PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if you won Lotto?

Bren
23rd February 2008, 00:55
What would you buy or do if you won lotto...Powerball is getting big so is worth thinking about.

I would in order of preferance do these.
Pay off house.

Build a new garage

Buy a Dodge Ram SRT10
http://damox.com/cars/thumbs/Dodge/2004_Dodge_Ram_SRT10.jpg

Buy a Victory Arlen Ness jackpot
http://www.ferrarasvictory.com/2008vics/arlen%20ness%2008.jpg

Go on a cruise round the Carribean

RETIRE!

Nuff said!

EJK
23rd February 2008, 00:59
No lotto will get me this :(
http://www.luxurylifestyle.com/authorImages/31/Image1.jpg
http://www.elmarine.com/images/wally-b-galley.jpeg
http://designcrack.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/wally-power-yacht-118.jpg

Farkn awesome!
Now thats a pipe dream! Can't beat that! lol

But seriously I really want it

Bren
23rd February 2008, 01:04
Now thats a pipe dream! Can't beat that! lol

But seriously I really want it

that is something that you buy if you are billfuckingates or a south american drug baron...both thieves and crooks in my opinion

deanohit
23rd February 2008, 01:14
Just a few bikes, say a KTM Super Duke, KTM 640 Adventure, a few classics and a bucket for fun, van done up in race colours to transport the bucket to all the meets I'd do around NZ, a lifted, big tired 4x4, a place in the middle of nowhere (on the mainland of course) to live, I'd have to get myself a better boat to go and visit my mum and for those awesome fishing trips.
Then try and make whats left last as long as possible.

YellowDog
23rd February 2008, 05:28
Hey EJKDDORAI - Like your style.

But the Lotto doesn't pay that much!

James Deuce
23rd February 2008, 05:33
Begin a campaign to equate the Confederate Flag with evil as deep-rooted as the Nazi Swastika flag.

Patch
23rd February 2008, 06:06
shut down kb :headbang: so then you coonts would have to go get a life mwhaaaaaaaa :laugh:

DMNTD
23rd February 2008, 06:35
Invest the lot and live off it's interest....open a motorcyclists homestay and enjoy life even more.

Grahameeboy
23rd February 2008, 06:38
Invest the lot and live off it's interest....open a motorcyclists homestay and enjoy life even more.

I thought you already had the homestay...

DMNTD
23rd February 2008, 06:40
I thought you already had the homestay...

Heh! Yeah but it's non profit atm <_<

Grahameeboy
23rd February 2008, 06:46
Heh! Yeah but it's non profit atm <_<

...your new Avator Sir...

DMNTD
23rd February 2008, 06:52
...your new Avator Sir...

Oh I agree that greed "kills",hence why we're non profit but hey...these bikes don't buy and maintain themselves eh?

Grahameeboy
23rd February 2008, 07:05
Oh I agree that greed "kills",hence why we're non profit but hey...these bikes don't buy and maintain themselves eh?

Well if you stopped dropping them you may make a profit...:dodge:

chanceyy
23rd February 2008, 07:20
invest 99% of it & live off the interest for a good 6 months or so to decide how to make it work for me the best, dunno bout giving up work I think I would get bored pretty quickly but maybe seriously cut back my hours ..

would upgrade the bike though & prob have a trip round the country & decide where do I really want to live .. then get lifestyle property settle in my animals and reevaluate things at that point

homer
23rd February 2008, 07:37
give up work
live on the interest

Bren
23rd February 2008, 07:53
Hey South3rn Rid3r - Like your style.

But the Lotto doesn't pay that much!

couse it does...with powerball its over 8M....mmmmmm

Bren
23rd February 2008, 08:02
Begin a campaign to equate the Confederate Flag with evil as deep-rooted as the Nazi Swastika flag.

I'm Guessin ya dont like Country music, or Nascar, or mullets or utes etc....where is the evil in that?

James Deuce
23rd February 2008, 08:24
None of those things is inherently evil except for Country Music, but that is only because of what Faith Hill inspires my brain to dream about over, and over, and over.

The Confederate Flag on the other hand represents a tiered Class System akin to the Indian Caste system, with Human rights ranging from non-existent for slaves to free range perversion for the mega-capitalists at the top of the pile. It's a cool flag, but what it represents is the ultimate in reactionary social and political structures of the 19th century.

