PDA

View Full Version : Katman loves his bike

Patch
28th February 2008, 07:22
:wacko: here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1BMTHmqi00&feature=related) :wacko:

jrandom
28th February 2008, 07:36
:blink:

That was obscene.

Katman
28th February 2008, 08:06
Katman loves his bike

Do you dream about me?:eek5:

Mikkel
28th February 2008, 09:32
Idiots are everywhere - but Sweden do seem to have a rather lot of them!

Poor bike... I'm just thinking that noone who have had to work for their money would ever thrash anything like that!

Str8 Jacket
28th February 2008, 09:36
Do you dream about me?:eek5:

Idiots are everywhere

I rest my case!

Katman
28th February 2008, 10:31
I rest my case!

Whatever, you Ethiopian vegetable.:msn-wink:

slimjim
28th February 2008, 10:34

nope gota that wrong too :clap:

Str8 Jacket
28th February 2008, 10:40

I get alot more roots than you.

kiwifruit
28th February 2008, 10:40
pity it was outdoors

R6_kid
28th February 2008, 16:16
pity it was outdoors

got something you want to share mr fruit?

kiwifruit
28th February 2008, 16:28
got something you want to share mr fruit?

only my life, with you, bro :love:

cowboyz
28th February 2008, 16:35
that was really painful to watch.

Just thinking about the advert next week for a "mint R1 only done 5000km"

Boob Johnson
lol that tard is so punishing that bike :pinch:

Meanie
That guy was an absolute cock and doesnt deserve to be any where near a motorbike let alone on one, What a bloody waste of a dam fine machine
I wouldnt mind betting it wasnt his either
What a :tugger:

deanohit
28th February 2008, 16:36
Bwahahahaha, read the coments!

cowboyz
28th February 2008, 16:44
That guy was an absolute cock and doesnt deserve to be any where near a motorbike let alone on one, What a bloody waste of a dam fine machine
I wouldnt mind betting it wasnt his either
What a :tugger:

I could do that. Can I borrow your bike for an hour or so............

Maha
28th February 2008, 16:47
Idiots are everywhere - but Sweden do seem to have a rather lot of them!

Poor bike... I'm just thinking that noone who have had to work for their money would ever thrash anything like that!

No plate, probably stolen, what a bunch of wank stain bike abusers.

bane
28th February 2008, 17:57
Bwahahahaha, read the coments!

yes, especially like the comment, "it's only an R1 getting raped, not his little sister, who cares". :buggerd:

Boob Johnson
28th February 2008, 19:28
Now that ive watched the entire clip............what a farkin wanker, looks like a rich kid who values nothing, wasn't even trying to be clever, just abusing it :bash:

Patch
28th February 2008, 19:33
holy shit

I was appalled after 30 secs

got irritating after the minute mark

couldn't stand it after 90 seconds

kinda reminded me of poster #3 really - what an annoying Cock!

Big Dave
28th February 2008, 19:55
You guys have never been to an outlaw turn then?

At the motherfuker biker shows - rather than motorcyclist events - they have burnout competitions.
Just like this unit's work - but with Harleys and Triumphs - there is a prize - usually decided by the carnage.

Much as I enjoyed it, this guy wouldn't podium at some I've seen in NSW. They hold them open till they catch fire or disintegrate.

PrincessBandit
28th February 2008, 21:47
Watched the whole clip and basically from 10 seconds in it was all :zzzz::yawn:

marioc
29th February 2008, 07:08
what a complete fcukin tool

Mikkel
29th February 2008, 13:18
No plate, probably stolen, what a bunch of wank stain bike abusers.

That was what I was thinking - or perhaps bought on drug money or...

Now that ive watched the entire clip............what a farkin wanker, looks like a rich kid who values nothing, wasn't even trying to be clever, just abusing it :bash:

...something like this.

Not pretty! :(

onearmedbandit
29th February 2008, 14:35
Pah, who cares. His bike (I'm assuming here, but you'd hardly put a clip on the internet of you with a stolen bike), his money (or his fathers, who cares, some people are rich, so what), he can do as he pleases.

Laava
29th February 2008, 17:01
Wouldn't want to live next to him!
My bro used to be stationed at Whenuapai and one of the other young barrackmen was doing a burnout with his front wheel against the bottom of some stairs. One of the unimpressed came round the back and heaved down on the bikes tail, sending it sprawling up the stairs.:done:

Katman
29th February 2008, 18:55
(Yes, I've had a few Bourbons.) :msn-wink:

Patch can suck my cock.

