PDA

View Full Version : Hey hows it goin!? (newbie) (DEZ)

DEZ
12th February 2008, 09:38
Hey people,

Hows it goin?

Im new to this site and thought i should introduce myself, im Dez :yes:
I've been riding for a month now and absolutely love it! You'll hardly ever see me catching a ride in a cage now, unless its raining of course. I own an 07 Hyodung gt250r(which i am trying to sell) but ride a suzuki RF400(due to the hyodung being so gutless:pinch:)

I did my first coro loop on waitangi day and i think i saw a whole bunch of u KB'ers heading in the opposite direction :cool: was awesome seeing so many riders in a group!

Anyway thats all from me for now, maybe i could come on a few rides and meet some of u, looking foward to my time on kiwibiker :banana:
cya :rockon:

kiwifruit
12th February 2008, 09:40
Its goin well thanks Dez :D

Welcome to the site

ManDownUnder
12th February 2008, 09:42
Welcome aboard man. Come out and meet the people in real life - they're even better than the ones online (real people + bikes = real fun!)

Good people too.
Enjoy!
MDU

owner
12th February 2008, 09:53
I reckon!!! just turn up and instant good friends to hang with. welcome!

Lissa
12th February 2008, 10:27
Welcome to KB!! :sunny:

Blue Velvet
12th February 2008, 11:09
Welcome to KB Dez :)

How was the Coro Loop?

DEZ
12th February 2008, 15:47
thanks for the warm welcome :Punk:

The loop was awesome, best ride ive done so far, although i panic'd at one bend up in some twisties and pulled/pushed hard on the brakes not knowing that there was another rider on a TL1000r rite behind me. Lucky he didnt hit into me :dodge:

Cant wait for the next one!!!

heyjoe
13th February 2008, 21:58
gday Dez,

Welcome to kb and make yourself at home.

TOTO
14th February 2008, 16:51
Hey Dez, great to have you here brother. hope to see you on a Ride soon brother.

Welcome.

Ride Safe

Number One
14th February 2008, 17:19
Welcome and enjoy the ride :lol: