PDA

View Full Version : Cat n perfum

Bikernereid
12th February 2008, 01:09
I know this may sound a bit odd but this is for all you cat owners. I was recently stying at my friends house and she has a very particular cat. In the morning we were chilling in the living room and the cat started getting very frisky with my NZ t-shirt. She then progressed to licking my bra straps (not on me at the time). The next day the cat was at it again licking and getting frisky with my dress (not wearing it at the time).

Does anyone else have a cat that gets frisky for certain scents? I was wearing Ralpoh Lauren Ralph at the time. The cat also seems to have a bit of a thing for Linx too.

marioc
12th February 2008, 05:11
err hahaha umm mine goes nuts over catnip and is quite partial to a sniff of the green but nothing new there

Bikernereid
12th February 2008, 05:57
Well myself and my mate Rick don't tend to wear catnip or smoke the green stuff so I guess we don't have to owrry about the cat getting funky with us cos we smell of those scents!!

err hahaha umm mine goes nuts over catnip and is quite partial to a sniff of the green but nothing new there

rainman
12th February 2008, 07:51
Deep Heat. Drives my cat crazy.

ManDownUnder
12th February 2008, 08:54
Pheromones (I'm surprised you didn't know this bnymph).

It's not unusual, especially when a cat is coming into season for cats to hone in on anything marked with pheramones (used underwear, crotch of pants or underarms).

Hence the frisky reaction you saw. She's horny!

Badjelly
12th February 2008, 08:57
I was recently stying at my friends house
This is a concept with which I am unfamiliar. Can you please explain what "styling at a friends house" means. Is it anything like going over to a mate's place to watch MotoGP? (Not that I actually have any mates.)

Edit: Oops, I read "stying" as "styling", whereas obviously it meant ... What is "stying" anyway?

mynameis
12th February 2008, 09:05
The cat also seems to have a bit of a thing for Linx too.

B0o0w Chicky W0o0w W0o0o.....Meeoow.....Ask Boomer he might know. He's always meowing all over the place.

007XX
12th February 2008, 09:12
B0o0w Chicky W0o0w W0o0o.....Meeoow.....Ask Boomer he might know. He's always meowing all over the place.

:laugh: Is he licking bra straps too? :eek: I thought he'd be more turned on by the sight of carbon fiber...

mynameis
12th February 2008, 09:18
:laugh: Is he licking bra straps too?

More like pink hats :lol:

007XX
12th February 2008, 09:23
More like pink hats :lol:

:sick: Did you really have to remind us of that one? :laugh:

owner
12th February 2008, 09:26
I know this may sound a bit odd but this is for all you cat owners. I was recently stying at my friends house and she has a very particular cat. In the morning we were chilling in the living room and the cat started getting very frisky with my NZ t-shirt. She then progressed to licking my bra straps (not on me at the time). The next day the cat was at it again licking and getting frisky with my dress (not wearing it at the time).

Does anyone else have a cat that gets frisky for certain scents? I was wearing Ralpoh Lauren Ralph at the time. The cat also seems to have a bit of a thing for Linx too.

Pretty clear cut case of horny cat, I hope you didnt let her finish on my prezzie!,
As for Licking bra straps shes obviously got good taste, What I wouldnt give:banana:
Miss you babe!

Blue Velvet
12th February 2008, 10:23
What is "stying" anyway?

Well duh. It's when you visit a friend and crap all over their place, thus creating a sty.

Bikernereid
12th February 2008, 10:25
The cat isn't coming into heat she is just very odd and a horny little minx!! Well I guess she has picked up somthing from her owners!

My mates and I have decided that thier cat is definitely bisexual!!

And no I wouldn't let her finish on my NZ shirt or any of my clothing.

Lissa
12th February 2008, 10:30
:whocares: I mean really, I had a dog that ate its own poo.... that must be far more interesting. :mellow:

snot
12th February 2008, 13:07
:whocares: I mean really, I had a dog that ate its own poo.... that must be far more interesting. :mellow:

Meeeeeeeow!

Number One
12th February 2008, 13:16
Well duh. It's when you visit a friend and crap all over their place, thus creating a sty.

Can't bling ya for that :clap: But shouldn't anyway cos that new avataar is baaaadddddd :eek5:

Str8 Jacket
12th February 2008, 13:19

A dog that ate its own poo? That's excrament! Now that's newsworthy, you should definately start a thread.

Lissa
12th February 2008, 13:37
A dog that ate its own poo? That's excrament! Now that's newsworthy, you should definately start a thread.

I might just do that... titled "dog n poo', hey I could add the fact that his farts smelt awful too... although some how I will have to make it bike related. :mellow:

Blue Velvet
12th February 2008, 13:42
Meeeeeeeow!

Woof!

cos that new avataar is baaaadddddd

Awww, you no like? :weep:

although some how I will have to make it bike related.

Why bother! :msn-wink:

Str8 Jacket
12th February 2008, 13:57
I might just do that... titled "dog n poo', hey I could add the fact that his farts smelt awful too... although some how I will have to make it bike related. :mellow:

Well that's easy. He farted on your bike and your worried that the smell may ruin the paint. You're blond arent you? :p

mstriumph
12th February 2008, 14:09
Deep Heat. Drives my cat crazy.

aMAZing - ours goes mad for Deep Heat too ..........

martybabe
12th February 2008, 14:24
Hey, I have nothing to contribute to this thread,except, what a lovely collection of avatars on the first page.

It's the most visualy pleasing thread I've read for a while. well done all. Back to the cats and bras things. thanx:wari:

Number One
12th February 2008, 14:30
what a lovely collection of avatars on the first page. It's the most visualy pleasing thread I've read for a while. well done all.

Does that comment includes the avataars of Owner, Blue Velvet and that little green man they call Kermit??? :lol:

BTW: No offence intended Owner

Stirts
12th February 2008, 15:34
And no I wouldn't let her finish on my NZ shirt or any of my clothing.

With a horny little cat like that I hope you knock before you enter the house!

PrincessBandit
12th February 2008, 16:02
... titled "dog n poo', hey I could add the fact that his farts smelt awful too...

Uuuurrrrrrrrk, you should smell our dog's after he's been given bones to gnaw on. He clears the room faster than a skunk would.

Blue Velvet
12th February 2008, 16:05
With a horny little cat like that I hope you knock before you enter the house!

Heh, that pic is FTW :clap:

martybabe
12th February 2008, 16:23
Does that comment includes the avataars of Owner, Blue Velvet and that little green man they call Kermit??? :lol:

BTW: No offence intended Owner

By singling out those ones ,it's clear we both know ,it's the others I'm alluding to,naughtiness!:nono::laugh:

HRT
12th February 2008, 18:03
Mine seems to love the smell of my socks after I've had a long day at work with boots on all day. Rubs his face off over them and purrs away, feet still in the socks. Try and get away and you get claws and then more face rubbing. Strange animal

steveb64
13th February 2008, 01:27
One of our cats has a thing for armpits. Generally guys. And only a couple or three of them... ...and she's been speyed, so she shouldn't be horney...

PaintedLadyBiker
13th February 2008, 02:08
One of our cats has a thing for armpits. Generally guys. And only a couple or three of them... ...and she's been speyed, so she shouldn't be horney...

I am the owner of the horny cat Freya! :laugh: She loves male armpits too- must be a pheromones thing: although she has been spayed (last year). She adores catnip, not sure about green and not sure I want to experiment with that on a cat! :shit:

Fun times with crazy cats! :woohoo:

skidMark
13th February 2008, 03:03
Pretty clear cut case of horny cat, I hope you didnt let her finish on my prezzie!,
As for Licking bra straps shes obviously got good taste, What I wouldnt give:banana:
Miss you babe!

oh get a room you two lol.

:devil2:

Bikernereid
13th February 2008, 05:03
Crap no but there was a case of projectile vomitting. But I am a good house guest usually when STAYING over !!

Bikernereid
13th February 2008, 05:06
Onwers old one was freaking me out so asked him to change, sorry!!

By singling out those ones ,it's clear we both know ,it's the others I'm alluding to,naughtiness!:nono::laugh:

Number One
13th February 2008, 09:05
Onwers old one was freaking me out so asked him to change, sorry!!

Don't apologise Owners was more visually pleasing than 'BLUE BALL SACK GUY' in BV's avatar :puke:

As for horny pussies :blip:

Monsters Inc has three of them and none of them are horny?!
Well atleast not with US anyway :crybaby:

I have suspected 'Missy' of macking on my man but lately she has been hanging with me over my side of the bed and last night she parked up in between us so all is forgiven:rolleyes:

The strapping svelt ginger 'Beavis' has a bit of a thing for BV, struts and stretches and rubs against her whenever he sees her....she bribes him with fine meats though - that is sooo like cheating woman! :bleh:

'Prozac' is the mummies boy. Big, hairy, old, sooky and smoochy, yet ever ready to deliver a smackdown to the dog! My favourite. He gets up on you and sucks and vamps your clothing...such a big baby. Would be cute if he didn't always manage to stab yer nipples :pinch: No I am not a feline wetnurse!

Blue Velvet
13th February 2008, 10:23
...that is sooo like cheating woman!

Excuuuuuse me? :spanking:

Hmph. Beavis is cool. He ain't no fool. He sure was tasty though huh? Roasted to purrrfection.

Besides, you've already admitted you don't love him... :oi-grr:

meh - he'd be tough and stringy - you welcome to him! :eek:
Don't really like him anyway :bleh:

Pussy hater.

scracha
14th February 2008, 18:27

Both my cats do the same...one's a boy and one's a girl....umm.. I don't think my oxters (http://www.britannia.org/scotland/scotsdictionary/o.shtml) smell any nicer than anybody else's (they only go nuts at mine) so after a little experimentation I am pretty sure that Lynx Voodoo has catnip qualities.

As for Licking bra straps shes obviously got good taste, What I wouldnt give

Now who's the freak?