HornetBoy
29th February 2008, 19:13
far out that was sickning to watch :blink:,15k+ bike destroyed in a matter of minutes ,how someone can enjoy doing that is beyond me .:angry2:

o and why did the bike start leaking coolant ?

damm this kinda stuff pisses me off 2,probably the same guy.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/44ySdGGR-G0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/44ySdGGR-G0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Dak
29th February 2008, 20:03
That does look like the same guy, the R1 starts leaking coolant because it would be severely overheating.

HornetBoy
29th February 2008, 20:19
That does look like the same guy, the R1 starts leaking coolant because it would be severely overheating.

yea thought it might have been.o ok well thats why i don't own a liquid cooled bike then eh! power to the oil cooler :pinch:

McJim
29th February 2008, 20:23
This thread fails to deliver - I thought we'd see some fella with his dick in the exhaust of a bike :rofl:

Big Dave
29th February 2008, 22:20
This thread fails to deliver - I thought we'd see some fella with his dick in the exhaust of a bike :rofl:

You've changed since you moved to Invercargill.

Scummy doing flashers - now this - is it the beer?

Mikkel
1st March 2008, 00:38
far out that was sickning to watch :blink:,15k+ bike destroyed in a matter of minutes ,how someone can enjoy doing that is beyond me .:angry2:

I don't know. One one hand it qualifies as severe mechanical abuse, on the other you shouldn't under estimate nipponese engineering.

Anyone have a qualified bid as to how badly that treatment would fuck the engine in the end?

White trash
1st March 2008, 07:08
Fucken good on him! Best thing you could do for a tragic Yamahahahaha really.

Good link Patch, thanks.

Patch
1st March 2008, 07:30
(Yes, I've had a few Bourbons.) :msn-wink:

Patch can suck my cock.
If I ever decide to turn into a queer cunt an suck dick, I would at least want to feel it hit the back of my throat, so while your offer has been tabled, I think I'd prefer a man with a man sized dick thank you very much.

Not that there is ever any chance of me turning queer, I'd rather wear frilly Y fronts and pink leathers and own a Yamaha or Honda or both.

Best you carry on sucking that bottle little boy.

AllanB
1st March 2008, 08:01
yea thought it might have been.o ok well thats why i don't own a liquid cooled bike then eh! power to the oil cooler :pinch:

Ah oil gets hot too! go on see if yours can last 7 minutes on the rev limiter. Air, oil, water cooling relys on the bike actually moving and getting some air-flow to stop it overheating.

The only good thing about that clip is that it was not a Honda - then it would have played for 60 painful minutes.

Actually with all the electronics on a modern engine I am surprised that the computer is not set to shut the engine down if it has been on the limiter for X period of time.

Pussy
1st March 2008, 08:19
What a COCK. Only managed to watch about 20 seconds of it

HornetBoy
1st March 2008, 09:14
Ah oil gets hot too! go on see if yours can last 7 minutes on the rev limiter. Air, oil, water cooling relys on the bike actually moving and getting some air-flow to stop it overheating.

Yea lol would never put my bike to the limiter like that even for a joke,

my kat gets pretty warm if you leave it sitting at idle for too long,but then again ive let it sit for long periods of time and it seems to just get hot very fast then sit at a constant temp till you get it going then cools down a little,also good on winter rides as the heat radiates out the vents in the fairings and onto your legs keeping them toasti warm .

meh i prefer oil cooled less mucking around with coolant etc :sweatdrop

Meanie
1st March 2008, 11:47
If I ever decide to turn into a queer cunt an suck dick, I would at least want to feel it hit the back of my throat, so while your offer has been tabled, I think I'd prefer a man with a man sized dick thank you very much.

Not that there is ever any chance of me turning queer, I'd rather wear frilly Y fronts and pink leathers and own a Yamaha or Honda or both.

Best you carry on sucking that bottle little boy.

Baaah haah haah haah, couldnt have said it better myself !

Katman
1st March 2008, 18:25
I think I'd prefer a man with a man sized dick thank you very much.

I figured you would.

Guitana
2nd March 2008, 11:38
I figured you would.

Damn!!! Sounds like a Cockfight is a brewin!!