PDA

View Full Version : Damn there are some rude arse people around.

biggerbud
22nd February 2008, 12:56
Pulled in to the Challange petrol station in Lincoln, Canterbury, to fill up, nice day, wife on the back, lunch in the top box...sweet....
Filled the bike and the wife went to pay the man.
A lady pulls up in a 4x4.

There are 4 pumps, me and another car on one side, nothing on the other.
She pulls up right beside me so her gas cap is near touching my bloody handlebars, get's out and asks if I'm gonna move.
I was kinda in shock. :gob: I have a bit of a hair trigger but thought, na,
the wife is here, nice day, be nice....

I ask what's wrong with the other side of the pumps?
She replies, my gas cap is on this side of the car.
I say, doesn't your car turn corners? can't you turn round and use the other side of the pumps?
She say's she'll wait.

Well good fucking on ya lady, my wife can't get between your car and the bike to get on. I'm kinda angry now...
I decide fuck this, I'll pull away from the pump to let the wife get on.

I couldn't believe what happened next. The guy working the station turns
up just as I start the bike and pulls the diesel pump out running it over the front of my bike to fill her 4X4!
It was about then that I kind lost it and gave them both a serve.
Rude arrogant and a damn good reason never to fill up there again.

Grahameeboy
22nd February 2008, 12:58
Not just Aucklanders that have no manners then??

People just don't think eh??

NOMIS
22nd February 2008, 13:03
Not just Aucklanders that have no manners then??

People just don't think eh??

hahaha Im a Aucklander i have manners, thank you very much :msn-wink: haha

Marmoot
22nd February 2008, 13:04
Good on ya to speak up, Bud. :niceone:
I have no sympathy for rude people like that either.

I mean, clearly the lady's car has the gas cap on that side and she needs the pump but that rude biker is deliberately making it tough on her. That kind of bikers are giving us the bad name.

surfchick
22nd February 2008, 13:05
pooes what an ignorant 4x4 wielding lady :gob:

I saw devil do the best ever swindle on a guy who wouldn't move his cadillac at the pump last year at taupo TD, the camper that devil and jill were driving with all the bikes on-they eased it right up behind the cadillac then devil reached down in the rear area at the back of the cadillack where the big chrome wings protrude -and the cadillac owner dude jumped to the conclusion (all part of devils plan) that the camper had hit the back of his shiny car...he flew into a rage at them both and then bright as a button Devil lifts himself out of the stooping position with his cell phone in his and and goes "oh there it was"... best rouse EVER...

I soooo wished I'd have that on tape mo ho

Swampdonkey
22nd February 2008, 13:06
Good on yah Mate ......fuk emmm!! I would of gone off me rocker to..never to return to the gas station to blame.....i bet the ride was sweet

Grahameeboy
22nd February 2008, 13:06
hahaha Im a Aucklander i have manners, thank you very much :msn-wink: haha

Bikers excluded I should have said...:whistle:

biggerbud
22nd February 2008, 13:18
i bet the ride was sweet

Took a few km's to clear the head of the crap but did the hilltop to Akaroa round the tops. Not a high speed road but Ya gotta love those corners.
Might have to do that one with the cam on.
Make a good video!

McDuck
22nd February 2008, 13:30
I would have gone ape at them to.

Grub
22nd February 2008, 14:33
My favourite are the 4x4 ladies who take the opportunity when one side of the pumps is full, to pull up at the first pump and not at the last one so that another two vehicles can als gas up.

Last time it happened I went right around and parked in front of her. I went to the toilet, had a coffee, looked at magazines, considered buying but after a long debate with myself I didn't and finally paid for my gas.

She came storming up to me at the magazine rack and demanded that I get out of her way. There were now three cars behind her waiting so she couldn't back up. I explained nicely (true!) that if she'd pulled forward none of this would have happened and that I would be able to move when I had paid.

Some days it just pays to be alive :)

jcupit69
22nd February 2008, 15:12
Well done for holding ur temper the first time, i dont know if i would have!!!! What a stupid bitch!!!!

I think most 4x4 drivers must have dodgy logic anyway, i mean i know NZ roads can be dodgy, but you dont need a 4x4 to pick the kids up from school :bash:

Nicely done by grub (above), bling awarded for that :clap:

p.s. a little bitter with 4x4 drivers after one distroyed my bike and almost killed me

madandy
22nd February 2008, 15:18
Ban them. Seriously.

