PDA

View Full Version : Manfeild Trackday, 2 March 2008

GSVR
10th February 2008, 13:35
Since there doesn't appear to be a thread here I will put one up.

CDMTCI are having another trackday this year on Sunday the 2nd of March. Last one was great as usual with many Kiwibikers turning up to watch as well as ride.

This is also the cheapest days fun on the track I know of so get there early so you don't miss out.

driftn
10th February 2008, 14:34
How much we looking at

kiwifruit
10th February 2008, 14:51
I'm keen, CDMTCI always puts on a great day

skelstar
10th February 2008, 15:13
How much we looking at
I imagine its going to be $40 as per last one in Jan. There were heaps of bikes eh.

Str8 Jacket
10th February 2008, 16:18
I imagine its going to be $40 as per last one in Jan. There were heaps of bikes eh.

Fuck yeah. Awesome turn out. Hopefully they will run 2 medium paced groups if they have the same turn out again. CDMTCI run a great trackday!

Trudes
10th February 2008, 16:22
Always a good day, have fun everyone!!:wari:

quallman1234
11th February 2008, 22:07
Pre pay or pay on the day? - Oh wait i can't go, got a bucket meeting bugger

Chrislost
12th February 2008, 18:45
wtf is CDMTCI?

where do i sign up?

team cudby
12th February 2008, 19:11
cool not working that weekend will take the sv650 .are you coming speights bud

skelstar
12th February 2008, 20:25
Central Districts Motor Tickle Club Inc (?) or there abouts.

chanceyy
12th February 2008, 21:00
ahh well since I am going to the march hare in waimate will have to miss this one ..

have fun guys will be at the next one for sure :yes:

Nasty
13th February 2008, 02:43
wtf is CDMTCI?

where do i sign up?

Central Districts Motorcycle Touring Club ... and you sign up on the day ... be there early!!!

team cudby
27th February 2008, 19:05
Central Districts Motorcycle Touring Club ... and you sign up on the day ... be there early!!!hope to see you there nasty it will be good we can talk from mrs team cudby

Nasty
27th February 2008, 19:11
hope to see you there nasty it will be good we can talk from mrs team cudby

i wish guys ... I am at the bucket meeting in Wellington ... will catch you soon though :)

team cudby
27th February 2008, 19:15
we are taking the new sv650 down to have fun and the 250cc too

Sparky Bills
27th February 2008, 19:17
Ill be there :devil2:

roadracingoldfart
29th February 2008, 06:28
This team will be in attendance to allow our new rider to try the bike out ready to blitz :2guns: the field for next winter series. Yahoooo, Go Nicksta.

Hell i may even get the cow skins on for a laugh.:lol:

Paul.

Her_C4
3rd March 2008, 14:26
What bike / colour / number was that?

What a great day - the Mothers MCC Track day was cut a wee bit short (due to torrential rain and the resulting 'moving chicanes' out on the track) the day before and the weather report was pretty bad for Sunday, but we took a potshot and holed up in Palmerston Nth for the night. Glad we did, as low and behold it dawned bright cool and clear and we managed to get the bike to the track by 7.30am.

Not as many attendees as the last one (prolly due to the weather forecast mentioned above), but those that did attend looked like they had a pretty good time as usual.

Good track time, checking out new settings etc on (the man's) race bike and getting some long overdue timings as well. :devil2:

Fantastic being on the side lines for this one - :banana: practising camera settings and panning shots at the same time as watching newer / less confident riders wobbling around the track in the first rounds and progressing to more confident, smoother and faster riders within a couple of outings. :2thumbsup

Great day CDMTC - thanks once again... the only thing that would have made it better for me was if I could have been out there on the track as well :crybaby:

Next time.:cool: