PDA

View Full Version : WGTN: Bitches & Babes on Buckets Championship Series

Number One
16th February 2008, 12:03
Hello ladies :sunny:

I am fleshing things out and will be able to post more details about the 'BBoB Championship' race series soon.

At the moment I can confirm the following:

The organisers of the SCS Promotions Bucket & Motard series are keen to see us there and have agreed to allow us gals to run our own 'race series' within their season. :2thumbsup THANKS BAYDEN!!!

'Bitches and Babes' are welcome to join in the fun at any of the Slipway Bucket dates either with the boys in their classes or in the learner classes or depending on how many are there on the day some other appropriate arrangement will be made.

The key thing is we are welcome any and everytime BUT there will only be a total of 4 events where points for each 'Bitch or Babe on a Bucket' will count towards the ‘BBob Championship’.

The dates for the whole season are listed below 'BBob Championship' event dates are highlighted in PINK :Punk:

March 2nd
March 30th
APRIL 20th
May 18th
June 29th
July 27th
Aug 31st
Sept 21st
Oct 26th.
November 23 (prizegiving)

More details about cost and number of sessions on these days will be posted here.

ROCK ON BITCHES AND BABES!:sunny: AKA BBob's
Number One
Team: Norf Welly Massive Gals!

Trudes
16th February 2008, 13:01
Kewl, I'm ready and Pamela almost is!!!

chanceyy
16th February 2008, 14:56
still interested here .. will depend on how interview goes next week if I change positions will need to work out roster still :lol:

fingers crossed :soon:

Number One
16th February 2008, 16:13
fingers crossed :soon:

AND toes too! Good luck chick :sunny:

Str8 Jacket
16th February 2008, 17:20
Woot! I have the piston, just gotta get the barrell bored then fingers crossed my lil A will be all go by March!

Nasty
16th February 2008, 17:26
My engine is still coming ... so won't be ready for 2 march but should be soon after!

Number One
16th February 2008, 19:55
Sounds good ladies....$35 bucks gets us as much riding as the boys =

They will get at least two points races like the guys and at least 5-6 fun races and then all the practice sessions. So all and all on the day they will get a lot of riding. They will get just as much as the guys.

Regarding bikes - those who would like to borrow a bike to compete in the champs you need to PM me (If by chance there are people out there with bikes that would be keen to lend PM me too :love:) That way we can be sure there will be enough bikes and that those who will be lending them can make sure they will be at all the 'BBob Champ' points rounds.

ALSO you need to PM me if you think you don't have enough gear. You must have a back protector, sturdy boots and either one peice (or two that zip together) leathers and sturdy boots on top of the obvious helmet and gloves of course

We will prob be able to get a small amount borrowed gear so again if you are in need of something let me know - we can get a call out to see if we can't find something to cover you so you can partake. It really is a more the merrier affair :sunny:

SO I think that about sums things up. See you soon. owwww

Now we just need to vote on the colour of Colapops cheer uniform and of course the fabric it should be fashioned with. We should consider also that he has previously gone commando and does and probably will cartwheel! :shifty:

Lissa
18th February 2008, 08:46
hehee cant wait to see you ladies racing. Might give it a go. ;) I only have codura atm, might have to invest a little earlier than I thought in some leathers.

Str8 Jacket
18th February 2008, 09:14
Doh, gonna need a back protector....

Coyote
18th February 2008, 10:10
My bike is a bitch. Does that count?

Number One
18th February 2008, 10:44
My bike is a bitch. Does that count?

Here's a question to ask yourself that might help...what do you have between your legs?

Coyote
18th February 2008, 10:52
Here's a question to ask yourself that might help...what do you have between your legs?
Well not my bike currently because it's been in the shop for 3 weeks

Number One
23rd February 2008, 21:18
Number ones first bucket ride

Wow - what a great way to find new found respect for the SE and how nicely it does everything and how lush it feels :bleh:

Was a bit nervy on my first go - had to get over not needing to shadow the clutch when low on revs...what a funny wee bike :laugh:

I was terribly slow and felt rather goofy but did manage to tighten up the circles I travelled and though I stalled it mid corner I instinctively did the right thing got straight on the clutch and revved the shit outta it :headbang:

Had to devote a rather large amount of brain power to the reverse pattern gear box though - that was awkward :eek:

Looking forward to having a quiet tootle round the slipway next weekend when the pros are taking a rest :done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3eICwijJT4

nudemetalz
23rd February 2008, 21:21
Well done !!!
Good on ya !!!!

Trudes
23rd February 2008, 21:21
Nice one chicky!!! Can't wait for next Sunday!! You got your shirt organised yet?

