PDA

View Full Version : Good bye!

anja und holger
15th February 2008, 12:45
:spudwave:
we are going to leave the country:weep:
sitting at the airport, the motorcycles are at the freight company and we have to wait til Saturday 5.30 am and ,hopefully, we will be able to sit on the bike leaving Sydney at 2 pm - we will see.
It has been an awesome time in NZ. We enjoyed a lot of roads we wouldn't have found without the help of this forum/ your community. THanks for your hospitality, giving us a bed, some chicken:2thumbsup, some beers :drinknsin and last but not least some ice cream.
So if someone of you ever plans a Eorope trip just drop in (but not before 2009 :lol:)
So bye, cheers hope to see again
always keep upright and always 1l of fuel in your tank
Anja and Holger

Quasievil
15th February 2008, 12:47
:spudwave:
we are going to leave the country:weep:
sitting at the airport, the motorcycles are at the freight company and we have to wait til Saturday 5.30 am and ,hopefully, we will be able to sit on the bike leaving Sydney at 2 pm - we will see.
It has been an awesome time in NZ. We enjoyed a lot of roads we wouldn't have found without the help of this forum/ your community. THanks for your hospitality, giving us a bed, some chicken:2thumbsup, some beers :drinknsin and last but not least some ice cream.
So if someone of you ever plans a Eorope trip just drop in (but not before 2009 :lol:)
So bye, cheers hope to see again
always keep upright and always 1l of fuel in your tank
Anja and Holger

Cheers Guys we miss you already, we will be thinking of you and your trip and adventures
see ya

Usarka
15th February 2008, 12:53
didn't get to meet ya but love ya spirit! happy travels :scooter:

Mom
15th February 2008, 13:00
Safe journey you two.

Was wonderful to meet you, and spend a bit of time here with you. Make sure you keep your website updated (in English too Holger :bleh:)

:love: Anne

Quasievil
15th February 2008, 13:05
I got to say how fucking amazing it is that two riders can come into NZ not knowing anyone and be embraced by so many kind people, (:sick:getting warm ans fuzzy I know) but those KB members who have helped out and or offered to get a big Quasi thumbs up, you guys rock !!

KB is a great thing and this kind of thing proves it!!

MSTRS
15th February 2008, 13:29
Farewell O Teutonic Ones.:weep:..we enjoyed having you here, even though some things couldn't be mentioned.:lol:
We know you will enjoy the rest of your world trip, but hopefully not as much as this part of it...:hug::bye:

Maha
15th February 2008, 13:40
See ya guys!......:bye:
Was awesome to have meet ya and have ya stay a few nights Ja!

yungatart
15th February 2008, 14:53
See you! It was awesome meeting you guys, we had such a lot of laughs, eh? Safe travels, enjoy!
hXc (Zac) will be in Belgium, from July 08 till June 09. He will be sure to make contact with you as he is not allowed to ride (on the road) over there. I'm sure he will be looking for a bit of off road stuff to get his adrenalin fix!

madandy
16th February 2008, 14:24
Farewell Anja & Holger. Watch them snakes in ozzy now wont you ;)

WasPhantom
16th February 2008, 15:06
Have a great trip! Out of interest, what is it worth to air freight a 'bike?

Beemer
16th February 2008, 15:15
We're really sorry we didn't get to meet you - I think it was just bad timing that you arrived when my mum was terminally ill and I missed your original posts. Glad you had a great time and it sounds like you were given some great hospitality during your stay so hopefully you'll come back again one day.

Safe journey home.

anja und holger
8th April 2008, 14:21
Hi guys,
wanted to say hello from Coober Pedy. We had our first out back experience and it was awesome (this was the reason for me coming to Aussie) Anyway, so far we've had a great time.
Hope everyone over there is fine and you enjoy wintertime.

PS- a guy wanted to start some trouble because of ??????????????????????
correct THE WAR
Cheers Anja und Holger

MSTRS
8th April 2008, 14:23
Wintertime?? Wash your dirty mouths out.
and who mentioned the war?