PDA

View Full Version : Quick Hi

John
18th November 2004, 20:57
:beer:

Hey all, just saying hello - going on a bike search soon, my first bike, mmm - you will see alot of me around...

Alittle about me, Well I finished 7th form, in a day - graduation on 27th (I goto saint Kents) I'm going to buy my bike in whangarei, as thats where I will be studying, would be great if some of you guys/gals lived in that area..

Catch you all round.

Keep on truck'n.....biking??...

Joni
18th November 2004, 21:00
Hi... welcome.

There are a few KB riders (well 2 I can think of) in your area... You should catch up with them and come say hi to all of us at the barbecue on the 4th.

:)

John
18th November 2004, 21:09
heya,
Yes I know Antallica (SP) is in the area, 4th - A day before my birthday, I'd be pretty keen to catch up, and drool at all the sexay bikes.

Joni
18th November 2004, 21:14
heya,
Yes I know Antallica (SP) is in the area, 4th - A day before my birthday, I'd be pretty keen to catch up, and drool at all the sexay bikes.

Doug - rider in black is the other guy!

Yeah you should come, we can help you celebrate you b'day...

:banana:

Ms Piggy
19th November 2004, 05:58
Welcome along :2thumbsup - this is a great place to start as a new rider, you'll make some great contacts and gleen lotsa excellent advice.

Two Smoker
19th November 2004, 06:10
Welcome along, Tiller is another biker up there too :niceone:

wari
19th November 2004, 08:02
A QUicke hi deserves a quick ... :moon: <==you'll needitt sooner or latrr

Blakamin
19th November 2004, 08:11
Hi

the message you entered is too short

Firefight
19th November 2004, 09:59
Gidday mate, enjoy

F/F :spudwave:

SPORK
19th November 2004, 15:46
Hi

the message you entered is too short
Now that was just pathetic. You're not ven trying any more to hide your spamming. Honestly...

magnum
19th November 2004, 22:02
ello and welcome :ride:

inlinefour
28th November 2004, 09:58

Hey all, just saying hello - going on a bike search soon, my first bike, mmm - you will see alot of me around...

Alittle about me, Well I finished 7th form, in a day - graduation on 27th (I goto saint Kents) I'm going to buy my bike in whangarei, as thats where I will be studying, would be great if some of you guys/gals lived in that area..

Catch you all round.

Enjoy the end of school and the bike :2guns:

gman
1st December 2004, 19:23
choose wisely grasshopper.....cose if ya gota tick it up ya gona be stuck wiv it for a long time!!!!! enjoy dude thats wot bikings all about

Sniper
18th December 2005, 21:00
Just thought I would ressurest this thread because for all the shit that he causes, he was once a nice guy :)

N4CR
18th December 2005, 21:03
HAHAHAHA! Nice one sniper.

He since has turned into a trolling ghost rider.
stupid internet making youth of today turn bad .... grumble grumble...

John
18th December 2005, 21:04
Just thought I would ressurest this thread because for all the shit that he causes, he was once a nice guy :)
funny you say that, since you've never met me ya fucken poofta - did you miss out on your scoop of cock today? I guess so... Or maybe sand in your vagina? yes? yes alittle bit of sand eh, from the beach eh? sand yea...

Sniper
18th December 2005, 21:05

Catch you all round.

Just so if he edits it, you can still see what was written.

John
18th December 2005, 21:07
Just so if he edits it, you can still see what was written.
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU STUPID KAFFIR, DO YOU FUCKEN LOVE ME OR SOMETHING SORRY BUT

I AM NOT A FAGGOT, GO TRY ANOTHER HONDA RIDER OUT FOR SIZE

NotaGoth
18th December 2005, 21:09
He still is a nice guy, aye John. Now cum hea an giz us a kiss! :Pokey:

John
18th December 2005, 21:11
He still is a nice guy, aye John. Now cum hea an giz us a kiss! :Pokey:
fuck the kiss, give us a blow.

NotaGoth
18th December 2005, 21:13

:scratch:

*blowZ* you a kiss

John
18th December 2005, 21:14
:scratch:

*blowZ* you a kiss
well if you cant do that right, how about a nice steak and egg dinner?

NotaGoth
18th December 2005, 21:18
well if you cant do that right, how about a nice steak and egg dinner?

Shall I take a slab of meat from your inner or outter thigh? *SharpenZ* knife. :shifty:

Geez. You were a nice boy once. Don't know what happened :crazy:

Kornholio
18th December 2005, 21:18

Fuck the blow, give him a sheep baaahahahabaaaaaaaa :spudwave:

John
18th December 2005, 21:19
Fuck the blow, give him a sheep baaahahahabaaaaaaaa :spudwave:
ah a nice side dish of lamb would do fucken nicely, got mad munchies thanks for the idea big guy.

Wellyman
18th December 2005, 21:26
ah a nice side dish of lamb would do fucken nicely, got mad munchies thanks for the idea big guy.

What about a dog? dogs taste better, well thats what i heard.
WM

Kornholio
18th December 2005, 21:29
What about a dog? dogs taste better, well thats what i heard.
WM
Well I didnt mean for him to eat it, but whatever floats your boat dude :spudbooge

John
18th December 2005, 21:35
Well I didnt mean for him to eat it, but whatever floats your boat dude :spudbooge
wonder what ever happened to that dirty slag baarrrbraaa that used to hang around here, that dirty bitch sure can work it.

Wellyman
18th December 2005, 21:37

oops that what I though you were saying :doh:
WM

SPORK
18th December 2005, 22:14
Blaze it up, nigga. Trolling is fun, you fags should try it. Oh gosh, looking back on my first posts...

I'm glad I'm not afraid of offending anyone now.

John
18th December 2005, 22:18
Blaze it up, nigga. Trolling is fun, you fags should try it. Oh gosh, looking back on my first posts...

I'm glad I'm not afraid of offending anyone now.
FUCK YEA, DDID YOU GET TO CUT PRODUCE TODAY?

skidMark
18th December 2005, 22:30
holy shit something traumatic happened to him then

SPORK
18th December 2005, 22:31
FUCK YEA, DDID YOU GET TO CUT PRODUCE TODAY?
CLOSE TO IT MAN

I WAS LIKE FUCKEN TAKING BOXES AND SHTI EVERYWHERE. I DID LIKE 0 WORK TODAY IT WAS GRAET. GOOD TIMES RACING TROLlEYS IN THE RAIN AT 9PM

John
18th December 2005, 22:37
CLOSE TO IT MAN

I WAS LIKE FUCKEN TAKING BOXES AND SHTI EVERYWHERE. I DID LIKE 0 WORK TODAY IT WAS GRAET. GOOD TIMES RACING TROLlEYS IN THE RAIN AT 9PM
FUCK I LOVE CUTTING THE PRODUCE, I JUST EAT CANDIES. AND CHECK IT WOMANS.

SPORK
18th December 2005, 23:02
oh treu man. ahah and we puseh a produce boy in trolley down loading ranmp and he went across the street sooo roffle

N4CR
4th June 2007, 23:32
hi john welcome back

John
4th June 2007, 23:35
thankyou for greatings!!!!!!

many HAI