AllanB
22nd February 2008, 15:35
She was most likely late for a date with her BROTHER - it was at Lincoln after all.........

Mind you Hilliers of Lincoln (over the road) has some nice food.

jcupit69
22nd February 2008, 16:18
Ban them. Seriously.

Gets my vote!!

PrincessBandit
22nd February 2008, 16:20
My favourite are the 4x4 ladies who take the opportunity when one side of the pumps is full, to pull up at the first pump and not at the last one so that another two vehicles can als gas up.

That's one of my pet hates at the pump as well. I generally try to get out of the way as quickly as possible, even riding clear of the pump before sticking my gloves and helmet on. But if I had a grumpy snot "get outta my way" cager behind me i wouldn't be averse to taking my own sweet time and letting 'em wait. Not afraid to stare 'em down either. Must be from being a grumpy ass take-no-shit high school teacher. :innocent:

eliot-ness
22nd February 2008, 16:37
Could you not have done the intelligent thing and pulled away from the pumps while your wife was paying for the gas? That way you would have avoided the confrontation and the diesel spill. :rolleyes:

Swoop
22nd February 2008, 20:04
Petrol stations are a rich source of entertainment. One can have endless fun if time is not limiting...
Drivers of 4x4 road-whale's are particularly targetable.:whistle:

skidMark
22nd February 2008, 22:21
Good on ya to speak up, Bud. :niceone:
I have no sympathy for rude people like that either.

I mean, clearly the lady's car has the gas cap on that side and she needs the pump but that rude biker is deliberately making it tough on her. That kind of bikers are giving us the bad name.

The thread starter was the biker.

Sparky Bills
22nd February 2008, 22:45
Its not just 4x4's who do that. Its other cars and even bikes too!

On our way up to Pearoa last weekend, we stopped at Shell in Te kuiti (sp?). The was a dude and his mrs filling up at the first set of pumps (the pump in front of him was free.... We pulled up behind them and waited for him to be done. Had the racebike on the trailer, so we wernt just another car. He looked at us waiting, took his helmet off then walked inside to pay!
There was no nod, no hello, nothing.
The least he could have done was push his bike out of the way so we could fill up too. That would not have been hard at all!

I make sure if theres anyone waiting after ive filled to move my bike out of the way.
But you know... Ignorance is bliss i guess...

boomer
22nd February 2008, 22:59
you bunch of moaning minnies.. wake up, take a deep breath and realise you don't have to get upset and can 'move on'.....

far out.. :shutup:

skidMark
22nd February 2008, 23:05
you bunch of moaning minnies.. wake up, take a deep breath and realise you don't have to get upset and can 'move on'.....

Boomhauer!

I love you! :love:

biggerbud
22nd February 2008, 23:06
I make sure if theres anyone waiting after ive filled to move my bike out of the way.

I usually do move off the pump if someone was waiting but she just pulled into the station and drove up beside me. Didn't even hesitate...vrooom...stop.
At the speed she was going I thought she was going to go past , albeit rather close!

I am beginning to suspect, by the number of complete dickheads I come across, Christchurch and surrounding districts must have a 'Richard Cranium's school of charm....LMAO

I might go back to that service station, race onto the forcourt at 80km, slam the breaks on, dump the bike onto it's side and slide right up to the pump!
( so the filler cap is closer to the pump ). If there is a car in the way I'll just slide right under the *ucker....Might even yell WOOOHOOO as I do it, Na, that's a bit gay huh...

Sparky Bills
22nd February 2008, 23:07
HEHE, I think its a south island thing mate... :buggerd:

biggerbud
22nd February 2008, 23:14

Yeah, boomer, your quite right, how unthinking of me, I'm a shallow person...LMAOROFKLIA

boomer
22nd February 2008, 23:18
Yeah, boomer, your quite right, how unthinking of me, I'm a shallow person...LMAOROFKLIA

no you're not shallow. You just haven't thought it through. Neither have you thought that whining like a little girl on a web site has NO effect AT all.

In fact, the only positive that can come out of this is that you get a dose of realisation. But i won't hold my breath as you like to blame others for how YOU feel.

