PDA

View Full Version : cowpoos you slack prick (Manfield Nationals rnd4)

Mental Trousers
24th February 2008, 11:00
So where's our results update thread?? Being there is no excuse.

Yesterdays qualifying times (http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=279135) are up.

FROSTY
24th February 2008, 11:05
Most likely hes down there at the track helping

Toast
24th February 2008, 17:30
Race results from Sunday now up on mylaps:

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=279135

Toast
24th February 2008, 17:35
And who the hell is Midge Smart?

kiwifruit
24th February 2008, 17:58
Scott Moir is doing really well considering how little time he's been at this style of racing

k14
25th February 2008, 05:57
And who the hell is Midge Smart?
Brit riding Sam Smiths R6 from last year. He won the 125GP champs in 03 and 04 (I think) here. Also came 2nd in last years R6 cup.

He broke his collarbone at Ruapuna on the Friday practice so was out for the first three rounds. Would have definitely made things a lot more interesting if he was fit.

BigG
25th February 2008, 06:52
Brit riding Sam Smiths R6 from last year. He won the 125GP champs in 03 and 04 (I think) here. Also came 2nd in last years R6 cup.

He broke his collarbone at Ruapuna on the Friday practice so was out for the first three rounds. Would have definitely made things a lot more interesting if he was fit. So whare were you at Manfeild!

k14
25th February 2008, 07:01
So whare were you at Manfeild!
Qualified 4th, 7th first race and then two 5ths. For 5th overall at the meet. Not the greatest results on paper but easily the best riding of my life. Report to come :banana:

Kickaha
25th February 2008, 07:47
Most likely hes down there at the track helping

Sitting on his arse doing nothing from what I saw :bleh:

Qualified 4th, 7th first race and then two 5ths. For 5th overall at the meet. Not the greatest results on paper but easily the best riding of my life. Report to come :banana:

And your second race was one of the most awesome races it's been my pleasure to watch

pritch
25th February 2008, 09:34

I don't know how much you paid the commentator, but your name seemed to be mentioned more in the commentaries than anybody else's.

Shame you missed it all :whistle:

Toast
25th February 2008, 09:39

He broke his collarbone at Ruapuna on the Friday practice so was out for the first three rounds. Would have definitely made things a lot more interesting if he was fit.

I'd say. Awesome effort to smoke the field like he did.

k14
25th February 2008, 09:52
I don't know how much you paid the commentator, but your name seemed to be mentioned more in the commentaries than anybody else's.

Shame you missed it all :whistle:
Yeah even though I've only spoke with Neil (the commentator) once I have heard he does have an obsession with me. Haha, looking forward to puke.

BigG
25th February 2008, 10:45
Qualified 4th, 7th first race and then two 5ths. For 5th overall at the meet. Not the greatest results on paper but easily the best riding of my life. Report to come :banana:Yep I would have to agree the best raceing at Manfeild was the 125's and the 600's the 125 Yamaha is a quick bike eh you'd have trouble catching him! ya did good anyway well done.

cowpoos
25th February 2008, 21:17
So where's our results update thread?? Being there is no excuse.

I was actually there.....!!!! :baby: was a awesome weekend!!

Sitting on his arse doing nothing from what I saw :bleh:

Thats because We were organised!! :cool:

Mental Trousers
25th February 2008, 21:21
I was actually there.....!!!! :baby:

As I said, being there is no excuse. Still want the bloody updates thread!!!

Slacker :oi-grr:

cowpoos
25th February 2008, 21:33
As I said, being there is no excuse. Still want the bloody updates thread!!!

Slacker :oi-grr:
Piffft!!! you could have rung me!

and...what was it that you did all weekend that prevented you being there?

Mental Trousers
25th February 2008, 21:35
Piffft!!! you could have rung me!

and...what was it that you did all weekend that prevented you being there?
My mothers here :doh:

cowpoos
25th February 2008, 22:46
My mothers here :doh:

My condolence's... :rolleyes:

Devil
26th February 2008, 07:12
Was definately some great racing in all classes!

Feel a bit sorry for clubmans though. Sidecar pisses oil on the track, no worries, just send out clubmans!

Then last race of the day, clubmans, starts to rain when it had been dry all weekend! D'oh!

Oh and cos i'm slightly biased, great work Jill! Congrats on your fastest times ever around Manfeild (by a mile) and also being in the championship top ten! Was a pleasure to be in the pits for you!

Kickaha
26th February 2008, 07:44
Who was that Triumph rider smashing shit up in the pub, you don't know anything about that do you Devil?:cool:

Devil
26th February 2008, 07:49
Fuck it wasn't even my glass! I walked past the table and bumped it!
:Oops:

Joni
26th February 2008, 07:50
Fuck it wasn't even my glass! I walked past the table and bumped it!captain co-ord? eh?

Oi! Wheres my present?

Devil
26th February 2008, 07:55
Yeah, had my drunk pants on. What a dick au!

Oh your present... must be that Biltong that's sitting on my desk...
I was going to bring it to Pukekohe but...