PDA

View Full Version : Sully60's historic (not really) photo collection.

Sully60
18th February 2008, 20:46
Here’s a few snaps I've captured over time.
The typical Luddite I'm still on dial up so the images have been downsized for my convenience.

I’ll post a few more tomorrow night when it’s my turn on the puter.

Sully60
18th February 2008, 20:49

Trudes
18th February 2008, 20:49
Do I recognise some of those bits in that last pic? (of the first lot)

deanohit
18th February 2008, 20:52
Cool man!
More more more!

Are you guys actually racing in those car parks or is that just a bit of fun?

Sully60
18th February 2008, 20:52

Sully60
18th February 2008, 20:53
Do I recognise some of those bits in that last pic? (of the first lot)

You should.:yes:

Sully60
18th February 2008, 20:57

quallman1234
18th February 2008, 21:08
Sweet man!!! There's a picture of ivan at a bucket meeting. Amazing!

Sully60
18th February 2008, 21:11
: Deanohit: Are you guys actually racing in those car parks or is that just a bit of fun?
Racing all the way bro!

That little wee carpark in the rain was a bit of a cockup the main carpark was being used for a motorkana that day. 19 second laps!
It had happened before with the HSV club but in reverse. It was really funny watching all the V8 Commodores trying to have fun in a 60 x 20m carpark!:rofl:

Sully60
18th February 2008, 21:12
Sweet man!!! There's a picture of ivan at a bucket meeting. Amazing!

True!

That's kinda like finding a fossil or something!?

Ivan
18th February 2008, 21:45
Woah that photo of me at GM was only 7 days after being concussed from a crash on the RG150, andI crashed that day as well note the leathers are BRAND SPANKING NEW.:2thumbsup:2thumbsup

You got any of me on dads old Aprillia at GM that day I raced with broken collar bone that was differnt:2thumbsup

Blue Velvet
19th February 2008, 08:25
Cool pics C :sunny:

F5 Dave
25th February 2008, 14:25
oh well as you have none of me I best improve this post.

1. F5 GP at Mt Wgtn prob 2006

2. & my fav, Bayden launches his bike

3. Grenada

Ivan
25th February 2008, 14:53
I remember that day Dave that was the funniest thing I have ever seen 6 bikes trying to go into a corner Bayden on the outside not gonna happen up the bank he goes,

F5 Dave
25th February 2008, 15:53
No where near the height that Ray got in Ohakune street race. The crash between a couple of bikes happened 1/2 way along a straight at full noise & the bike shot up a real steep bank & interfered with some scrub tree. Ray got up, looks around. Where's me bike:wacko:? Would have been 20 feet up.

Took ages to get it down again.

Ivan
25th February 2008, 16:00
Yeah thatd suck,

Was alot like Manfield in theweeknd A guy fall of on main straight bike ended up in grass luckily not on track rider ended up in pit lane he got up straight away but was on the fence looking at the bike was funny once you knew he was ok

Str8 Jacket
2nd March 2008, 08:29
Ha! no shit!
I was there at that autocross, saw the buckets next door as the carpark was double booked. I thought jeeze that looks like a hoot, and they are all on the track AT THE SAME TIME! :shit:

Got a bike not long after that...

EDIT: Stupid fool logged in as the girl again! - meant to be posted as koba.

bistard
2nd March 2008, 08:46
Ihave just saved that photo of Bayden,I dont think I have ever laughed so much,but Craig,where are the photos of me & the mighty ZXRR bucket??
Its a shame we could not continue using Kaitoke Kart Track,was the scene of some great racing & laughs

Ivan
2nd March 2008, 10:45
Yeah that was an awsome track...
I miss racing there,

twotyred
2nd March 2008, 13:31
Its a shame we could not continue using Kaitoke Kart Track,was the scene of some great racing & laughs

what happened with Kaitoke? politics?

Sketchy_Racer
2nd March 2008, 17:29
what happened with Kaitoke? politics?

Kart guys.... (anal)

F5 Dave
3rd March 2008, 09:01
Ihave just saved that photo of Bayden,I dont think I have ever laughed so much,but Craig,where are the photos of me & the mighty ZXRR bucket??

OK well here's a pic of Bistard living up to the name on the ZXR.

Loved that old track. Actually one of the funniest moments of my racing happened there at the very top corner at the top of the hill right next to Bist & the Green thingy. First lap & I got a stella fly up the last bit of the hill catching up to some of the more powerful bike as they fought for that corner onto the straight.

There was a scrap of tarmac just visible on the inside so I stuffed it up the inside of Bistard & flopped it over knee in the dirt. But I'd somehow knocked it into neutral (possibly against a bike:innocent:) so when I flopped the bike down, very sharp corner at low speed I just fell over the ripple strip into the dirt:lol: Bet that sort of thing never happens to Rossi.