Big Dave
22nd February 2008, 23:21
For some reason I never have these problems.

biggerbud
22nd February 2008, 23:28
no you're not shallow. You just haven't thought it through. Neither have you thought that whining like a little girl on a web site has NO effect AT all.

In fact, the only positive that can come out of this is that you get a dose of realisation. But i won't hold my breath as you like to blame others for how YOU feel.

Once again, your quite right boomer, I'm not, I didn't, your right, your right again, you shouldn't and I do. mmm Hey, does that mean where married now??? SLMAOROFKLIA

God, it's so nice to have a good laugh...Cheers boomer.

boomer
22nd February 2008, 23:30

"MOMMY, I'M! NOT! AN! ANIMAL!"

boomer
22nd February 2008, 23:35
Once again, your quite right boomer, I'm not, I didn't, your right, your right again, you shouldn't and I do. mmm Hey, does that mean where married now??? SLMAOROFKLIA

God, it's so nice to have a good laugh...Cheers boomer.

Whats all this geek speak? Should i understand it? Should i care? Should i just put you on my "Oh look.. another dick head to ignore" list..??

15 posts and all you can contribute is a bitch session..... WELCOME and thanks for sharing...... i look forward to all your future posts with baited breath.

:wavey:

Big Dave
22nd February 2008, 23:38
"MOMMY, I'M! NOT! AN! ANIMAL!"

I did once push some dickwads mirrors out of shape when he parked too close.
'That's not very friendly' it said.

(&^@#$($^!#^@+*$!@$*+!+@*^$!@*$^!@*($^!*@^#_~&%⁄€›)!%@#$—‡·fl›`‹⁄€°›#€(*^$~—&!%$~!@(*$%^ you.

I think I said.

boomer
22nd February 2008, 23:40
I did once push some dickwads mirrors out of shape when he parked too close.
'That's not very friendly' it said.

(&^@#$($^!#^@+*$!@$*+!+@*^$!@*$^!@*($^!*@^#_~&%⁄€›)!%@#$—‡·fl›`‹⁄€°›#€(*^$~—&!%$~!@(*$%^ you.

I think I said.

and if i did a search do you think i'd find your post, running to KB whining like a bitch to all and sundry? or did you suck it up .. go have a beer and shag the mrs?

Howsit Big Boy?!

mstriumph
22nd February 2008, 23:42

Last time it happened I went right around and parked in front of her. I went to the toilet, had a coffee, looked at magazines, considered buying but after a long debate with myself I didn't and finally paid for my gas.
She came storming up to me at the magazine rack and demanded that I get out of her way. There were now three cars behind her waiting so she couldn't back up. I explained nicely (true!) that if she'd pulled forward none of this would have happened and that I would be able to move when I had paid.

heck ----- and i thought i was the only one that did that .......:niceone:

biggerbud
22nd February 2008, 23:53
Whats all this geek speak? Should i understand it? Should i care? Should i just put you on my "Oh look.. another dick head to ignore" list..??

15 posts and all you can contribute is a bitch session..... WELCOME and thanks for sharing...... i look forward to all your future posts with baited breath.

:wavey:

Now your just trying to sweet talk me, I know, I can feel the love.
Almost like a really being married huh.

:girlfight:

boomer
22nd February 2008, 23:55
Now your just trying to sweet talk me, I know, I can feel the love.
Almost like a really being married huh.

:girlfight:

done. Ignored. one less posters bollox to trawl through on this ever amassing cesspit of bollox

Big Dave
23rd February 2008, 00:02
Howsit Big Boy?!

Kicked a few goals, let a few through to the keeper and mixed some lovely metaphors.

biggerbud
23rd February 2008, 00:04
done. Ignored. one less posters bollox to trawl through on this ever amassing cesspit of bollox

Does this mean we're divorced now?? Can't we just get it annulled??
What do we do with the house, the kids, the dog.....the bike...
GOD, this is so messy...SOB SOB...

steveb64
23rd February 2008, 00:55

Don't suppose you considered that there may have been a vehicle stopped at the pump in front of her when she stopped? Which had since driven off? ...or did you see her roll in and stop?

If it was the first one - you're a bit mean! :spanking: But - if it was the second one... :cool: :D :2thumbsup ...farkin brilliant! :rockon:

xwhatsit
23rd February 2008, 01:47

(Insert snide comment about Harley engines and having to use the diesel pumps around the back)

It was funny, as I came back into Auckland from my wee trip up north, the closer you got, the sillier people got. From Puhoi onwards people got angrier and more impatient and more aggressive. I deal with these nutters every day, at work and on the bike, and you just block it out I suppose. It's not until you spend a few days (as opposed to blasting through on a ride) somewhere a bit less frantic you realise how different things can be.

Or perhaps, as Large David might say, we should all just HTFU. Being a Honda rider however, I prefer it when I don't have to put on my angry face :Pokey:

Soul.Trader
23rd February 2008, 06:33

Boy, there's no flies on you, huh?

nadroj
23rd February 2008, 08:28
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dailynews/4411745a6554.html

Marmoot
23rd February 2008, 08:46

no one wants to get close to you? Maybe you smell

Marmoot
23rd February 2008, 08:47

Gorrblimey!!! Then I must sympathise with the biker!
It's always biker brotherhood if he was wearing proper riding gears, right or wrong!
Where can I donate to this good cause?

Grub
24th February 2008, 19:31
...or did you see her roll in and stop?

I was behind her going in and nearly hit her when she stopped as I was expecting her to go right through. I'd seen her look at me in the mirror too, so she knew I was there. I must have been having a mellow day because instead of my normal direct approach, I used the subtle one :)

homer
24th February 2008, 19:34
Pulled in to the Challange petrol station in Lincoln, Canterbury, to fill up, nice day, wife on the back, lunch in the top box...sweet....

She pulls up right beside me so her gas cap is near touching my bloody handlebars, get's out and asks if I'm gonna move.

I say, doesn't your car turn corners? can't you turn round and use the other side of the pumps?
She say's she'll wait.

Well good fucking on ya lady, my wife can't get between your car and the bike to get on. I'm kinda angry now...

up just as I start the bike and pulls the diesel pump out running it over the front of my bike to fill her 4X4!

You probably struck a person from fendalton

steveb64
24th February 2008, 23:57
I was behind her going in and nearly hit her when she stopped as I was expecting her to go right through. I'd seen her look at me in the mirror too, so she knew I was there. I must have been having a mellow day because instead of my normal direct approach, I used the subtle one :)

Hee hee! :D And nicely done it was too! :niceone: +1

breakaway
25th February 2008, 01:52
Damn, some of you are almost as bad as those self appointed road sheriffs who drive at 100 in the fast lane.

Bikernereid
25th February 2008, 03:04
Hey rudeness is a world wide phenomenon. I was at the petrol station yesterday, had just filled up the hire car and wanted to leave but couldn't because some dumb ass bint in a Jag has parked about 3ft away from the pump in font of me. Not only had the dumb cow not bought any fuel only sweety for her rug rats she didn't think that anyone trying to get out would be screwed due to the Land Rover parked ar the fuel pump next to her.

Sat waiting for ages to leave and when I gave her the arms up in the air and the what were you thinking look she just had that inane dumbass look on her face as if to say 'What's your problem?'!!

This is why the eugenics programme was conceived.

Monkeyboy
25th February 2008, 10:27

She say's she'll wait.

Bloody good on you!!!, I used to fill up and then move my bike out of the way so any waiting cars could do the same, but now I just make them wait. I mean do you ever see a car driver get out of your way? I'm sure there is some psychology behind all this, they see a small vehicle just sitting there preventing them form filling up and it annoys them. Then I walk back to my bike and take my time putting on my helmet, gloves, earplugs etc

vifferman
25th February 2008, 11:07
Meh.

I can think of only one time when I've ever had any trouble at t'pumps, and that was kinda self-precipitated. Mebbe I'm reasonably patient, or just realise that Joe and Josephine Evridge are plonkers, so I'm not too surprised when they indulge in plonkerish activity? :spudwhat:

Anyway, my one episode was posted on here several moons ago, and was caused by me being pissed off with some rude plonker not giving way to me going into the servo, so I took advantage of his plonkerishness and 'stole' his place at the pump, while he was performing a 37-point turn to get his Turdmobile in a suitable docking position at the pump. (He obviously didn't realise the hoses were like, several metres long. :rolleyes:

Check it out. (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=3790)

Swoop
25th February 2008, 11:08
Then I walk back to my bike and take my time putting on my helmet, gloves, earplugs etc
Correct procedure to use if cager is being a bit of a pratt...
Approach bike after paying.
Put helmet on.
Put gloves on.
Get onto bike.
Sidestand stowed.
Key into ignition and start bike... (cager should have re-started their car to move forward by now)...
Stop bike.
Gloves off.
Helmet off.
Fiddle around in pocket.
Earplugs in.
Helmet on.
Gloves on.
Start bike.
Gently ride off.