Number One
23rd February 2008, 21:27
I'm terribly disorganised re my shirt - actually am more concerned about whether this voluptuous bootie is gonna fit in Sully's old leathers :laugh:

Prob not gonna bust mine out until I feel good enough to use the Norf Welly Massif Name OR for the BBoB races :doh:...whichever comes first :msn-wink:

chanceyy
23rd February 2008, 21:27
Nice one girl .. will be out on the 2nd ...(in deep recovery mode after the march hare down south)

let me know the next date :D

Trudes
23rd February 2008, 21:39
I'm terribly disorganised re my shirt - actually am more concerned about whether this voluptuous bootie is gonna fit in Sully's old leathers :laugh:

Prob not gonna bust mine out until I feel good enough to use the Norf Welly Massif Name OR for the BBoB races :doh:...whichever comes first :msn-wink:

Ahhh, come on you, sort the shirt out!!! (I don't want to be the only one wearing stupid shit!!)

Number One
23rd February 2008, 21:51
Ahhh, come on you, sort the shirt out!!! (I don't want to be the only one wearing stupid shit!!)

Ok will sort myself so we can both wear stupid shit :devil2:

Trudes
23rd February 2008, 21:54
Ok will sort myself so we can both wear stupid shit :devil2:

Wait til you see the other stupid shit i have lined up!!!:laugh::mellow:

Number One
23rd February 2008, 21:56
Wait til you see the other stupid shit i have lined up!!!:laugh::mellow:

ooooo the intrigue!!!! I look forward to seeing ALL your stupid shit :niceone:
:laugh:

Number One
1st March 2008, 15:03
See yal tomorrow at the track! Leathers rooly comfy (except for saggy man crutch and baggy trunk) now I've sat here in them for an hour or so.

Looking forward to having a good laugh at myself :laugh:

Lissa
1st March 2008, 16:01
Will it still be on if its raining? Be careful out there girls, and make sure you have heaps of fun!!!!

Slingshot
1st March 2008, 16:18
Will it still be on if its raining?

The weather forecast is looking promising:

Rain clearing, becoming fine. Northerlies easing.

Skunk
1st March 2008, 16:21
It's on whatever the weather (almost). The the weather looks good on Metvuw (http://www.metvuw.com/forecast/forecast.php?type=rain&region=nzni).

Number One
2nd March 2008, 16:37
Hey there lovely ladies (and pervy men)

Today was the first outing for the season and the lovely Mrs KD, Str8 Jacket, Skunk Control, Nasty and myself all had a go round the track today.

What a huge heap of fun that was! I can't wait until next session, I think by the time the BBoB racing starts I should atleast be able to get around that hairpin without almost stalling on the way out :lol:

Anyway - it would be good to get an idea of how many of you ladies are going to pop along for the BBoB series so we can work to hook you all up with borrowed wheels. SO - please PM me if you need a bike so I can get an idea of whether we have enough interested gals and enough lender bikes to cover everyone and make the BBoB only races a goer.

Remember too - that if you want to have a practise before the REAL:lol: racing begins there is only one day of buckets left

SUNDAY 30 March

Trudes
2nd March 2008, 17:49
Ok people, if you don't like swearing, don't look at the rest of this post:

FUck me if that wasn't some of the best fucken fun I've had for quite some time, holy shit in hell!!! Yahhhh, Pamela is a sweety and I love her and this bucket thing is a fucken whoot!!! Yah us gals eh, I think we all went bloody well:banana:. Bring on the next one, should have most of Pammy's kinks ironed out by then. Now girls, don't forget your shirts next time hey! Mine was in the car, felt like I'd look a bit silly wearing it today and being the only one, so I will next time (along with my tail), and you all better too, god damn it!!
Well, I'm off to glue my ears back on for next time!! And I want to see all you girls who showed interest in being a BOB turn up next time!! Can't wait!!!

Nasty
2nd March 2008, 17:52
hmmm .. shirts ..... well ..... oh well .... I had the most awesome fun today out there .. thanks guys for loaning me the bikes ... first round I was nervious as shit .. and it showed ... but from the second on it was soooooo fun ... I gotta learn to be more impolite ... being polite just means they pass you too easy!!!

Str8 Jacket
2nd March 2008, 17:58
Fuck yeah! That was the most fun ive had for a long time! Thanks soooo much bungbung for letting me have your bike for all day! I had a blast!
When I first got out there I was so nervous and quite scared of the bike as it peaks hardcore! By the third time time out there I was really enjoying myself and just giving the bike heaps. I actually pulled a few wheelies :D Though I did scare myself whe I can out of the hairpin and locked the back wheel up while the front lifted of the ground!! I actually had a very successful day and didnt crash or blow up any bikes! :clap:
All the chicks looked god out tere today and everyone improved so much over the day! Trudy, im a soo sorry for cutting in on you on the corners, I was being cocky and it was rude of me. Pamela's a great slut! :first:
Oh yeah cheers for the fun fatjim. I know you were going slow on purpose... ;)
Got my dinner in the oven and Malcolms just come home with a mini keg of beer. Life couldnt get much better!

Trudes
2nd March 2008, 18:04
All the chicks are god

and Trudy, im a soo sorry for cutting in on you on the corners, I was being cocky and it was rude of me. Pamela's a great slut! :first:

I know, aren't we!!!:msn-wink:

And hey, no probs, all's fair in love and buckets, I'll get you back at some point. I knew you were there and after you'd done it to me once I knew that's where you were going to pass me next time so was ready for ya, just lucky Pammy is a bit slow on the pick up out of corners in second, gave you time to get out of my way, no probs chick, go hard!!:niceone: (Just don't run me over!!:confused:)lol

Skunk
2nd March 2008, 19:28
Great improvements during the day. I reckon you all would give me a run for my money no worries! Glad you've got your own races.

bungbung
2nd March 2008, 19:36
I have put up some photos from today in a new thread in the racing section: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=68515&goto=newpost

Str8 Jacket
3rd March 2008, 07:29
Does anyone else have aching hands today? I can hardly do much with my left hand. My right's fine though..... Damn noob!

Nasty
3rd March 2008, 08:05
Does anyone else have aching hands today? I can hardly do much with my left hand. My right's fine though..... Damn noob!

Nup ... feeling great ... excited ... I had so much fun .. can't wait till our bucket is ready and out there!!!

Number One
4th March 2008, 06:44
Well ladies

Only one round to go to get some practise in before the official BBob championship kicks off.

As you'll have seen those of us that made it along on Sunday had an absolute ripper of a time!

Once more - if you are planning to come along to take part in the BBoB races please PM me and let me know the following:

Whether you can make it to some or all of the BBoB races. (see first post in this thread for the BBob event dates)
Any gear you might need: Leathers - preferrably at least zip together. Back protector, boots, gloves and obviously a helmet!
AND lastly but even more importantly - Whether you are in need of a bike or not.

C'mon ladies us gals want some other gals to play wif out there :2thumbsup

So piccies of our debut in order are:
Mrs Kendog on Pamela. Nasty preparing to ride the Monsters HQ machine.
Str8 Jacket on Bung Bungs bike. Moi on the Monsters HQ machine.

chanceyy
4th March 2008, 19:58
Pm sent .. how could I miss the opportunity to be abused by mrs kd or shoved aside by Hels .. sounds like a blast ... :D

Str8 Jacket
19th March 2008, 19:32
Alrighty then. How many of you bitches are turning up next week, 30th? This is the last chance we have to get some practice in before our championship on the 20th. I'm not yet sure if I will have a bike ready of my own by the 20th BUT I have been promised lend of a bike for 30 March. Im thinking about entering with the guy's to get a bit of a reality check this time. I promise not to cut anyone of at the hairpin this time BUT I do not promise not to push anyone of...... :lol:

Nasty
19th March 2008, 19:34
Not sure about our bike ... hold up with the motor .. but we will definately be there ... looking forward to it really!

Trudes
19th March 2008, 20:07
This bitch will be there with her two bitches.:shifty:

chanceyy
19th March 2008, 20:12
hmm I am coming down for this one .. but dunna have a bucket or a back protector .. :lol:

Skunk
19th March 2008, 20:16
Skunk Control will be there.

Number One
19th March 2008, 20:16
This bitchy babe and her "apparently" braw erse will be there on the Lead Sled :clap:

Bring it on!!!!!

Kendog
19th March 2008, 20:35
This bitch will be there with her two bitches.:shifty:

You got two buckets?

Trudes
19th March 2008, 21:10
You got two buckets?

If that's how you like to be referred to....:doh:

Str8 Jacket
20th March 2008, 06:53
It's pronounced Boooooqeeet! Geez Nige, I think you need a bit of a slap to remind you of your place! :p

When you getting your bucket so you can join us gal's? ;)

Number One
20th March 2008, 09:17
Will make sure the video and still cameras are all charged up and ready to go.

Craig has promised to film us so we can show the world how much fun we having :wari:

Is it time for booookays yet?

Trudes
20th March 2008, 10:15
Is it time for booookays yet?

Is it time for what?

Kendog
20th March 2008, 11:06
When you getting your bucket so you can join us gal's? ;)

Watch this space.

Well, not this space exactly as this is the bitches and babes location and I am neither of those.

Anyways plans are under way as we speak.

Kendog
20th March 2008, 11:07
Is it time for what?

