PDA

View Full Version : PT is off.....Catch you all soonish

Posh Tourer :P
22nd November 2004, 12:22
:wavey: Yep thats right, I am taking a temporary leave for a month :rockon:

I will be running around Kaikoura Island and other areas of Great Barrier, looking for some rats :Punk: Since I'll be on remote islands, I'll be lucky to have power, let alone internet access

Oughta be great fun, I'll let you know how much rubbish you've all managed to post in the meantime when I get back a few days before christmas. :confused:

I'm ferrying out there tomorrow morning (sans bike unfortunately - couldnt really store it, but the roads would have been interesting)

Look out for a skinny white guy with long scraggly beard and wearing cut-off denim shorts when I get back :2thumbsup mmm hippie lifestyle :doobey:

Have fun while I'm gone, I hope the Xmas party goes well etc... :spudguita

Oh and be good.... :nono:

Maarten
:wavey: :yeah:

vifferman
22nd November 2004, 12:24
See ya, Maarten.

Don't get eaten by the rats.:eek:

Posh Tourer :P
22nd November 2004, 12:30
They're pretty nasty out there I hear. To be honest though, I'm more worried about being eaten by the deer hunters :crazy:

jrandom
22nd November 2004, 12:31
Rats, eh? The little buggers are surprisingly challenging targets, in my experience. I'd go with a 12 gauge, open choke and birdshot, if I were you.

MikeL
22nd November 2004, 12:39
Enjoy your hunting holiday, Maarten.
I suppose you're getting paid for it, too...

Blakamin
22nd November 2004, 12:56
Have a good time PT.... :niceone:
wish i was goin sumwhere

James Deuce
22nd November 2004, 12:56
Go forth and multiply my son.

Ghost Lemur
22nd November 2004, 12:58
Sounds like you're going to have a blast PT.

Enjoy. :Punk:

Ms Piggy
22nd November 2004, 15:05
Have a great time Maarten - it sounds oike a well deserved break after all your hard work at Uni :) :spudwave:

Milky
22nd November 2004, 16:05
Go forth and multiply my son.
He is living with another male for a month. Methinks that evolution wont work fast enough for results to be as you hope.

Or are you meaning with the rats?

Two Smoker
22nd November 2004, 16:16
Bugger Marty, you wont be able to see the K5 brand new :( ...... If you like i will keep the BMW in working order and ride it for you :shifty: ....

Have a good time mate....

SPman
22nd November 2004, 16:38
Bugger Marty, you wont be able to see the K5 brand new :( . will anyone,....with your track record and all....:rolleyes:

Have fun PT.....all too observant kiwibiker!!

Storm
22nd November 2004, 17:07
Have fun on you wee island away from it all

toads
22nd November 2004, 17:57
have a great time PT, nothing wrong with hippies!, :2thumbsup

erik
22nd November 2004, 20:52
See ya Maarten, have a good time.