If this is insufficient, you should see how much extra time it takes to adjust mirrors, radar detector, etc, etc...:blip:

buellbabe
25th February 2008, 11:29
Hey Swoop, you forgot
Begin to pull away and stop AGAIN.
Turn bike off and dismount.
Walk across forecourt to mate on other bike and pull out a map...

Actually I don't generally have trouble at pumps but that to say that its NEVER happened.
Case in point:Any Aucklander will know how busy the BP at the Papakura Service stop is???
Well I had filled the bike there and come back out to see a f**king 4x4 squeezing between my bike and the car on the opposite pump...sure an ordinary sized car could have got thru the gap but this thing was a F**king tank.
Actually clipped my mirror!

I couldn't believe my eyes and gesticulated my displeasure to the driver who was completely oblivious.

Bigger bud I don't think you're whinging... I reckon you had a right to be pissed.

breakaway
25th February 2008, 11:33
Bigger bud I don't think you're whinging... I reckon you had a right to be pissed.

Either that or they were afraid of getting the bash. I love how they know they f@#%ed up and act like nothing happened ;)

McDuck
25th February 2008, 14:11
Correct procedure to use if cager is being a bit of a pratt...
Approach bike after paying.
Put helmet on.
Put gloves on.
Get onto bike.
Sidestand stowed.
Key into ignition and start bike... (cager should have re-started their car to move forward by now)...
Stop bike.
Gloves off.
Helmet off.
Fiddle around in pocket.
Earplugs in.
Helmet on.
Gloves on.
Start bike.
Gently ride off.

If this is insufficient, you should see how much extra time it takes to adjust mirrors, radar detector, etc, etc...:blip:

I have found insted of the fiddling in pocket off with helmet with the engine goign and lissen for a strange sound...

BiK3RChiK
25th February 2008, 14:18
I try to be courteous at the pumps when I'm in the 4x4 or car. But then I was taught to use some manners. And I believe in 'what goes around, comes around'. Eventually...
M

avgas
25th February 2008, 14:19
I blame the decrease in secondary school education,
the increase in 4wd's,
the whole in the ozone layer...
.... and most of all the increase in bitches and morons.

Ixion
25th February 2008, 14:25
I blame the French

gijoe1313
25th February 2008, 14:32
I blame the French

Blame Canada!

McDuck
25th February 2008, 14:33
I blame the French

I fully agree.

MIXONE
25th February 2008, 14:36
I blame the gummint.Didn't we vote the bastids in to sort just this sort of shit.:argue:

Headbanger
25th February 2008, 18:22
If its a busy time I fill up, Then move my bike, then head in to pay....

Maybe I'm just totally out of control and over the top

But.........It works for me.

Max Preload
16th March 2008, 14:42
Could you not have done the intelligent thing and pulled away from the pumps while your wife was paying for the gas? That way you would have avoided the confrontation and the diesel spill. :rolleyes:

Why would you, unless the pumps were all full? I've yet to see a cager do it even when they are...

goodguy8
16th March 2008, 15:17
Shux.. y do ppl in car have to cut motorbikers off just to be "Cool".. especially ppl with shiny cars showing off their not so good driving skills..

BiK3RChiK
16th March 2008, 15:21
I pull out in my car for people so they can pull in.. It's a bit off-putting for the attendant inside. They think you are going to drive off!! :gob:

Also, I hardly get a thanks either... Yeah, there are some rude as people!:weep:

I'll still keep doing it though, cause it makes me feel good!:2thumbsup

mikest4
16th March 2008, 15:29
the amount of wankers in the world seems to be on the rise. There should be a better test to stop stupid people owning cars.

Insanity_rules
16th March 2008, 18:45
The worlds full of them

_intense_
16th March 2008, 19:20
challege had shitty fuel quality issues anyway i heard...

roadracingoldfart
17th March 2008, 06:29
I have done this one a few times to RUDE and AROGANT tintop drivers......