The weren't Good Old Boys in any sense, including the one that labels Cowboys "heroes" of the Wild West.

Trudes
23rd February 2008, 08:42
I'd stick it all in the bank to collect intrest while I have a big fuck off sized party, and invite all you dicks I guess, hire the best band I could get (who would agree to come), free piss etc. Yahhh.:banana: Then go for a world wide holiday and then decide where I'd like to live and buy a house, some land, some bikes, some cars, a race track, some horses and live off the intrest.
Now to scrape up enough money for a lotto ticket.

NZsarge
23rd February 2008, 09:03
If we are talking powerball here, as it's been pointed out is $8 mill at the moment.
1. Invest as much as I need to to maintain the lifestyle I want for now and into the future meaning living how I want but not spending all the interest so capital grows.

2. Buy a really nice place in Whitianga because I spent my childhood and a great deal of my adult life going there on holidays and i'm starting to miss it. (Not to mention it's a really awesome spot in a country of really awesome spots).

3. Buy a place probably in Palmerston North to live.

4. Buy the dream car garage (for me).
-Lamborghini Murcielago LP640.
-Audi RS4/RS6 (either one) and update to current model when they
models when they come out.
-VE Holden Commodore ute SSV
5. Buy the dream bike garage (for me).
-Yamaha R1.
-Yamaha FJR 1300 or Kawasaki Concours.
-Yamaha MT-01 (i'd hit it with a grade 3 hot up).
-KTM superduke (black).
-Kawasaki ZX14 (in the matt black and red custom kawasaki paint job).
-2x Yamaha FZ1's, a "SV" model like I have now but i'd buy the candy red one because they look stunning in that colour then i'd hot the f@#k out of it until it's a "don't look at me or i'll rip ya head off and piss down ya throat type bike!". Also a "N' model for laughs.

Then i'd Ohlins the shit out of them all including forks!

6. Make "reasonable" annual contributions to charities like Children's Cancer foundation and Women's refuge.

7. Travel a shit load!

8. Put a gym in both my home holiday home to concentrate on losing some weight and hire me a REALLY HOT personal trainer honey. :2thumbsup

NZsarge
23rd February 2008, 09:06
I'd stick it all in the bank to collect intrest while I have a big fuck off sized party, and invite all you dicks I guess, hire the best band I could get (who would agree to come)

So you would get The Police to come back to NZ (sans that Fergie tart):niceone:

mynameis
23rd February 2008, 09:13
I would honestly donate first and then work things out from there, as to what I would do with the rest.

There are lots of organisations that would be a lot better off with the surplus money.

Like Cancer society.

mynameis
23rd February 2008, 09:16
Hehe good dreamy thread by the way, you get everyone talking about what they want in life aye.

rainman
23rd February 2008, 09:19
Buy a Dodge Ram SRT10

That is one seriously ugly car... yeuchhh!

Bike's OK though :)

Bren
23rd February 2008, 09:31
That is one seriously ugly car... yeuchhh!

Bike's OK though :)

Man, it aint a car...IT'S A TRUCK!

And beauty is in the eye of the beholder....what could be more beautiful than a V10 Truck

Goblin
23rd February 2008, 09:33
Invest the lot and live off it's interest....open a motorcyclists homestay and enjoy life even more.I thought you already won the lotto.:confused:

nodrog
23rd February 2008, 09:40
i would buy KB and bring back WINJA

rainman
23rd February 2008, 09:42
Man, it aint a car...IT'S A TRUCK!

And beauty is in the eye of the beholder....what could be more beautiful than a V10 Truck

Ermmm. I'd post a list here but it would be so long I'd probably get an infraction... :)

Serious question. What would you do with a fugly big truck like that? What do you transport around on a regular basis that needs a big truck?

Bren
23rd February 2008, 09:52
None of those things is inherently evil except for Country Music, but that is only because of what Faith Hill inspires my brain to dream about over, and over, and over.
Blasphemy...pure Blasphemy and you must have a dirty mind!

The Confederate Flag on the other hand represents a tiered Class System akin to the Indian Caste system, with Human rights ranging from non-existent for slaves to free range perversion for the mega-capitalists at the top of the pile. It's a cool flag, but what it represents is the ultimate in reactionary social and political structures of the 19th century.

