PDA

View Full Version : Do females enhance bike pics?

Conquiztador
21st February 2008, 00:19
Many years ago when I used to put bikes in shows one of the things to do was to find a pretty young girl (sorry all pretty mature females!!) to include.

This was not something that was common where I came from (Scandinavia) but here and Oz it was how to do it (I was told).

Said that, a nice sexy female will not, in my heterosexual opinion, detract from the bike. The opposite actually. As long as she is not covering the best bits...

As most of you on here are in to jap bikes that are relative standard I recon that a nice female is a bonus. I mean, the stock Kawa/Suzi/Yamma/Honda's do not tend to differ a lot...

Do you like a nice female wrapped over a sexy bike, or do you get more of a hard-on looking at the bike without flesh?

Here attached something from my archives: (sorry re quality, when younger one tends to think that there is heaps of time to get stuff sorted. So don't tend to have much pics from all this. This one is of my Princess from Magog late 80's)

(And my PC apologies to all KB females!)

Livvy
21st February 2008, 00:40
I vote there should be more pictures of people RIDING the damn bike... Don't care what gender or too much about what they're wearing... But until that point, fuck the female, get her outta the photo... :whistle:

Animal
21st February 2008, 00:52
...fuck the female, get her outta the photo... :whistle:

We get to do both? Cool! :laugh:

Livvy
21st February 2008, 00:57
You can do both... As long as it's okay with her...

I'd just settle for telling her to get off the damn bike.

fireball
21st February 2008, 00:58
We get to do both? Cool! :laugh:

you will have to cut your way through that bush first.....:bleh:

Animal
21st February 2008, 01:18
Yeah... seems a bit feral.

deanohit
21st February 2008, 01:47
As long as it is in theme with the bike, yea a chick makes the pic hotter alright.

I mean, what guy cant resist a hot chick in leather! :2thumbsup

Bikernereid
21st February 2008, 03:17
Chicks in hot leathers riding bikes or pics of hot muscular topless men on bikes!!

DingoZ
21st February 2008, 03:36
Tastefully done yeah......It's a good thing...

:niceone:

Boob Johnson
21st February 2008, 04:18
I vote there should be more pictures of people RIDING the damn bike... Don't care what gender or too much about what they're wearing... But until that point, fuck the female, get her outta the photo... :whistle:
Yep I agree with Livvy, fuck the female.........probably best to stop the bike first :buggerd: :whistle:

Edbear
21st February 2008, 05:48
Ah! Bring back those '80's choppers..!:niceone:

Pwalo
21st February 2008, 06:29
Only on choppers. It adds to the redneck theme. Not on sportsbikes, just ruins the lines and gets in the way.

Besides just imagine what those heels could do to the paintwork.

McDuck
21st February 2008, 06:47
Besides just imagine what those heels could do to the paintwork.

i have seen a pic from a car show of some stupid chick (not offence intended to people who are not her) in heals standing on the bonnet of a F60 Enzo. And you could see the arms of the ferrari tech leeping to push her off ;)

BiK3RChiK
21st February 2008, 06:50
i have seen a pic from a car show of some stupid chick (not offence intended to people who are not her) in heals standing on the bonnet of a F60 Enzo. And you could see the arms of the ferrari tech leeping to push her off ;)

Now this kinda thing just makes chicks look stupid! PMO...

McDuck
21st February 2008, 06:54
Now this kinda thing just makes chicks look stupid! PMO...

Lol yep. must suxk for the non stupid ones out there...

FROSTY
21st February 2008, 07:17
If i wanted to go to a titty show I'd pay and go to a titty show.
I want to see bikes I dont want some model type draped over it.

The Stranger
21st February 2008, 07:24
There are certain bike magazines I wont buy due to chicks everywhere.
I have no problem with scantily clad (or unclad) chicks, however I find it rather insulting that they think I can't form an opiinion or an impression about a bike unless there is a hot chick involved. I'm not a pom.

Rosie
21st February 2008, 07:27
The thing that gets me is that the pictures often seem quite contrived - it's very obvious that the girl can't operate the bike, she's just an aftermarket accessory.
The world needs more photos of attractive women with bikes they can ride :2thumbsup

I was impressed with the GSXR (?) ad in the latest Kiwi Rider, with a couple in some scenic location, with two bikes parked in the foreground (the woman in the photo may not actually ride a motorbike, but the picture implied that she rode it there)

Macstar
21st February 2008, 07:33
:msn-wink:Grammar can enhance bike pics too!!

"Do females enhance bike pics?"

CookMySock
21st February 2008, 07:34
both are awesome, but bike pron should be kept separate from g1rl pron. They are two completely different things! If I park my bike somewhere I won't even lay my jacket over it, coz it hides its' sexy ass. Chix at the beach in togs - would you cover up your sexy ass ? bad idea innit? (separate poll?)

