PDA

View Full Version : Shirt hot

Maha
10th February 2008, 16:14
I have put this in Survival Skills because the sub-heading reads...
'What is needed to stay alive on two wheels'

Came across these words a while back, posted by someone who i know is intelligent and has a heap of mana where ever he may be at any given time. Well except at certain Norfland parties but thats another story...I got in touch with MSTRS and he produced this T-Shirt for me. Thank you so much John, it turned out just how i thought and wanted it to be...:2thumbsup

Ragingrob
10th February 2008, 16:18
Lol nice one. Got told about a shirt the other day that says "If you can read this, the bitch fell off!"

Mrs Busa Pete
10th February 2008, 16:29

Came across these words a while back, posted by someone who i know is intelligent and has a heap of mana where ever he may be at any given time. Well except at certain Norfland parties but thats another story...I got in touch with MSTRS and he produced this T-Shirt for me. Thank you so much John, it turned out just how i thought and wanted it to be...:2thumbsup

Shut up and get your knee down mate on your way to lunch anyway:bleh:

Maha
10th February 2008, 16:53
Lol nice one. Got told about a shirt the other day that says "If you can read this, the bitch fell off!"

Seen those shirts to many times, ..personally i dont hold with that. I happen to love my pillion, but each to their own i guess.

Shut up and get your knee down mate on your way to lunch anyway:bleh:

I tend to say those words in my mind before each ride, i never feel the need to push beyond what i know is safe for me. I dont how many rides i have organised over the last 30 months but there has never been a bin yet.

MadDuck
10th February 2008, 19:24
I dont how many rides i have organised over the last 30 months but there has never been a bin yet.

Which is why I love going for rides with you guys...just the one ticket I can recall on all those times.:headbang:

oh by the way me and mom seem to be having a raging lesbian affair...just thought you should know

DMNTD
10th February 2008, 19:26

Rock 'n roll Nedwin!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Finn
10th February 2008, 19:30
I don't think I'd be able to read that a 240kph.

MadDuck
10th February 2008, 19:41
I don't think I'd be able to read that a 240kph.
Try it at 245 it so much clearer

Maha
10th February 2008, 20:35
oh by the way me and mom seem to be having a raging lesbian affair...just thought you should know

That explains the 'Hair' thing.......:drool:

McJim
10th February 2008, 20:48
I can see the tide turning...slow will become the new fast....nanas will become the new cool. My Ducati moped will become wanted and desired :rofl:

yungatart
11th February 2008, 07:25
Which is why I love going for rides with you guys...just the one ticket I can recall on all those times.:headbang:

You unfaithful, two timing cow!!!:girlfight:

1 bin, no tickets on our rides. I don't know why so many KB rides end in tears, ours are always heaps of fun and laughs all round.

ManDownUnder
11th February 2008, 07:51
Mark - is this an INVITATION for me to talk shit...? ...Coz I've been limiting it out of courtesy...

Maha
11th February 2008, 14:44
Mark - is this an INVITATION for me to talk shit...? ...Coz I've been limiting it out of courtesy...

Is purely about the top 2 inches Nigel, and the way I 'tune in' everytime i get on my bike.