Times change and people change, the base meaning of the Rebel flag nowdays is Southern Pride. Some people may feel uneasy about this but in all probability it is because they do not understand the modern meaning of the flag and purely see it as a sign of bigotry and racism. After visiting the southern states I feel that their way of life and their values are similar to mine.
But the flag will never be an acceptable symbol to civil rights activists, or african-americans. Sure the flag no longer means the enforcement of slavery to most of the Southerners that associate with it, but some things will never change to those on the outside who view it.

Headbanger
23rd February 2008, 09:54
I would eat some pie.

Then, I would probably eat some more pie.

Then, I'd follow that up with some pie.

Then, some pie for desert.

Then off to bed, To dream sweet sweet dreams about pie for breakfast.

Bren
23rd February 2008, 09:54
Ermmm. I'd post a list here but it would be so long I'd probably get an infraction... :)

Serious question. What would you do with a fugly big truck like that? What do you transport around on a regular basis that needs a big truck?

Who needs an excuse to cart anything around if they have $8M from lotto...I Love those trucks...and it aint fugly at all to me...

James Deuce
23rd February 2008, 10:00
I'm with you on the truck thing. But I'd want a gun rack and lots of spotlights, and free trucker caps from Dodge with SRT on the front. And gold braid.

justsomeguy
23rd February 2008, 10:03
I'm with you on the truck thing. But I'd want a gun rack and lots of spotlights, and free trucker caps from Dodge with SRT on the front. And gold braid.

You also gonna change your name to Bubba'Jim ?

If I won that money

I'd move back to NZ. Buy a penthouse in the city. Get a Hornet to commute on. A ZX10R track bike and CBR600RR track bike. Nice Van to carry the track bikes around. Then travel the race tracks of the world with the Van and bikes doing track days and getting some expert tuition. Travel more than I do now.

I wont buy a cage of my own. But will join a supercar club and drive something new every week.

Finn
23rd February 2008, 10:03
I would consider this an unexpected bonus and spend every penny of it making sure Labour don't get re-elected.

Patch
23rd February 2008, 10:08
what could be more beautiful than a V10 Truck
a twin turbo Hennessey Truck putting out roughly 900hp :headbang:

why??

because I can, an its fookin Cool!!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee149/patchTLR/Srt10Pic2.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee149/patchTLR/hennessey_venom_800_twin_turbo_ram_.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TXLMR74nmY

TOTO
23rd February 2008, 10:08
I would eat some pie.

Then, I would probably eat some more pie.

Then, I'd follow that up with some pie.

Then, some pie for desert.

Then off to bed, To dream sweet sweet dreams about pie for breakfast.

you are a man of simple pleasures arent you :D

Magua
23rd February 2008, 10:09
Motorbike.
House.
Holiday.

_b

Goblin
23rd February 2008, 10:14
I would consider this an unexpected bonus and spend every penny of it making sure Labour don't get re-elected.If you bought a ticket an won it would hardly be unexpected would it? Do you actually buy lotto tickets??

TOTO
23rd February 2008, 10:16
If I won the lotto (assuming I ever bough it on time) I would buy 3 houses - one for me , one nice one for the falks and one for party and play.

Next on the list is Kawasaki ZX6 and eventually a ZX10 both green, and a RACE Bike probably green again :)

I would then proceed to pay off student loan and finance further 5 years worth of university studying.

The rest 10 000 000 will go in an account and I'll feed myself of the interest :)

O I forgot to mention a trip around Thailand for 6 months with my gf, trip around europe for 3 months, a month in Prague and further 2 months snowboarding on the slopes in Canada. what a year that would be ....

Also , hire halle Berry for my Yoga instructor ...:eek:

*note to self - go buy Lotto ticket today*

Trudes
23rd February 2008, 10:17
I would consider this an unexpected bonus and spend every penny of it making sure Labour don't get re-elected.

Can you scrap the Treaty too, please!

Finn
23rd February 2008, 10:30
If you bought a ticket an won it would hardly be unexpected would it? Do you actually buy lotto tickets??

Sure it would. The odds are well against you winning the big one.

I very rarely buy Lotto tickets however, this thread has inspired me to go spend $100 on them today. When I win, it will certainly make this thread interesting.

Finn
23rd February 2008, 10:31
Can you scrap the Treaty too, please!

We all know that would cost more than $8 mil.

