PDA

View Full Version : Manfield Open Day 15/1/05

RiderInBlack
24th November 2004, 18:39
Just been reading the MC Trader & News and see that the CDMTC are having their Annual Manfield Open Day on 15th Jan 2005. I really enjoyed:ride: :Punk: this day last year so I'm planning to go to it again. CDMTC did such a good job with organising this that Mansfield is still my favourite track:first: (and I've only been on it once). I will be traveling down there from Whangarei on the 14th (probably pitch tent around Fielding) and be returning on the 16th, so if anyone wants to ride down and back with me just PM me. Hope to see some of my fellow KBers there.

Sparky Bills
24th November 2004, 18:42
This is ALWAYS a good day!
Just get there early so you dont miss out. :disapint:
Not too close to new year parties.. So should ride even better! :first: YEAH!! :2thumbsup

k14
24th November 2004, 19:16
Ooo, that sounds like a pretty cool opportunity to come down and check out the track, at this stage I would say count me in.

Do you know what the price of it is?

RiderInBlack
25th November 2004, 19:40
Do you know what the price of it is?$40:Punk: :Punk: and they run slow, medium, fast and race classes:Punk:

JohnBoy
25th November 2004, 20:28
Not too close to new year parties.. So should ride even better! :first: YEAH!! :2thumbsup

but dude, still dont think it will break any of our traditions!!!
:drinknsin

will have the Zed down.. all going to plan. if not already commited to something else......

k14
25th November 2004, 20:51
$40:Punk: :Punk: and they run slow, medium, fast and race classes:Punk:

Wicked, I'm good as there.

What time do the gates open?

RiderInBlack
26th November 2004, 05:58
Wicked, I'm good as there.

What time do the gates open?Scrutineering is from 9am to 9.45am, and They limit the day to 120 bikes (first in first serve), so I recommend you get there well before 9. Look for "Roxanne" (as seen in my profile pic) as I will be hanging around the gates (last year they went in via the stables) waiting for the gates to open:msn-wink:

They give your bike a real good check over (which they should do on all track days), so make sure your bike meets WOF or NZMC Racing standards (eg. Tire are good, nothing loose, bearings are good, chain OK, etc.). Bring some tape as they require all glass to be taped over (Mirriors can be taped or removed for the track).