Hopefully some kind of alcohol :drinkup:

Number One
26th March 2008, 13:59
4 more sleeps to go....four more sleeps till buckets...four more sleeps till the bitches and babes throw their legs over buckets and kick your arse - four more sleeps till buckets! :scooter:

Hay hay laydies! This Sunday is your last chance to get out there and have a go before the roool serious girl on girl action begins...:innocent:

I'm going to request that our last outing of the day (or last two) this day will be proper race starts!!!! Yeeeehhhhaaarrrrrrr :Punk:

I'm looking forward to it:yes:...now I just need to kick this bloody bug I've picked up.:sick:

Nasty
26th March 2008, 16:26
my bikes not quite ready ... but hey we are fine AJ is lovely really .. I am sure .... :banana:

Str8 Jacket
27th March 2008, 09:04
Woot! bungbung is kindly letting me use his bucket again! See you fulla's there! :wari:

Dunno if i'll have a bike for the ladies round or not so I figure that I can just jump on the back of Trudes bike.....

Trudes
27th March 2008, 09:21
Woot! bungbung is kindly letting me use his bucket again! See you fulla's there! :wari:

Dunno if i'll have a bike for the ladies round or not so I figure that I can just jump on the back of Trudes bike.....

Yeah babe, a threesome, you, me and Pammy!! I made her pillion seat nice and comfy too!!;)

Str8 Jacket
27th March 2008, 09:22
Yeah babe, a threesome, you, me and Pammy!! I made her pillion seat nice and comfy too!!;)

Oh, oh, oh! I just cant help myself....

giggidy! giggidy!!

Number One
27th March 2008, 09:39

:Oi: that's called fraternising with the enemy my Norf Welly Massif Sista!

YAYAYAYAYAA - only 3 more sleeps. Now if only I could get over this god awful stomach bug!

Str8 Jacket
27th March 2008, 09:40

Hey, hey you.... I wont be the enemy if im not riding! In fact I may just be able to help Trudes out being on the back with things like leaning and crash starting etc should she need it :p

Trudes
27th March 2008, 09:41

YAYAYAYAYAA - only 3 more sleeps. Now if only I could get over this god awful stomach bug!

Ohh, shit, oops!!!!
Oh no, tummy bug, you didn't pick that up from over here on Sunday did ya?? Hope you feel better soon doll, drink some ginger ale. xx

Trudes
27th March 2008, 09:43
Hey, hey you.... I wont be the enemy if im not riding! In fact I may just be able to help Trudes out being on the back with things like leaning and crash starting etc should she need it :p

Haha, we can turn Pammy into a sidechair, you'd make a good swinger! (Have pit-bitch, will travel slowly)

Str8 Jacket
27th March 2008, 09:45
Ohh, shit, oops!!!!
Oh no, tummy bug, you didn't pick that up from over here on Sunday did ya?? Hope you feel better soon doll, drink some ginger ale. xx

Actually I tryed poisoning both you and S withh m y cooking so that I could have a track almost to myself on Sun. Didnt work huh?! :(

Haha, we can turn Pammy into a sidechair, you'd make a good swinger! (Have pit-bitch, will travel slowly)

Swinging and Orgies! Dear God what have I gotten myself into! :mellow:

Trudes
27th March 2008, 09:47
Actually I tryed poisoning both you and S withh m y cooking so that I could have a track almost to myself on Sun. Didnt work huh?! :(

Nah, takes a bit more than a little spit to get old iron cast here sick!

Number One
27th March 2008, 09:48

I did wonder but MWAHAHAHAHAAAA - no such luck my bitchy little friend :sunny:

Str8 Jacket
27th March 2008, 09:49
I did wonder but MWAHAHAHAHAAAA - no such luck my bitchy little friend :sunny:

Righto, I can see I will have to resort to plan B..... :devil2:

Number One
27th March 2008, 09:53
Righto, I can see I will have to resort to plan B..... :devil2:

oh you better BARRRINNNGGG IT GURL!

Trudes
27th March 2008, 10:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HlZalchIkk&feature=related

Number One
27th March 2008, 10:06
Gimp was mentioned about 6 posts ago but YA HAD TO GO THERE DIDN'T YA TRUDES?! :buggerd:

Trudes
27th March 2008, 10:19
You know me, I always have to go there, especially if there's a Gimp involved!

Str8 Jacket
27th March 2008, 10:21
You know me, I always have to go there, especially if there's a Gimp involved!

You just want the double ended dildo.

Trudes
30th March 2008, 16:55
Did we all have fun girls??? I know I sure did, got some work to do on my dear Pamela before next time, but that's all good.
Was just thinking.............
and thought I'd just put it out there..........
If there's generally only going to be 4 or 5 of us Bitchy Babes wanting to race our wee buckets round and round, do we still need our own race series or should we just join the boys like we did today and just HTFU?? Thoughts ladys??