Subike
23rd February 2008, 10:38
As I would like to build a trike
I would go hire an engineers workshop, complete with engineers who new what they were doing
And build a trike
Buy a house bus to live in
Travel the country on the trike when the weather is good
Travel in the bus when not.
When I couldnt drive/ride any more
then I would rethink what to do

Goblin
23rd February 2008, 10:39
Sure it would. The odds are well against you winning the big one.

I very rarely buy Lotto tickets however, this thread has inspired me to go spend $100 on them today. When I win, it will certainly make this thread interesting.
$100 on lotto tickets??? Fark I spend less than that on groceries each week!
When you do win would you donate your Brutale to a worthy cause? Namely ME?

rainman
23rd February 2008, 11:45
The odds are well against you winning the big one.

As has often been said before "The lottery is a tax on statistical illiteracy".

HRT
23rd February 2008, 12:38
Doesn't anyone else here just want a nice house (not wanky and huge) with a couple of toys? Pretty much just retire and have fun rather than try and be a celebrity with your Lambos and things?

And those Rams aren't all that nice to drive. V10s go like hell but drink to match. The diesels go better than the petrol 8s too :laugh:

EJK
23rd February 2008, 12:43
Doesn't anyone else here just want a nice house (not wanky and huge) with a couple of toys? Pretty much just retire and have fun rather than try and be a celebrity with your Lambos and things?

And those Rams aren't all that nice to drive. V10s go like hell but drink to match. The diesels go better than the petrol 8s too :laugh:

Yeah, I just want a boat ;)

Zoolander
23rd February 2008, 14:10
what could be more beautiful than a V10 Truck

This........

NZsarge
23rd February 2008, 14:42

If you have the slightest amount of petrol running through you veins and you've seen a Lamborghini in the flesh (particularly the Miura, Diablo or Murciealago) I deify you to not want one... Somewhere deep down inside....

James Deuce
23rd February 2008, 15:18
May favourite current Lambo is the Gallardo.

P38
23rd February 2008, 15:57
What would you buy or do if you won lotto...Powerball is getting big so is worth thinking about.

I would in order of preferance do these.
Pay off house.

Build a new garage

Buy a Dodge Ram SRT10

Go on a cruise round the Carribean

RETIRE!

Nuff said!

I'd pay someone to post Pointless Dribble on KB for your entertainment..... lol:laugh:

FROSTY
23rd February 2008, 16:10
If money was no object> I'd buy a racetrack of my own.

Goblin
23rd February 2008, 16:51
If I ever won a significant amount I wouldn't tell anyone but I would help out a few people I think deserve it. :sunny:

shafty
23rd February 2008, 16:58

Great minds.................

Have a couple of tourers sitting ready for overseas visitors - who you've met while touring their country - to use.......

NOMIS
23rd February 2008, 17:09
Id buy a house semi rural on a 10 acre block, some big american truck, a rv, a few bikes, n keep 2 mil in the bank. have a big workshop and give some to charity

doc
23rd February 2008, 18:37
If I ever won a significant amount I wouldn't tell anyone but I would help out a few people I think deserve it. :sunny:

Cmon 8 mil you would have to tell someone . KB'r would know.

Goblin
23rd February 2008, 18:46
Cmon 8 mil you would have to tell someone . KB'r would know.I'd be conspicuous by my absence. :shifty:

Bren
23rd February 2008, 23:20
Well, there goes my dream on hold for another week..I did not win!

Big Dave
24th February 2008, 00:45
Doesn't anyone else here just want a nice house (not wanky and huge) with a couple of toys?

Yep - then I'd set up an immensely cool advertising business and treble it.

slowpoke
24th February 2008, 01:03
I'd buy a nice lil' chateau close to the Nurburgring and spend a large portion of most days there learning to ride these:
http://www.classic-motorbikes.com/stock.asp?Ref=DZ72&Lang=en
http://www.classic-motorbikes.com/stock.asp?Ref=DX95&Lang=en
in between flitting between the European rounds of MotoGP and WSBK and the inevitable hospital I'd end up in, to which I'd feel obligated to make a substantial donation to ensure a level of service I'd like to become accustomed to...

Animal
24th February 2008, 01:09

The best suggestion so far!

Beemer
24th February 2008, 08:58
Pay off all the debts first, buy my husband a few new bikes (all his are about 20 years old!), buy a new car (nothing too flashy, probably a Mazda 6 and perhaps a lovely old Mustang too!), and either expand the house we have now or buy a new one with a bit more flat land. One thing I would definitely be having would be the chef's kitchen, with cooking equipment to match! I'd like matching furniture too - nice new dining suite, bookcases (that aren't from the Warehouse), chest of drawers, etc.

