PDA

View Full Version : greymouth street race back on tv??

steve74
12th February 2008, 19:06
hey guys, just to let you know that the production company that put together the 1 hour package for us in nov/dec have told us that they would show some of the other races in late feb/march. I cant confirm that this is correct but i have noticed that there are some listings in the feb sky guide.

as far as i can see, dates are as follows:

sky sport 2 - 10pm sun feb 17th
sky sport 2 - 7pm mon feb 18th

its either new stuff or a repeat of the last lot???

cheers, steve

Badjelly
13th February 2008, 08:32
hey guys, just to let you know that the production company that put together the 1 hour package for us in nov/dec have told us that they would show some of the other races in late feb/march. I cant confirm that this is correct but i have noticed that there are some listings in the feb sky guide.

as far as i can see, dates are as follows:

sky sport 2 - 10pm sun feb 17th
sky sport 2 - 7pm mon feb 18th

cheers, steve

And tomorrow, Thursday 14 Feb 8:30 pm on Sky Sport ???, I think. I noticed this while reading my TV Guide this morning before I went to work (as you do). I just tried to check on the Sky WWW site, but it's non-functional.

Jerms
15th February 2008, 18:16
Yeah, I saw some last night. Great coverage...although who was that scruffy chick shown at the ad breaks...:shutup:

Kickaha
15th February 2008, 18:24

cheers, steve

It's new stuff:niceone:

steve74
15th February 2008, 21:01
im confused, i was told that thursdays was a repeat?? was tonights new stuff?? i missed both!!

Joni
15th February 2008, 22:22
im confused, i was told that thursdays was a repeat?? was tonights new stuff?? i missed both!!I did not see tonights, but last night was 100% new footage.

But number 57 my mate Neil on Black Betty still dominated the coverage except for Codgy of course....

:done:

steve74
18th February 2008, 18:49
At last, i seen it!! seems to be a mixture of old and new, all good though. its not always listed in the guide but it seems to be used as a filler when the cricket,golf,etc is rain delayed. The announcer makes a fair few cock ups but i guess what he's not told he has to make up. He still does a great job.