PDA

View Full Version : Cat pissed on my Sky Box

Bren
13th February 2008, 19:35
No Sky tonight.....My wifes cat sprayed on the TV cabinet...SkY box went "bang"...playstation got wet too...but that was not on so hope is okay..was wiped down...Anyway Sky cant get over here till saturday to check it out...we will probably have to pay for a replacement box...I hate free to air channels and love the sky docos....oh well more time to spend on the computer...

...Does anyone want a ginger fluffy shit!

Magua
13th February 2008, 19:44
Aren't cats wonderful? :D

Curious_AJ
13th February 2008, 20:54
hahaha, awesome... yet not so awesome... that cat wanted to get back at you for watcing too much tv and not paying it the attention it wants ..lol

JimO
13th February 2008, 20:58
check my profile pic...get one of these and the cat wont piss anywhere again..ever

Conquiztador
13th February 2008, 21:54
Strangle the fucker!!

DingoZ
13th February 2008, 23:59
Bastard Cat is sittin back laughin at you.....

Bikernereid
14th February 2008, 00:30
Not with that sales pitch, thanks.

Patch
14th February 2008, 03:46
Skin it - then hang it out to dry :stoogie:

skidMark
14th February 2008, 04:23
Skin it - then hang it out to dry :stoogie:

Shout the sky man roast mystery meat.....meow?:lol:

Patch
14th February 2008, 06:01
many of my neighbours eat this "delicacy" - probably why I've never seen a stray tabby round here :banana: apparently tastes something like chicken :laugh:

Bikernereid
14th February 2008, 06:10
Where I used to live they eat dog too. There is nothing like hearing a radio announcement asking not to eat snakes or cats because of the rat epedemic!!

many of my neighbours eat this "delicacy" - probably why I've never seen a stray tabby round here :banana: apparently tastes something like chicken :laugh:

Bren
14th February 2008, 06:22
Maybe it is time to revive one of my old threads that a lot of people did not like...yet some loved...The cats in meat trays!
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1159217#post1159217

yungatart
14th February 2008, 07:10
I'm guessing the offending moggy is a male...get him neutered, it should fix the problem!
Mind you, our cat (14 y/o speyed female) has just started backing up to visitors' cars parked in our driveway and spraying their wheels......

yod
14th February 2008, 07:45
ginger males are the worst, apparently

my vfr has copped it a few times on the tyres:ar15:

interesting thing is, he never does it to the zooki, only the honda:rofl:

kanny
14th February 2008, 07:45
Bastard Cat is sittin back laughin at you.....

nice one :clap::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bikernereid
14th February 2008, 07:47
your cat obviously has both class n taste!!

my vfr has copped it a few times on the tyres:ar15:

interesting thing is, he never does it to the zooki, only the honda:rofl:

Str8 Jacket
14th February 2008, 07:50
Arent cats great! The funniest thing I have seen is when I was younger was when my boyfriend's sister's partner came over for dinner with her one night..... This guy was a wanker and we all hated him. Anyway, he sat down on the couch in the lounge while we were all talking and my boyfriend's cat jumped straight up on him, turned around and proceeded to piss all over him, while we were all watching. It was so funny! The look on the guy's face was priceless, the cat must have known this guy was a dick!

Oakie
14th February 2008, 08:00
Our cat did that to our entertainment system thingee a couple of months after we bought it. Sprayed right into the slot whhere the DVDs go and it no work anymore. Took it back to the shop and said it just stopped working so they replaced the necessary pieces, apologised for the inconvenience and sent us on our way at no cost.The cat also sprayed on my new LCD monitor and I eventually had to replace it as the liquid ran into the bottom and ate out the electrickery connections. And he was neutered years before that.

Lane
14th February 2008, 08:37
One of our two has recently taken to peeing on the elements on the stove....and never one to be too selfish, each time she does it she makes sure to rotate to the next element. She's done it about 7 times now, and twice I've personally had to find out the hard way when the element heats up :/ warm cat pee fumes = foul!

Her aim seems to have improved (??!) somewhat as the last couple of times, she's missed the element but squirted through into the metal tray below....

*sigh* <_<

Stirts
14th February 2008, 08:45
Winter is coming!

Usarka
14th February 2008, 08:54
I'm sure there's a joke about your wifes pussy and a wet box somewhere in there.....

Blue Velvet
14th February 2008, 10:07
I do a great roast pussy. Ask <a href="http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1421036&postcount=28" target=blank>Number One and Sully60</a>...

Clockwork
14th February 2008, 11:30
A cat that's a TV crtitc? Might be worth some money, that.

lb99
14th February 2008, 17:45

yep we have had a couple of ginger toms that were merciless pissers, one found his way onto the road, and the other made the mistake of pissing on/in my helmet, that one "dissapeared":whistle: hence no more ginger toms, pity cause they are a cool looking cat.

Bren
14th February 2008, 19:09
this one aint a tom...its a dirty stinking female...

heyjoe
14th February 2008, 22:47
Some of those cats need free flying lessons. I could not tolerate having a cat pissing on my stovetop, stereo, vcr or dvd player. Zero tolerance.

PrincessBandit
17th February 2008, 21:04
lb99 beat me to it. I was going to say at least it wasn't in your helmet. Happened to a mate of my brother and he didn't realise till said helmet was on his head. Eeeeewwww. We have 3 cats (2 females and 1 male) all "done" and all 12 years old. The girls are the worst for spraying! One of them has christened the corner on our bench where the toaster sits a couple of times, and the other tends to be quite dominant and sprays whereever she damn well feels like. I have a long scar down the inside of one arm from where I grabbed the little fleabag one day after she turned on me while i grabbed her away from pissing all down the drapes in our bedroom.