Nasty
30th March 2008, 17:04
Did we all have fun girls??? I know I sure did, got some work to do on my dear Pamela before next time, but that's all good.
Was just thinking.............
and thought I'd just put it out there..........
If there's generally only going to be 4 or 5 of us Bitchy Babes wanting to race our wee buckets round and round, do we still need our own race series or should we just join the boys like we did today and just HTFU?? Thoughts ladys??

I don't really have that option ... I am sharing a bike ... I think you will find that those who don't go every time also will be sharing bikes.

quallman1234
Fuss up, who crashed. And How many boys did ya beat?

How was the weather?

Str8 Jacket
Fuck yeah, had a blast today! :D

I kind of agree with you about the seperate championship, maybe we could just incorporate it with the points race?... Either way, I dont mind. Extra track time is a bonus. Its not like us girls can really stay in the learners session much longer :crybaby:

Trudes
30th March 2008, 17:05
I don't really have that option ... I am sharing a bike ...

I didn't realise the bike you guys are building was going to be ridden by others, sorry.

Str8 Jacket
30th March 2008, 17:06
Fuss up, who crashed.

How was the weather?

I didnt! :wari:

ThoughI was kind of bummed as wanted to get it over with.......

Trudes
30th March 2008, 17:10
Fuck yeah, had a blast today! :D

I kind of agree with you about the seperate championship, maybe we could just incorporate it with the points race?... Either way, I dont mind. Extra track time is a bonus. Its not like us girls can really stay in the learners session much longer :crybaby:

Yeah, that was my thinking on the thing, just thought if we join in on the open points races, it kind of seems a little unfair on the boys that they are excluded from our rounds because they have dicks. And it would essentially mean more track time for everyone as there wouldn't be more seperate groups (not that the learners sessions had only learners in them eh ;))

Nasty
30th March 2008, 17:20
I didn't realise the bike you guys are building was going to be ridden by others, sorry.

No not others .. By Nudez and myself ... he da man ... and I da woman! :)

Nasty
30th March 2008, 17:24
Was thinking Chanceyy and Sweetp and others who have registered interest ... I think sure go for the points race .. and continue with the series as it was set up to encourage other riders.

Trudes
30th March 2008, 17:48
Maybe we should open it up to all Novice riders?? i.e First year bucket racers. I really don't know if we're going to have consistant numbers of chicks turning up and it would give the newer guys a chance to be competitive too. (and provide us girls with some other fodder!!)

Str8 Jacket
30th March 2008, 17:50
OMG, was there fodder there? I so ttally missed it! :wacko:

Trudes
30th March 2008, 17:52
OMG, was there fodder there? I so ttally missed it! :wacko:

Well Nige went down like a sack of potatoes just as I was about to put the massive passing maneuver in on him!!:shutup:

Str8 Jacket
30th March 2008, 17:58
Well Nige went down like a sack of potatoes just as I was about to put the massive passing maneuver in on him!!:shutup:

So what you're trying to say is that you rammed him.....

He's lucky that I didnt run him over! ;)

Trudes
30th March 2008, 17:58

Yeah, we really are bitches!!:devil2: I'll take them out and you run them over!!

merv
30th March 2008, 18:00
Yeah, we really are bitches!!:devil2:

Kewl must find time to come and check you out some time and see how you :Playnice: yeah right :lol:

Trudes
30th March 2008, 18:02
Kewl must find time to come and check you out some time and see how you :Playnice: yeah right :lol:

For sure!!! Bring your gear though.........:spanking::girlfight::2guns::lol:

Kendog
30th March 2008, 18:02

Yeah right, I was about to pull out a personal lap record and leave you in my two stroke smell.

There is a photo of you trying to hit/miss me.

Number One
30th March 2008, 18:07
That was so fun!:pinch::banana:

Number One
31st March 2008, 18:08
Maybe we should open it up to all Novice riders?? i.e First year bucket racers. I really don't know if we're going to have consistant numbers of chicks turning up and it would give the newer guys a chance to be competitive too. (and provide us girls with some other fodder!!)

I'm thinking along the same lines myself, but only through doubt of whether we will infact get other gals to join us. If we have definite commitment and can arrange to match bikes with riders then I think it would be worth it but ummm now that I've had a taste I'd rather everyone got as much ride time as poss....having a dedicated 'girls only race' on top of the 'learners' group is really only required if the 'ladies who attend to ride' are not really comfortable in the learners group and/or big boy runs.

The reason I thought it all up was because I figured there would be other gals who might be hesistant to give it a go if they thought they would be sharing track time with MR Testosterone carving them up at each end.

The reality is we BBobs can still have our own 'friendly girls points challenge' through out the season and given we will be there each session earning points ourselves I don't feel the need to just go out with only girls...but others who do just want to give up less than the full lot of weekends and to 'give it a go and have some fun' may be disappointed if we were to do that....SO the issue is are they truley going to join us or not?

Fess up gals.

Number One
31st March 2008, 18:13
That was the boring post - will pop up a ride report with some pics later - dinner on table thanks to Sully - what a lovely boy! :hug:

Trudes
31st March 2008, 18:21
I'm thinking along the same lines myself, but only through doubt of whether we will infact get other gals to join us. If we have definite commitment and can arrange to match bikes with riders then I think it would be worth it but ummm now that I've had a taste I'd rather everyone got as much ride time as poss....having a dedicated 'girls only race' on top of the 'learners' group is really only required if the 'ladies who attend to ride' are not really comfortable in the learners group and/or big boy runs.

The reason I thought it all up was because I figured there would be other gals who might be hesistant to give it a go if they thought they would be sharing track time with MR Testosterone carving them up at each end.

The reality is we BBobs can still have our own 'friendly girls points challenge' through out the season and given we will be there each session earning points ourselves I don't feel the need to just go out with only girls...but others who do just want to give up less than the full lot of weekends and to 'give it a go and have some fun' may be disappointed if we were to do that....SO the issue is are they truley going to join us or not?

Fess up gals.

True true hun, well, you know, you, me, Hels and Nasty will be there every time for a start, but yeah, whatever, I'll ride with whoever now, the boys aren't THAT scary are they!! Anyway, off to deliver my new forks to the factory, enjoy your dinner chook!!

Slingshot
31st March 2008, 18:23
After the last couple of outings, I've convinced there's a need to separate classes....but gender isn't the way forward.

Should be a Novice class open to anyone that doesn't want to ride in the Bucket Open class, this would open up points racing to people like that young guy in the orange leathers.

Good on you Number One, et al, for actually getting this off the ground though. To often people (like me) whinge on about what should be done and never actually take the bull by the horns.

Slingshot
31st March 2008, 18:24
the boys aren't THAT scary are they!!

You were scared...admit it ;)

Nasty
31st March 2008, 18:30
... Should be a Novice class open to anyone that doesn't want to ride in the Bucket Open class, this would open up points racing to people like that young guy in the orange leathers.

I think that is a great idea ... rules for novice class - first year of racing ... blah blah ... sounds good.!

Str8 Jacket
31st March 2008, 19:47
After the last couple of outings, I've convinced there's a need to separate classes....but gender isn't the way forward.

Should be a Novice class open to anyone that doesn't want to ride in the Bucket Open class, this would open up points racing to people like that young guy in the orange leathers.

Good on you Number One, et al, for actually getting this off the ground though. To often people (like me) whinge on about what should be done and never actually take the bull by the horns.

Yeah, I agree BUT..... I would really prefer to stay in with the "big boy's". I know im pretty slow and unpredictable now but the only way im gonna get any better is if im chucked "in the deep end", if ya know what I mean.

What im worried about is if there are 2 classes set up like that, are we still gonna be able to do what im doing?

Number One
31st March 2008, 20:10

Not of the nice waving man noooooo :bleh:

I'm happy as Larry with the notion of opening up the championship series to all first year bucketeers.

The appeal for me with a 'learners champs' is the concept of being able to have that feeling of being even the remotest bit competitive...and that ain't gonna happen for me out amongst all the serious boys :rolleyes: Yes I do dream of a right and proper podium and am happy in these early formative years of my bucket racing career to get those podiums against toddlers on dune buggies if I have to!!!!

mwahahahahaaa - need a snack be back to post my 'report' and pics

Number One
31st March 2008, 20:11
Bitches & Babes and ole Dirrrrty Bastards on Buckets

Trudes
31st March 2008, 20:42

Absolutely, I agree totally, and agree also with your sentiments to Number one, good on ya chick for getting the idea up and sorted to encourage us chicks to get going!!!:hug:

Trudes
31st March 2008, 20:45
Yeah, I agree BUT..... I would really prefer to stay in with the "big boy's". I know im pretty slow and unpredictable now but the only way im gonna get any better is if im chucked "in the deep end", if ya know what I mean.

What im worried about is if there are 2 classes set up like that, are we still gonna be able to do what im doing?

I'm with Hels on this too, I should probably be in a novice group, but actually would rather race with the boys (if they'll have me). I'm not in it to win it (or bin it), just to have fun and get some experience, I'd rather be passed than have to pass (yeah, that sounds a bit odd!!)

