PDA

View Full Version : JFK Jetskis Motorcycles New Zealand

Iain
14th February 2008, 21:09
You got a Hyo - take it to JFK.

I've taken it there for two services now. Nothing but beyond expectation. I was paying at the counter today, for my 4000k (4590k) service, turned around to walk to their shop out back to pick up my bike and had to stop. I saw a brand new GT250R, black, just like mine. WAIT, it was mine. It was showroom quality. Thank you.

Phil the man went over the bike with me to make sure the service covered everything I had mentioned when I brought it in. He even brought the owner over to make sure the chain was correctly installed. Thanks again...

Got a good deal on brake pads as I've discovered I use the back more than I should (will work on this), bought some chain lube, although the bike had been cleaned and lubed up ready for my ride home from Manukau.

Thanks guys!!

http://www.jfkjetskisandmotorcycles.co.nz/

Iain

Ixion
14th February 2008, 21:21
I rode past them twice a day since they opened. I thought they were just jetskis and the usual chinese crap. But the other day, searching for someone who could supply a new plug cap (even someone who understood what I was talking about would be a start - what IS it with the youff in places like Ripco who claim to have never heard of the most basic things ?) , I wandered in (well, jetskis, maybe , hm?).

And discovered that they are actually a proper bike shop. With Hyosungs and Gasgas and Husquvarna and stuff. So they are a bike shop not just jetski things

Seem friendly sane and reasonably clued up. And they got me a plug cap. Didn't have it in stock, though.

So I got a tyre for Petal from them, easier than travelling for miles.

I am really chuffed at the number of new bike shops opening, such a pleasant change after years of seeing them all close down. It bodes well, I hope.

Iain
14th February 2008, 22:47
I am really chuffed at the number of new bike shops opening, such a pleasant change after years of seeing them all close down. It bodes well, I hope.

They moved from Penrose to Manukau late last year. Did you see the wicked buggy out front? Did you talk with Phil?

Iain

skidMark
14th February 2008, 23:14
I rode past them twice a day since they opened. I thought they were just jetskis and the usual chinese crap. But the other day, searching for someone who could supply a new plug cap (even someone who understood what I was talking about would be a start - what IS it with the youff in places like Ripco who claim to have never heard of the most basic things ?) , I wandered in (well, jetskis, maybe , hm?).

And discovered that they are actually a proper bike shop. With Hyosungs and Gasgas and Husquvarna and stuff. So they are a bike shop not just jetski things

Seem friendly sane and reasonably clued up. And they got me a plug cap. Didn't have it in stock, though.

So I got a tyre for Petal from them, easier than travelling for miles.

Stop reminicing grandpa :baby:

(and i know i can't spell it haha)

SM