PDA

View Full Version : Southland: Dunedin - 15-March - Ride to Catlins & Evening Drinks

Cajun
29th February 2008, 15:25
Me and motogirl are planning on riding around the catlins on saturday march 15

Anyone welcome to join.

If someone can suggest a good meeting point would be good.

And if possible some to show us how to meeting point, we are staying near 'The Lion Foundation Arena, Edgar Centre, Portsmouth Drive'

-----
Also plan on having some evening drinks/food at 'The Southern Bar' afterwards, anytime after 5.30ish would be great. Anyone welcome

-----------
I won't be able to update this thread from the 5th March forward, so please txt me after this time(please include your nickname so i know who txt me)

scumdog
29th February 2008, 16:17
Could be a goer - IF I'm not working (again).

Silverfern
29th February 2008, 17:31
Would be great to join you, if the weather continues to be as good as it has been! I have an inkling that our local BRONZ are having the Easter Egg rally that afternoon though. I've checked their website but it's a bit out of date so can't confirm that. Any help we can give you to find your way around town, let me know, I live not far from the Edgar centre.

MotoGirl
29th February 2008, 20:29
Would be great to join you, if the weather continues to be as good as it has been! I have an inkling that our local BRONZ are having the Easter Egg rally that afternoon though. I've checked their website but it's a bit out of date so can't confirm that. Any help we can give you to find your way around town, let me know, I live not far from the Edgar centre.

Sweet, fire us a txt so we can put you in our contacts list :woohoo:
There'll be truckloads of bikes in town over the weekend for the Ulysses AGM.

McJim
29th February 2008, 20:31
I'm still relatively new to these here parts but once the meeting point is sorted gie us a shout eh? Don't think I'll be working that weekend.

MotoGirl
2nd March 2008, 16:06
I'm still relatively new to these here parts but once the meeting point is sorted gie us a shout eh? Don't think I'll be working that weekend.

We're staying in Otautau on 12 and 13 March anyway.

Daffyd
3rd March 2008, 10:43
I'd be keen for part of it. Maybe meet up with you as you pass, or leave as you pass. Either way, the kettle will be on.

MotoGirl
3rd March 2008, 11:41
I'd be keen for part of it. Maybe meet up with you as you pass, or leave as you pass. Either way, the kettle will be on.

Sounds good! One of the locals should be able to give you a meeting point. We have NO idea where we're going and we'd probably give you somewhere that doesn't exist!