Trudes
31st March 2008, 20:46

Only of you on that pocket bike mate, ankle biter!!!

Nasty
1st April 2008, 07:09

Since the team (Team Nudsty) now has the use of two bikes (I bought another one yesterday) ... I can enter any race I want now (YAY) ... so bring it on!!!!

Kendog
1st April 2008, 08:14
Since the team (Team Nudsty) now has the use of two bikes (I bought another one yesterday) ... I can enter any race I want now (YAY) ... so bring it on!!!!

Thanks for the share of the bike on Sunday. Sorry about the crash :pinch:

Nasty
1st April 2008, 08:16
Thanks for the share of the bike on Sunday. Sorry about the crash :pinch:

Thats cool ... I now own it ... so it will be prettied up at some point so we can tell when we crash!

Number One
9th April 2008, 10:12
OK ladies.

So seems that we might be opening up the BBoB series too all FIRST year Bucketeers - I'm cool with this and as I have had no correspondence from the gals who were interested early on in the piece I say we go right ahead and welcome all into our races.

GOSH I am bored....did so much work yesterday I feel the burning need to procrastinate today :rolleyes:

Is it time for buckets again yet?

nudemetalz
9th April 2008, 10:35
I'm sure I am a FIRST YEAR bucketeer.
It's been so long since I've raced one I must surely qualify...............
However, Nasty told me what I can do with that theory....... :Pokey:

Number One
9th April 2008, 10:38
I'm sure I am a FIRST YEAR bucketeer.
It's been so long since I've raced one I must surely qualify...............
However, Nasty told me what I can do with that theory....... :Pokey:

bring it orn sukka! :Pokey:

nudemetalz
9th April 2008, 10:40
Don’t forget, I have Lady Penelope on my side, and she can be a real bitch !!!!

Number One
9th April 2008, 10:42

prrrfffft - anyone whose name starts with *LADY* can't be that scarey...Bring it orn you pearl wearing biarch! I'll show you how a REAL woman races :2thumbsup

Trudes
9th April 2008, 10:44
Oh my.... I'm glad one of us Norf Welly Massif bitchy babes can trash talk!!!:banana: I :love: you #1!!!

Number One
9th April 2008, 10:45
Oh my.... I'm glad one of us Norf Welly Massif bitchy babes can trash talk!!!:banana: I :love: you #1!!!

hee heee

Trash heap bitch has spoken - naaaaaaaaaaa

Nasty
9th April 2008, 10:54

And I am running Lady P in the novice section. And trust me that I am bitchy enough for both of us.

nudemetalz
9th April 2008, 10:57
And I am running Lady P in the novice section. And trust me that I am bitchy enough for both of us.

You go, GIRL !!!!!!!!!
Sort that Number One/Mrs K/Straighty girlies out !!

Number One
9th April 2008, 10:59
prrrfftt - come on NASTY...is that the best you can do?!

See you at the slipway with your girls bike :jerry:

Str8 Jacket
9th April 2008, 11:16
Oh yeah! Is it the girlies race this weekend?

Ive started sanding down my baby so I can paint him. Off work sick today but am hoping that I feel a bit better this arvo so I can finish it of. Just got half a tank to go! :wari:

Trudes
9th April 2008, 11:57
It's ok sweets, you still got another week to get him ready. Can't wait to see his new paint job!!:banana:

Number One
9th April 2008, 12:04
CRIKEY Hels

I got all excited thinking it was this weekend....oooo well next weekend is not TOOO long to wait.

oh have I mentioned that today is *my* Thursday :devil2:

Str8 Jacket
9th April 2008, 12:04
It's ok sweets, you still got another week to get him ready. Can't wait to see his new paint job!!:banana:

Just keep that slut away from him! Speaking of sluts, how's Nige coming along with his?

Kendog
9th April 2008, 12:34
Just keep that slut away from him! Speaking of sluts, how's Nige coming along with his?

Slowly but surely.

I am hoping to put it all back together and start it by Sunday.
lots to do between now and then however.

Trudes
9th April 2008, 12:34

hehehe, Pamela will always have her evil way with whatever object she wishes to!! mwhahaha
Umm, yeah, it's a stripped naked shell at the mo, taking up room in our garage, but he's getting there.

Slingshot
9th April 2008, 20:53

Shit...that's come around quick.

Number One
10th April 2008, 13:59

It bloody well has - oh dear - Sully have you sweet talked your mummy yet?

Str8 Jacket
10th April 2008, 14:09

Hell no, its taken forever!!!! I wish we could do it twice a month. Well if I were rich I mean!

Number One
18th April 2008, 23:15
One more sleep to go,

one more sleep till buckets...

one more sleep till the bitches and babes on buckets series kicks off

...one more sleep till buckets!!!