DB

CookMySock
21st February 2008, 07:37
If i wanted to go to a titty show I'd pay and go to a titty show. [...]you have to PAY for that ? :gob:

Try changing or adding to your circle of friends lol.

DB

FROSTY
21st February 2008, 08:07
you have to PAY for that ? :gob:

Try changing or adding to your circle of friends lol.

DB
No dude I don't --just making a point-ohh shit if Jorja see this I'm dead

Conquiztador
21st February 2008, 08:11
:msn-wink:Grammar can enhance bike pics too!!

"Do females enhance bike pics?"

So you like the pics from behind then, you being anal and all...

sugilite
21st February 2008, 08:13
I like Naked Bikes.
I like Naked Woman.
Just not together as each have their own merits and should not be diluted :love:

nodrog
21st February 2008, 08:16
There are certain bike magazines I wont buy due to chicks everywhere.
I have no problem with scantily clad (or unclad) chicks, however I find it rather insulting that they think I can't form an opiinion or an impression about a bike unless there is a hot chick involved. I'm not a pom.

i always knew you were gay :Pokey:

Number One
21st February 2008, 08:17
The thing that gets me is that the pictures often seem quite contrived - it's very obvious that the girl can't operate the bike, she's just an aftermarket accessory.
The world needs more photos of attractive women with bikes they can ride :2thumbsup

Agree completely with you Rosie!!! AND speaking as a lady who rides who rides I'd like to see pics of hunky guys with bikes...the girls turn me off and actually for me they do get in the way of the bike...if I wanted to look at a pair of boobs I'd just look down :lol: - oh and the boob thing...they seem to either be flat as or fake as - yech! rant over :whistle:

007XX
21st February 2008, 08:21
As partial as I am to the forms of a beautiful human being, I prefer my bikes all by themselves...

A half naked body on top of it is just getting in the way...especially if the person is obviously trying to look sexy and pulling stupid pouty faces in the process.

gtr boy
21st February 2008, 08:30
i used to know a girl who was called a ,bike!!

cause every one used to ride her

Big Dave
21st February 2008, 08:38
no. I hate fake. fake tits. fake set up, fake bimbos.

If she is a real chic that rides and it's her bike - all for it.

Using a model riding the bike or for clothing that goes with the bike I'm OK with.

deanohit
21st February 2008, 08:42
I decide to use some examples here,
Pic 1 is an ugly bike, hence a good looking chick to distract the eye away and is a better picture for it.
Pic 2 is a sexy bike (some would say the sexiest) with a good looking chick (who also happens to be wearing a Ducati jacket. :pinch:) and ruins the lines of a beautiful bike in a cool setting.
Pic 3 is another awesome bike, but the chick fits in with the sexy, but aggressive theme of the bike and IMHO enhances the pic as she isn't blocking any of the bikes lines.

avgas
21st February 2008, 08:43
I'm all for bikes and chicks.
However all in moderation.
Bike in front of the chick.
Its like priorities.

Headbanger
21st February 2008, 09:13
Im happy either way, a shit pic is a shit pic, a good pic is a good pic, They can load as much eye candy as they want into it, It either works or it doesn't. The clown at the end of the line should have an eye for what pics to use.

But I'm a sucker for a set of tits, real or not.

Mikkel
21st February 2008, 10:02
U is doin it rong!

It's the other way around. The bike adds to the female...

If we're concerned with the bike the female is irrelevant.
If we're concerned with the hot looking female the bike is a bonus! :yes:

breakaway
21st February 2008, 10:43
If i wanted to go to a titty show I'd pay and go to a titty show.
I want to see bikes I dont want some model type draped over it.

All I do if I want a titty show is open E:/Downloads

Katman
21st February 2008, 11:05
An example of when photos of women on bikes goes horribly wrong.:msn-wink:

http://cold-snail.smugmug.com/photos/232295314-O.jpg

BIHB@0610
21st February 2008, 12:02
To me bikes and hot chick models look wrong together - women have lovely soft lines, bikes tend to be pretty hard-looking, angular. The two together are incongruous - when it's for some marketing exercise. That's just based on my idea of aesthetics anyway - whatever makes you happy :cool:

How's this for an idea to get the blood pumping though - you and your significant other take a new bike for a test ride, stop off somewhere and shag, then return the bike? That way everyone gets to look at (and touch!) everything they like, but it's all in context.

Oooh I'm gonna start ringing round the dealers now ........:devil2:

sidecar bob
21st February 2008, 12:06
To me bikes and hot chick models look wrong together - women have lovely soft lines, bikes tend to be pretty hard-looking, angular. The two together are incongruous - when it's for some marketing exercise. That's just based on my idea of aesthetics anyway - whatever makes you happy :cool:

How's this for an idea to get the blood pumping though - you and your significant other take a new bike for a test ride, stop off somewhere and shag, then return the bike? That way everyone gets to look at (and touch!) everything they like, but it's all in context.

Oooh I'm gonna start ringing round the dealers now ........:devil2:

That is really wrong & shouldnt be done.
Hey can you phn BMW & see if they have a R1200GS for Saturday morning please babe?

Hitcher
21st February 2008, 12:17
Festooning bikes with scantily-clad or completely naked bint is a most peculiar and anachronistic process that seems to be a residual part of biker culture. Surely most bikers are smart enough to know that the woman illustrated doesn't come with the bike? Presumably the assumption the publishers of such material make is that there is some onanistic rub-off or imprinting that is beneficial to the bike's manufacturers.

HenryDorsetCase
21st February 2008, 12:32
Pic 1 is an ugly bike, hence a good looking chick to distract the eye away and is a better picture for it.
Pic 2 is a sexy bike (some would say the sexiest) with a good looking chick (who also happens to be wearing a Ducati jacket. :pinch:) and ruins the lines of a beautiful bike in a cool setting.
Pic 3 is another awesome bike, but the chick fits in with the sexy, but aggressive theme of the bike and IMHO enhances the pic as she isn't blocking any of the bikes lines.

Uh, not so much. Plus the stupid pouty face thing. Also her samurai swords must dig into the seat/tailpiece a bit.

the only pic there that is not FAIL is the middle one.

but i am a grumpy old man. If I want to look at motorbikes I want to look at motorbikes, if I want to look at boobies, I want to look at boobies.

booooooooooobies!!! (might not be NSFW depending on your work.. it was sent to me by a workmate so there we go. ("http://media.nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/44247/) Lindsay Lohan, not so hot.

what were we talking about?

HenryDorsetCase
21st February 2008, 12:34
Festooning bikes with scantily-clad or completely naked bint is a most peculiar and anachronistic process that seems to be a residual part of biker culture. Surely most bikers are smart enough to know that the woman illustrated doesn't come with the bike? Presumably the assumption the publishers of such material make is that there is some onanistic rub-off or imprinting that is beneficial to the bike's manufacturers.

I have been spoiled for life by the BSA and Norton ads from the early '70's.

sugilite
21st February 2008, 12:37

Your absolutely right, That photo of you on your bike, shown far right, has your name spelled incorrectly on the tank. Bummer :mellow:

Livvy
21st February 2008, 18:59

Saw some of the "bikes" in picture one in Greece while I was there, couldn't believe my eyes. Why? Why would you do that?

But come on, who doesn't find this guy from Paris sexy on his MP3? :scooter:

Europeans made me laugh...

Wish I could find the photograph of some guy on a scooter with his wife (assuming) and two children on it with him. Four people on a 50cc scooter. All I can think is ":bye:"

Livvy
21st February 2008, 19:03
U is doin it rong!

It's the other way around. The bike adds to the female...

If we're concerned with the bike the female is irrelevant.
If we're concerned with the hot looking female the bike is a bonus! :yes:

See, that makes sense. :laugh:

clmintie
21st February 2008, 19:21
This is what a girl on a bike should look like....... So says the father of three teenage girls..... :whistle:

Zuki Bandit
21st February 2008, 19:24
As long as it is in theme with the bike, yea a chick makes the pic hotter alright.

I mean, what guy cant resist a hot chick in leather! :2thumbsup
Couldnt agree more.

deanohit
21st February 2008, 19:28
Wish I could find the photograph of some guy on a scooter with his wife (assuming) and two children on it with him. Four people on a 50cc scooter. All I can think is ":bye:"
You mean this one?
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/deanohit/Posters/motivator8470150.jpg

Mom
21st February 2008, 19:28
Who ever edited the thread title...

Thank you!

Livvy
21st February 2008, 19:53
You mean this one?

No, I mean the guy with his two under-age-five children and wife one on a busy street in Naples...

But that'll do I guess

surfchick
21st February 2008, 20:15
You mean this one?
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/deanohit/Posters/motivator8470150.jpg

wihooo the muffler foot rest must provide welcome relief from the cool of the day.. mo ho ho

homer
21st February 2008, 20:17
gotta admit that the bike does make a chick look better .....dosnt it

avgas
22nd February 2008, 07:20

What did you really expect from the Kat Club. Japanese bike designed by a German is only going to get the worst of both worlds coming out.
And im one of them

surfchick
22nd February 2008, 09:12
What did you really expect from the Kat Club. Japanese bike designed by a German is only going to get the worst of both worlds coming out.
And im one of them

lol:lol: 10 chars

Coyote
22nd February 2008, 09:27
I have less chance or riding the bike so I'm more keen to look at them