PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Biking this weekend?

cleopatraxxx
28th February 2008, 12:50
are there any biking events this weekend please?

Quasievil
28th February 2008, 12:58
Have a look at the calendar on the homepage, that will tell you

Trudes
28th February 2008, 13:19
And if there are none in your area, start one, open invitation to riders in your area to meet up for a ride, amazing how many may come out of the woodwork. GL

Kimbo
28th February 2008, 13:31
And if there are none in your area, start one, open invitation to riders in your area to meet up for a ride, amazing how many may come out of the woodwork. GL

Heck yea! Im in!:woohoo: You name the time and place, I'll be there:yeah:

Waxxa
28th February 2008, 15:42
Drags at Meremere this weekend. Lots of bikes entered, will be something worth seeing :cool: and WheelieMonsta

007XX
28th February 2008, 15:46
are there any biking events this weekend please?

Depending on where you are in Auckland, and whether you're available, there is a ride on tonight (well, at least I hope it is on :confused:).

Meeting at 6.30pm at the Shell in Westgate, then a nice ride, and a meeting at the Bar Africa to seal it off nicely.

It'll give you an opportunity to meet some of the nutcases of this lovely family that KB is :D

cleopatraxxx
28th February 2008, 15:46
thanks all... might go to hawkes bay if the weather permits!!! farken weather grrr!!!

cleopatraxxx
28th February 2008, 15:49
dammit i know about thursdays, but i have the kids tonight, aargh, and such a lovely night to ride... o well... but i hear thursday night rides can be a bit crazy... any truth to this?

Devil
28th February 2008, 15:55
dammit i know about thursdays, but i have the kids tonight, aargh, and such a lovely night to ride... o well... but i hear thursday night rides can be a bit crazy... any truth to this?

They're perfectly safe. Just hang around the mid-back of the pack and you'll be fine!

Aitch
28th February 2008, 17:36
Cancer kids toy run.

cleopatraxxx
28th February 2008, 17:38
yeah might do that actually... where do they meet in cambridge? might stay at a mates in hamilton saturday night...

Aitch
28th February 2008, 17:40
Come into town and look for all the bikes to the right of the second roundabout.