PDA

View Full Version : Any one up for Scooter Jousting

I am Milky
21st November 2004, 20:30
Seen Jackass' bmx joust I recoken someone out there is as mad as me to start up a scooter jousting club so give us a shout out!!!!:doctor:

lol you know you want to!! :devil2:

Stinger
21st November 2004, 22:06
I'll provide the poles if anyone wants to do it

texmo
22nd November 2004, 23:02
Put me down to watch it.......

I am Milky
23rd November 2004, 07:52
I take it that there are no takers out for scooter jousting you pack of scooter riding girls Im keen if sum1 else is just give it a go I won't go to hard i promise :lol:

Pickle
23rd November 2004, 20:55
How many takers do you want?
Have a number of mates with CT110's, just need joisting poles and MX body armour.
I have the place at Himatangi so venue is sorted.
Beer we need lots of it, dont we?? why not, OK.
I also have a mate who is training to be a Paramedic but she is in London at the moment so may need to wait untill after the New Year. :doctor:

ajturbo
23rd November 2004, 21:26
How many takers do you want?
Have a number of mates with CT110's, just need joisting poles and MX body armour.
I have the place at Himatangi so venue is sorted.
Beer we need lots of it, dont we?? why not, OK.
I also have a mate who is training to be a Paramedic but she is in London at the moment so may need to wait untill after the New Year. :doctor:
hey, i'll be down that way over new year! i have a scooter, no protection,,, will have to borrow some, have beer! :apint: :apint: :apint:

Motoracer
24th November 2004, 10:29
Provide me a steed and I will do it.

Cajun
24th November 2004, 11:30
Provide me a steed and I will do it.
give me something i knock MR of his seat

Mr Skid
24th November 2004, 11:46
give me something i knock MR of his seat

The blinding glare from your bike would suffice..

:bleh:

I am Milky
24th November 2004, 16:51
Sweet guys if its during the week im up for it I'll also bring beer but my scooter aint working at the moment. No armor either. If its during the week I'll definity come but on the weekend I've got work and need two weeks notice. Come up with a date and i'll be there!!!! :beer:

Blakamin
24th November 2004, 17:41
Sweet guys if its during the week im up for it I'll also bring beer but my scooter aint working at the moment. No armor either. If its during the week I'll definity come but on the weekend I've got work and need two weeks notice. Come up with a date and i'll be there!!!! :beer:
ummm... just thinking out loud here... if it was your idea, shouldn't YOU organise it????

Sparky Bills
24th November 2004, 18:11
Its a crazy idea...
You need a crazy person to help! :eek5:
Im in!! :sly:
We were drifting and getting knee down on a scooter in Palmy last weekend, so that has to be the next thing we do. Is'nt it??
Just need to ask mates girlfriend if we can borrow/trash her scooter.
Do you think she would mind? :yes:

texmo
24th November 2004, 19:47
I just got a leather jacket that will sufice as armour so ill be in...

StoneChucker
24th November 2004, 23:05
I hate to be the ONLY voice of "reason" here, but what on earth are you up to here ppl :eek: Scooters have a leeettle more inertia than guys on pushbikes :spudwhat:

btw, DebK, can I borrow your bike sometime soon? :innocent:

Still... WHAT could POSSIBLY go wrong ey? :scooter: :Pokey: :thud: :cry:

Velox
24th November 2004, 23:30
I hate to be the ONLY voice of "reason" here, but what on earth are you up to here ppl :eek: Scooters have a leeettle more inertia than guys on pushbikes :spudwhat:

I agree. Use Harleys.

I am Milky
25th November 2004, 07:20
How'z bout wensday 5/1/05 @ doug greens? dat alright? Still need a scooter thou but ne1s welcome. We could make it anual. :headbang:

Pickle
25th November 2004, 19:52
Need to check if we will be at the beach on that date,will advise later. :soon:

I am Milky
17th December 2004, 15:45
You found out if you're at the beach then yet coz im going away ova christmas so I can't check this untill i come home next year so if you can confirm that 'n' let people know bout it I'll c u there!! :2guns:

Skunk
17th December 2004, 22:44
This could be bloody! :yeah:
Can I watch? :shit:

Pickle
18th December 2004, 16:57
Will probably be there between Xmas & New Year only so 5th Jan is out Sorry.
Cops are doing a blitz on the beaches in the area over the holiday period so this may have to be postponed to a later date.

I am Milky
21st December 2004, 20:27
Sweet wait til da pig hype settles. :Police:
Gives me time to get my scooter going neway :)
Youz fullaz have a good christmas 'n' a Happy New Year
Im out til next year See ya

WINJA
31st December 2004, 16:18
Seen Jackass' bmx joust I recoken someone out there is as mad as me to start up a scooter jousting club so give us a shout out!!!!:doctor:

lol you know you want to!! :devil2:
WE USED TO PLAY SCOOTER SMASH UP DERBY IN THE COUNCIL CARPARKS . SO IT WAS LIKE 5 LEVELS OF CONCRETE AND WE ,D GET THE HOSE OUT AND WET THE PLACE DOWN FOR ADDED DANGER WE HAD MANY TRIPS TO THE A AND E CHOICE FUN

NC
13th January 2005, 18:18
WE USED TO PLAY SCOOTER SMASH UP DERBY IN THE COUNCIL CARPARKS . SO IT WAS LIKE 5 LEVELS OF CONCRETE AND WE ,D GET THE HOSE OUT AND WET THE PLACE DOWN FOR ADDED DANGER WE HAD MANY TRIPS TO THE A AND E CHOICE FUN
I bet your a ginga

Skunk
14th January 2005, 07:14
I bet your a ginga :laugh: :spudbooge

Slipstream
14th January 2005, 07:45
I could possibly borrow some real armour (chain mail, leather cabboli, etc) from my club? Real jousting sticks would be too long for the scooters and the weight of them could cause more accidents than needed....Did you joust already :unsure:

...or are we just waiting on some more jouster volunteers?

Pickle
14th January 2005, 20:51
Just waiting on me to sort a date to do this :soon: :apint: :apint:

riffer
15th January 2005, 10:14
I could possibly borrow some real armour (chain mail, leather cabboli, etc) from my club? Real jousting sticks would be too long for the scooters and the weight of them could cause more accidents than needed....Did you joust already :unsure:

...or are we just waiting on some more jouster volunteers?

Slightly off-topic, but we are taking the family to the Jousting tournament at Harcourt Park tomorrow. Should be fun.

I'd like to watch some scooter jousting if it ever happens. Although it won't be as fast as the horses - you ought to see the off the line takeoff of a jousting horse.

Skunk
15th January 2005, 17:53
Just waiting on me to sort a date to do this :soon: :apint: :apint:We know the 28th of this month is out... Got any ideas about other dates (so we keep a free day)? :Punk:

Skunk
15th January 2005, 17:55
Slightly off-topic, but we are taking the family to the Jousting tournament at Harcourt Park tomorrow. Should be fun.What time is this. I'd like to watch. Could meet you there. :shifty:

I am Milky
1st February 2005, 16:26
Sori guys I am unable to do this now Im working full time n only have sundays off n need sundays to get over my hangover and relax