I'd definitely invest the bulk of it to provide a lifetime income without having to work (although I'd continue to do the bits of work that interest me). I'd also like to be able to set up some sort of trust for the local animal rescue shelter that would provide it with enough money to do what it does on a larger scale, plus enough to invest that they didn't have to rely on donations to survive.

Oh, and I'd have to buy three postcards ... one each to send to the BATS (my Bitter and Twisted Siblings) from some exotic location!

jrandom
24th February 2008, 09:05
A Lotto win? We're talking in the order of several million, presumably?

I'd chuck in the mind-numbingly boring contracts I'm having to take on to make ends meet, make a few ex-colleagues offers they couldn't refuse, and get on with turning the win into a sum an order of magnitude larger.

And I'd still ride a GSX1400.

:niceone:

jrandom
24th February 2008, 09:07
I'd definitely invest the bulk of it to provide a lifetime income without having to work...

See, this is something I just don't get. You'd spend several million dollars on making your life boring?

:confused:

deanohit
24th February 2008, 09:23
See, this is something I just don't get. You'd spend several million dollars on making your life boring?

Only if you want to make it boring.
I'm sure I could fill in my time hunting, fishing, various custom bike builds and so on. Hell, if I got bored at home I could always go on a road trip some where around the world. :bleh:

Goblin
24th February 2008, 09:23
Oh, and I'd have to buy three postcards ... one each to send to the BATS (my Bitter and Twisted Siblings) from some exotic location!:laugh: Love this bit!!:lol:

jrandom
24th February 2008, 09:29
I'm sure I could fill in my time hunting, fishing, various custom bike builds and so on. Hell, if I got bored at home I could always go on a road trip some where around the world. :bleh:

I reckon I could fill maybe two years, maximum, like that, before my brain asploded.

HornetBoy
24th February 2008, 09:42
Invest 90% of it ,and live off the interest each week ,use the 10% to pay of my current debts and maybe buy another bike.simple!

now ive just got to win lotto....:weep:

ynot slow
24th February 2008, 10:24
Assuming it's powerball and around $6mill.

Be boring but invest it,go and have a holiday to suss out options(who to kill,lol),make a list of my REAL mates,buy them a few toys.

If I didn't have to work I'd volunteer to help the cancer society(give back support they have given my family).Part of that interest would go to oznam house for their facilities in Palmy.

Worst part if you win lotto is you can't buy good health for elderly relatives or yourself.

All the materialistic things mean nothing if you can't enjoy them with friends and family,that's the best part of winning lotto,having fun spending some of the loot.

Disco Dan
24th February 2008, 10:46
You have just as much chance of winning the lotto if you dont buy a ticket than if you do.

I havent bought one in a long time... I reckon I will win it next time...

Would pay off my parents mortgage, give enough to my brother and sister to set them up. Buy myself a house and a new bike then invest the rest and live off that only working a couple of days per week (could not stop doing that).

Beemer
25th February 2008, 08:21

Did you not read the next line of my post? I said I'd like to invest the bulk to provide a lifetime income without HAVING to work - and I also went on to say I'd still do the work that interests me. I am self-employed and when work is slow, I have to take on mind-numbingly boring temping work that pays peanuts, solely in order to pay the bills. I enjoy what I do and would like to continue doing SOME of it - I meant that it would be nice to have enough money coming in that I could choose to work rather than having to work to being in money!

Swoop
25th February 2008, 08:39
What would you do if you won lotto...

Be fuc*ing amazed that I won the thing!
It is just a tax on people who are bad at maths.

We all know that would cost more than $8 mil.
Inflation IS getting out of hand! A box of matches now costs that much???

Usarka
25th February 2008, 11:48
Buy a big fuckin steam roller, register it on the road and drive to work. Obviously I'd be late and get fired, so i'd squish the bosses bmw and drive home again laughing manically, mwaahhahahahahahahaha.

Timber020
25th February 2008, 21:05
I would do my job, but travel the world doing it. Do the great jobs, the big missions and avoid the crap. Come back to NZ after a few years, have kids, use the money to piss off people who need pissing off, but I still think I would do what I do, just be more choosy of what jobs I do. Buy some land to put a big kennels in for my wife to run (as she loves dogs more than anything and its been her dream).

