PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Denim Sliderz Jeans

DingoZ
7th February 2008, 16:10
No longer for sale. Have been snapped up......

Quasi Denim Sliderz Jeans

DingoZ
15th February 2008, 01:35
Bumpo

Rokay....Good buy for someone looking for Slidrz Jeans..:)

Romeo
15th February 2008, 02:19
Don't spose you'd be able to turn them inside out and take a few photos? I've always wondered how they compare to Draggins!

Oh, and I've PM'd someone who's looking for a pair of these. Here's hoping he takes the bait!

DingoZ
15th February 2008, 02:44
Don't spose you'd be able to turn them inside out and take a few photos? I've always wondered how they compare to Draggins!

Oh, and I've PM'd someone who's looking for a pair of these. Here's hoping he takes the bait!

Yup sure can...:)

Kevlar extends around the butt through to the crotch area, down the side of the leg and goes completely around the knee area, extending above and below it.
Seams are covered with it as well, and the seams are really well sewn.

I rode to work, worked for a full 10 hour shift and rode home again. Really comfortable.

Romeo
15th February 2008, 02:53
Kevlar extends around the butt through to the crotch area, down the side of the leg and goes completely around the knee area, extending above and below it.
Seams are covered with it as well, and the seams are really well sewn.

I rode to work, worked for a full 10 hour shift and rode home again. Really comfortable.

Wow, that's a quick reply, especially at 3:40am!

Man, the quality of these Quasimoto Kevlar Sliderz (http://www.quasimoto.co.nz/products/?product_id=25) is far better than I had expected. They've got the same, if not greater, Kevlar coverage than my Draggins - and they're a heck of a lot cheaper!

Grrr, I just shelled out $245 for Draggins, when I could have had a better fitting pair of Sliders for nearly half the price - DOH!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE, I don't think you'll have much trouble selling them. They sell like hotcakes on TradeMe, so that's a last resort if no one on here's keen.

DingoZ
15th February 2008, 02:59
No worries......Can't sleep anyways

Yup Quasi's Products are Great quality and fantasticly priced. I'll definetly be going there first before getting gear from somewhere else....:)

Foobin
15th February 2008, 03:24
Hey romeo told me about these, im keen to get them but maybe you can tell me the dimensions cause im not sure how large a size 40 is.

will need length and waist sizese, thanks