PDA

View Full Version : Quasimoto. Tolerant to a tee.

tri boy
27th February 2008, 20:11
When it comes to purchasing bikes, and bike products, I'm what could be described as, "a bit of ditherer".
I'll do some research, decide what I think is right for me. Take in sound advise from those that know more about a product than me, and then somehow, sometimes I just plain old screw up the purchase.:crazy:
This happened in late Nov07 when I bought the wrong Quasi riding pants for my riding choice. Leg length, and general "on bike"comfort.
The first ride with them, I knew I had screwed up. So, as any typical male like me does, I refused to admit my failure, sulked about it. Put the pants in the wardrobe and sulked some more.

Fast forward almost 3mths, and I thought I should contact Brett and Paula to see if they could exercise my sulky demon's.
"Yup, no problems, pop around, and we will sort something out".
Okay, the pants were in as new condition, but Quasimoto not only exchanged them for what I should have got in the first place, they did it with grace, paitience, and professionalism.
Thank you guy's. The sulky demon is now banished, and the riding gear is back up to scratch. (New Leathers Next):banana:

ynot slow
27th February 2008, 21:17
You would struggle to find any retailer to do that,after the time.Shows how confident they are in their product,to swap it for you.

Bet ya don't buy elsewhere in the future,so repeat business is the name of the game from their viewpoint,and the old he told 10 people,they told 10 people etc.

Never regret buying quality.

Spyke
27th February 2008, 21:18
lol I've got the same problem with choosing things, your not alone. hopefully when i get gear i'm not giving myself headaches for choosing the wrong stuff.
Quasi sounds like the bees nees in the clothing industry he does.

McJim
27th February 2008, 21:27
I bought the right size pants and jacket from Quasimoto - good kit. Good price too.

Gubb
27th February 2008, 21:59
Fortunately I managed to avoid that mistake by buying what Brett told me to. Worked brilliantly, as I had no clue what I wanted, or needed.

Big ups for knowing your customers when they don't know themselves.

:2thumbsup

Quasievil
28th February 2008, 06:33
Cheers Tri boy, nice to hear youre happy, we try our best to please.
about time we went on a adventure ride me thinks to !