We ahve a few bikers at work who have decided to get together and ride. You can join us if you like. Will post agin if it changes :bye:

thanks alot, i will probably come then. im still getting used to riding, but it is
not quite the same riding by yourself, i would like to ride some others and
get some tips on riding. who do i ask for when i get there and where is
the 'peg'?

jeff

JWALKER
17th November 2004, 21:24
Hi Jeff, welcome to the KB site. We are about in Chch so keep ya eyes posted here, and a ride will happen soon enuff.

thank you for the welcome. i will keep my eyes open :).

jeff

JWALKER
17th November 2004, 21:28
thanx everyone, im trying to pratisce riding over to akaroa at the moment
to get some pratice going around tight corners and its a nice drive, but even
though i have only a 250cc bike . . . cry . . i want to get a triumph
daytona 916 bike.
it will be good to meet some new people

jeff