Lifes good.

bikerboy011
25th February 2008, 21:23
1. House with a swimming pool and a gym
2. Ducati 1098
3. lamborghini murcielago

I also want a pet Cheetah and a crocodile ahaha...

Grub
25th February 2008, 21:43
that is something that you buy if you are billfuckingates or a south american drug baron...both thieves and crooks in my opinion

Why? Nobody pricked your bubble-dream so why do it to his.

Or, sorry I didn't realise, you started this thread so you could rubbish what everyone else wants?

Grub
25th February 2008, 21:50
... and free trucker caps from Dodge with SRT on the front...

Didn't you mean "NRA"?

James Deuce
25th February 2008, 22:05
No, that would be the license plate.

mstriumph
25th February 2008, 22:09
What would you buy or do if you won lotto...

would need a LOT of $$ for this, but

go to Nepal and establish a pension & welfare fund for ex-british-service ghurka personnel
go bike shopping with the bloke
buy a new tractor
buy a house for each of the kiddlies

oh - and a bore/windmill would be nice :love: - it gets a bit dry here

Grub
25th February 2008, 23:12
OK, my dream spend would be

- Mortgage & debt free
- Then I would buy the boat below. It's already in Ibiza, Nasty would fly to meet us whist the crew (nominations have already been accepted from Wannabiker, Colapop & SweetP) and I would sail to all the key Mediterranean ports. We might take paying passengers, we might not. Depends on how we feel when we wake up.
- While the crew is entertaining paying charter passengers in the Mediterranean during the summer, Nasty and I will tour Europe on our bikes, we don't care what they are but probably something like an FJ or ST - almost certainly jappas. The tour would include all of western Europe and Scandinavia. Neither of us feel pressured to grace the US with our presence.
- A minimum of the capital will be invested to produce a regular interst income of no less than $250,000pa
- We'd do a few things around the house or maybe buy the lifestyle place I designed, built and sold but nothing flash or too expensive.

We've really hardly thought about this at all :innocent: (What else are a pair of Nolan's with bluetooth bike-to-bike intercomms for?)

Ahem ... I use the term "we" loosly as Nasty's ideas are almost exactly the same as mine - just without the boat, the Mediterranean, the charters, the cruising and the crew. Well I do compromise, I did give up on my own Lancair private plane ... and they're only $385k

Trudes
26th February 2008, 05:48
So am I the only one that would have a big party and invite you arseholes? Gee, what a bunch of arseholes!!!

James Deuce
26th February 2008, 06:17
Money is for getting away from people, not bringing them together.

You saddo.

madandy
26th February 2008, 06:57
Invest the lot.
Use two finance savvy associates to reap the most interest, & pay the least tax while paying parents mortgage, outlaws mortgage, setting up brother in law & niece.
Piss off to the UK to introduce our son to his pommy family, then explore Europe, Africa & Asia and hire bikes and cars appropriate for each nation and open our eyes to this great big world.
Relocate home to Canterbury & purchase small block of gently undulating land. Buy earth moving equipment & slowly construct a track suitable for caning bikes and race cars.
Raise son in an environment where he is free to choose his own path, experiencing as much as possible with only moral/ethical limitations.

MisterD
26th February 2008, 07:47
I'd buy a coastal property and a boat, just so I had the excuse to own an old Ferguson tractor...

firefighter
26th February 2008, 07:52
turn up to work in a new Lambo and get out the cutting gear and cut it up in front of the boys! hahahahahaha

Finn
26th February 2008, 07:53
turn up to work in a new Lambo and get out the cutting gear and cut it up in front of the boys! hahahahahaha

You should be a financial adviser.

Grub
26th February 2008, 08:12
So am I the only one that would have a big party and invite you arseholes? Gee, what a bunch of arseholes!!!

Nah silly, our party would be in Ibiza and you're all invited :)

nudemetalz
26th February 2008, 14:24
Grub, if you won lotto, you would commission Nudemetalz to make a clock replica of everything you just bought....now wouldn't you !!!

Usarka
27th February 2008, 10:54
Grub, if you won lotto, you would commission Nudemetalz to make a clock replica of everything you just bought....now wouldn't you !!!

What if my only purchase was a nice new clock?

nudemetalz
27th February 2008, 14:20
I'd say WHAT and WHEN !!!!!!!!!