Wait till they have full attention filling the tank on thier vehicle and walk past thier drivers door slowly. They almost always have small kids in the car seat in the back so i just whip the keys from the ignition hole and chuck them to the afformentioned small kid. Off i go smiling lol.
No , i dont know how long it takes for them to find the keys but when they do i just hope the kid dosnt get a smack for stealing them and getting out of thier seatbelt without asking first.
A preoccupied mum is such a fun thing to play with as they just dont think in a rational way.
Version 2 .... mum with a handbag in the shopping trolley, parks wherever she wants to read the fat content on a packet from several metres away from said handbag and trolley.
Grab the handbag and walk to her , ask if she could possibly help to hold the handbag for a second while you reach to a top shelf and when she discovers its her bag , just say , Ohhh well aint ya lucky im not a thief then lady, Take care and have a nice day wont you. Bank lines are such a bitch to wait in.

They get a bit pissed but its much better to be embarresed than the victim of a stolen handbag. My local s/market is used to me doing it now lol. I got the idea from a cop mate that was sick of filling out stolen handbag report forms.

PeeJay
17th March 2008, 06:41

Wait till they have full attention filling the tank on thier vehicle and walk past thier drivers door slowly. They almost always have small kids in the car seat in the back so i just whip the keys from the ignition hole and chuck them to the afformentioned small kid. Off i go smiling lol.
No , i dont know how long it takes for them to find the keys but when they do i just hope the kid dosnt get a smack for stealing them and getting out of thier seatbelt without asking first.
A preoccupied mum is such a fun thing to play with as they just dont think in a rational way.
Version 2 .... mum with a handbag in the shopping trolley, parks wherever she wants to read the fat content on a packet from several metres away from said handbag and trolley.
Grab the handbag and walk to her , ask if she could possibly help to hold the handbag for a second while you reach to a top shelf and when she discovers its her bag , just say , Ohhh well aint ya lucky im not a thief then lady, Take care and have a nice day wont you. Bank lines are such a bitch to wait in.

They get a bit pissed but its much better to be embarresed than the victim of a stolen handbag. My local s/market is used to me doing it now lol. I got the idea from a cop mate that was sick of filling out stolen handbag report forms.

You really showed them....

boomer
17th March 2008, 06:48

if i saw ya do that i'd clip ya.

PrincessBandit
17th March 2008, 06:57
haven't read whole thread, so sorry if someone esle has already said this: i hate it when you pull up and find that every single set of pumps has cars all facing in the oncoming position. I understand everyone just wants to get their gas and get going, and if there's a free lane then they go for it, but it annoys me anyway!

BiK3RChiK
17th March 2008, 07:17
haven't read whole thread, so sorry if someone esle has already said this: i hate it when you pull up and find that every single set of pumps has cars all facing in the oncoming position. I understand everyone just wants to get their gas and get going, and if there's a free lane then they go for it, but it annoys me anyway!

This is because, generally, people only think of themselves these days. Most don't seem to give a toss about inconveniencing anyone else. No wonder the younger generation are growing up to be rude little buggers!

M

90s
17th March 2008, 09:18
if i saw ya do that i'd clip ya.

Friend of mine did the southern cross and in a pre-ride tour of the SI some party-kids in Christchurch grabbed his bike keys when he was paying and threw them down the storm drain.

Wish you'd been able to clip them.

slimjim
17th March 2008, 10:08
yup did give way to helping out other motorist's at the pump's, however it just doesn't feel nice after too many year's to giving way to tin top's, now i park me bike and take my sweet time in getting my gas and paying and yup even putting all things back on , why well the bikes warranted, rego'ed so i'm fulling in my time yea even once had the bike moved by a motorist cause he wanted to fill his landrover, hummmm asked mom to go back inside while i showed him his fault's in way's you don't do

Badjelly
17th March 2008, 10:57
i hate it when you pull up and find that every single set of pumps has cars all facing in the oncoming position. I understand everyone just wants to get their gas and get going, and if there's a free lane then they go for it, but it annoys me anyway!

Sorry, what do you think people should do? Only park on the left of the pumps? Or the right?

If there's a free lane I go for it, but tend to park my car on the right of the pump as the filler is on the left. It had never occurred to me that this would annoy anyone.

Maki
17th March 2008, 11:33
Yea, it's a shocker the way people behave these days, and all because of the new anti spanking law. :banana: