PDA

View Full Version : Leathers For Sale

Mitch
14th August 2003, 21:53
Leather one piece racing suit.  Old but very much intact with armour in all the right places.  Fit  5 ft 10 - 6 ft med build (those who I have met, they fit me)  Red, white and blue (ish a little faded)  $250.36    :D

PM, e-mail or 0211341703

:niceone:

duckman
15th August 2003, 10:44
So have you bought some new leathers then Mitch ??

:cool:

Kwaka-Kid
15th August 2003, 12:48
hey mitch

i cant member them but do they have sliders etc?

im like almost 6ft, skinny little white-boy, well u seen me. wud they fit? just that the old mans ones still need to be repaird and stuff, and i was looking into putting sliders onto them, but like, they will prolly fall apart :P

Mitch
15th August 2003, 12:57
Heya Duckman :D Yup had the new (second/third hand) ones a while now, they match my bike hehe Sratched and worn lmao.  :p

KK yes they have sliders and body armour and will prob fit you.  Trying them on may be a good start though  :niceone:  You know my number.

Mitch
17th August 2003, 01:01
These have now been sold.................  :D

I hope all those reading this are sitting down!!!!!!

KK bought a set of racing leather :eek::eek::eek:

I bet he is wearing them, in his garage, on his bike, making broom broom racing noises LMAO  :buggerd: 

Don't forget to get yourself a set of chest sliders and a velcro hump KK  :niceone:

Kwaka-Kid
17th August 2003, 07:20
pfft, that valcro is lies! wtf do i want a ump for? its heavier! and chest sliders? i cant even get my knee down, let alone my chest!

anyways yeah i actually have leathers of my own now :) yay.  Oh and a funny comment a work mate made the other day beat yours even mitch.. mate george at work doesnt even think hte RVF exists :( calls me a liar and says i sit on a sawhorse with a petrol tank nailed to it and sit on it making noises in full kit.

hoe thass juss mean!  But its okay, HE IS THE ONE THAT WEARS ORANGE SHOES! (shame george if u read this)  batty boy batty boy!! -in true Ali G style :D

Firefight
17th August 2003, 10:49
Way to go KK. what do they look like I'll keep a look out as I travel the "Nor Western"

firefight:rockon:

Kwaka-Kid
17th August 2003, 15:36
faded red, blackend white, and dark blue :)  but  i wont wear them to work and back everyday, maybe some weekend rides.. mostly track only :) if i ever make it

MY BABY WAS JUST BOUGHT :( and not by me.  Goodbye ZXR400 :( i didnt want it to come to this.. hello VFR400 NC30 soon tho, ASAP! :) Thursdays TE i am looking hard.