Sung to tune of 91zm "sleeps till santa" song

Slingshot
18th April 2008, 23:17
One more sleep to go,

one more sleep till buckets...

one more sleep till the bitches and babes on buckets series kicks off

...one more sleep till buckets!!!

Sung to tune of 91zm "sleeps till santa" song

Ummm....Isn't it two more sleeps to go? It's on Sunday right?

Str8 Jacket
18th April 2008, 23:25

You see, Sherie is on P and will only have one more nights sleep before the buckets..... :whistle:

Number One
18th April 2008, 23:27

oh THAT'S right it's only Friday...ya see I don't work Fridays so to me it feels like Saturday night...my bad:sunny:

Anyway - are you a bitch or a babe? :sunny:

Number One
18th April 2008, 23:30
You see, Sherie is on P and will only have one more nights sleep before the buckets..... :whistle:

Dag nabbit woman you are in for a whole heap o trouble on Sunday....

I have only one thing to say to you now...read it below!

Number One
18th April 2008, 23:52
calling all BITCHES......

Number One
18th April 2008, 23:56
ANd of course BABES :hug:

Str8 Jacket
18th April 2008, 23:59
93080 .

Number One
20th April 2008, 19:35
another good fun day, pity the Ledsled didn't last the day but the 50 is awesome fun too!

Thanks for the muffins Hels and GREAT to see you up and around too Sean.

For those of you who weren't there....your loss :rolleyes::devil2:

Trudes
20th April 2008, 19:37
Yep, super good fun!! Thanks for organising for us gals to get involved Number 1!!! :niceone:

deanohit
20th April 2008, 20:16
Forget how good the day was, which one of you bitches and babes won?
And who was the biggest bitch, I mean best rider of the day?

Trudes
20th April 2008, 20:20
Forget how good the day was, which one of you bitches and babes won?
And who was the biggest bitch, I mean best rider of the day?

The points race is currently being shared somewhere between Ms Number one and Miss Str8jacket!! Go Gurls!!!:banana:

Kendog
20th April 2008, 21:06
Pretty good day, even if my bike only lasted a few laps. Turns out my flywheel came off :eek5:

Really enjoyed riding Pamela. She is not as loose as people say :whistle: Thanks hun.

Str8 Jacket
20th April 2008, 21:17
The points race is currently being shared somewhere between Ms Number one and Miss Str8jacket!! Go Gurls!!!:banana:

hehe, its pretty cool to have 2 girls tied at the top. :D Malcolms coming up our rear though. He came 2nd in both races so there has to be something said about continuaty!

Trudes
20th April 2008, 21:19
hehe, its pretty cool to have 2 girls tied at the top. :D Malcolms coming up our rear though. He came 2nd in both races so there has to be something said about continuaty!

yesssss, we need to get rid of him so we might get three girls at the top.:rolleyes:

Number One
20th April 2008, 21:21
Malcolms coming up our rear though...

hmmm :pinch:

Well I guess that if someone other than hubby were to be doing this to me Malcolm wouldn't be the worst choice I could pick

:jerry:

:devil2::spanking::buggerd::chase:

Str8 Jacket
20th April 2008, 21:23
giggidy giggidy!!

Trudes, you just need to learn the true art of bitchology..... Just kick the bastards off, ram them just do whatever you need to get past them!! :devil2:

deanohit
20th April 2008, 21:28

Haha, so it's all on between Str8jacket the bitch and No1 the babe? :girlfight:
AWESOME! :2thumbsup

Number One
20th April 2008, 21:31

Actually I'm a bitch too - Trudy and Pamela are the babes.

Hels and I are battling it out for ultimate bitchdom :yes:

Just you wait - Str8...when I get my cam chain tensioner fixed on leadslead you'll be admiring my rear once again oh and your man too :gob::innocent::shutup::shutup:

Trudes
21st April 2008, 07:06
giggidy giggidy!!

Trudes, you just need to learn the true art of bitchology..... Just kick the bastards off, ram them just do whatever you need to get past them!! :devil2:

I do don't I, I really don't think I have enough aggression, maybe I need to pick a fight with someone just before the race. And I really don't mind sitting behind Malcolm.......:whistle::yeah:

Trudes
21st April 2008, 07:07

Yeah, nah, they're both bitches, but good bitches tho!! :hug:

Str8 Jacket
21st April 2008, 07:50
And I really don't mind sitting behind Malcolm.......:whistle::yeah:

Well he really does have a great arse!! And those leathers, well...... :D

Number One
21st April 2008, 08:16
Here's some pics Craig got of me and Mrs K...there are others of others but I shall let him post those.