PDA

View Full Version : Jeep driver 'swerved into biker before attacking with mallet'

Bob
27th February 2008, 01:23
A jeep driver deliberately swerved to hit a motorcyclist before hitting him with a mallet. Bernard Doherty, 55, allegedly shouted: "I'm going to smash your bike up and then I'm going to run you over", before driving into Paul Wisdom's motorcycle.

Jurors at Edinburgh Sheriff Court heard Doherty sat laughing as Wisdom screamed in pain as his leg was trapped, then hit his crash helmet with the mallet.

Doherty is accused of assaulting Mr Wisdom and his passenger Shaun Leonard, as well as committing a breach of the peace by shouting and swearing and brandishing a mallet at the men.

The trial continues.

twotyred
27th February 2008, 05:12
"assaulting"???? attempted murder obviously... which is what they would have called it had he been attacking someone in a cage!:angry2:

Nagash
27th February 2008, 10:07
That is fucking sick,

What kind of mental case does this sorts of things? Stick him in the psychopaths
prison..

fredie
3rd March 2008, 02:54
it happen too me . all i did was beep the horn .cause this guy in a van was on the mobil phone while driving like duichead<_<

Bren
3rd March 2008, 06:31
What kind of mental case does this sorts of things?
AN AMERICAN....nuff said!