PDA

View Full Version : Help and posters needed for Pukekohe and Paeroa

WelshWizard
3rd February 2008, 04:16
After a meeting with Zapf he suggested I post a request here,
I am planning to be at the Pukekohe Classic and have the idea of arranging a table to have Cheesecutter petition on, Jen ( LooseBruces sister has already volunteered to help man it, but as its a three day event we will need some more help.
First is any one else prepared to help man the protest table,

Second has any one any poster made up or files that can be made up into posters for used so it not just table with only the petition on, need some thing to catch the eye.

third on Zapf suggestion any one willing to help out at Paeroa, I was not going to go as its modern bikes and my bag is the old classics, but it to good an opportunity to miss to help get the message across.

Note to admin on KB
Maybe the Admin could add a register for people to add their names two to help make it easier to keep track of who will step forward to help

RiderInBlack
3rd February 2008, 06:05
third on Zapf suggestion any one willing to help out at Paeroa, I was not going to go as its modern bikes and my bag is the old classics, but it to good an opportunity to miss to help get the message across.Will put myself forward for that WW. I'm not Marshalling at Paeroa this year but will still be there. Had planned ta be near the Hair-pin by the Paeroa Pub. Last year the Marshals had their fire extinguisher pinched there. Won't happen this year if I can help it. Would be a good spot for the partition:msn-wink:

yungatart
3rd February 2008, 09:04
Mstrs and I will help out at Pearoa.

WelshWizard
3rd February 2008, 12:24
does any one know who we have to contact to have a table for the protest at Paeroa

MSTRS
3rd February 2008, 14:50
I think the event is run by AMCC ??? Get in touch with them.
Good point tho. We can bring a table etc, but a permit might be needed.

FROSTY
3rd February 2008, 14:53
Go to www.amcc.co.nz (http://www.amcc.co.nz).
I have the funny feeling though that you need to talk to Peoroa promotions ltd not AMCC. I think AMCC run the racing but PP run the event

WelshWizard
4th February 2008, 15:37
Every one who wants to help at the Paeroa table, just had some info, that makes it not possible for me to be there for Paeroa, so I can only handle the Pukekohe classic raceing.

for any one wanting to take over Paeroa you need to contact the Local council about a site for the Table

RiderInBlack
4th February 2008, 15:49
for any one wanting to take over Paeroa you need to contact the Local council about a site for the TableAnyone closer ta Paeroa will ta do that? I'd have ta do that down the phone as a toll call from Whangarei. Would go down better if it was someone closer.