:niceone:

Blink
15th August 2003, 18:16
dude, it looks pink..

or is that just my monitor... hmmm **whack**

but still... very nice bike :)

Marmoot
15th August 2003, 22:42
anybody knows how much it would take to convert my (naked) Blade into round-headlight and yoke-mounted speedo?

Big Dog
15th August 2003, 23:12
Originally posted by Blink
dude, it looks pink..

or is that just my monitor... hmmm **whack**

but still... very nice bike :)

Well the grips are certainly pink!:gob:

Try doing a outdoor shot with the whole bike instead of showing off your bbq:rolleyes:
lol

Big Dog
15th August 2003, 23:14
Originally posted by Marmoot
anybody knows how much it would take to convert my (naked) Blade into round-headlight and yoke-mounted speedo?

Thats the spirit Marmoot don't leave, improvise:rockon:

mightyjoeyoung
16th August 2003, 06:48
heres one more with out the barbee

What?
16th August 2003, 10:11
Originally posted by Marmoot

Could be done VERY inexpensively, especially if you can find good used parts from non-commercial sources. Even if you had to go through wreckers, instruments / mounts and a headlight should all come in at a couple of hundred tops. Go for it.:rockon:

bikerboy
16th August 2003, 11:01
Hey Marmoot,

If your serious you should check out www.custombike.org.

There are some wild pictures of what people have done to convert sportbikes into naked or streetfighters. Most have barely more than a seat and handle bars plus totally stripped frame.!:niceone:

Some great ideas that wouldn't cost much in money but time is another matter.:eek:

Good luck and hope you find a way to stay with the riding. :rockon:

Big Dog
16th August 2003, 15:28
Much better picture!
Now add in a beautiful woman (just to justify the pink grips)
lol

mightyjoeyoung
16th August 2003, 16:04
i could put the BBQ back in the picture :D

Big Dog
16th August 2003, 16:20
Well That might make it more manly, RRR, or throw in some powertools, RRR. Please not voice dripping with sarcasm,,, or is that envy at a much newer more expensive bike?

Never a good Idea to display photos of your garage on the net. I used to be in security, seems in the mid to late nineties this was a common way to "case garages/homes of known online entities".

I hope your bike is as much fun as it looks! According to most reviews what they lose on the straights they more than compensate for on the twisties!

Hm looking back over this reply I have to wonder if Tim the Tool Man Taylor had anything to do with the CBRRR?

Is the extra RR an effort to be more masculine?

Ciao :done: :Offtopic: :done:

Big Dog
16th August 2003, 16:22
Is that the grip of another bike in the right bottom foreground?
If so what and where are the pics?

Marmoot
16th August 2003, 22:24
Originally posted by bikerboy
Hey Marmoot,

If your serious you should check out www.custombike.org.

Thanks. I know all the concept. But I just don't have time to do it myself. So, if somebody know anybody good in NZ (Auckland area) that is affordable, please recommend.
I am pretty sure doing streetfighter won't affect my speed provided I keep the current handlebar layout. (read: only sticking a headlight into the fork)

mightyjoeyoung
17th August 2003, 01:29
BIGDOG the garage is a no no but as for security hows a shotgun and a german sheperd sound as a deterrent :niceone:  the other bike is a aprilia tuono  . just a great all around bike .

Big Dog
17th August 2003, 20:32
Originally posted by mightyjoeyoung
BIGDOG the garage is a no no but as for security hows a shotgun and a german sheperd sound as a deterrent :niceone:  the other bike is a aprilia tuono  . just a great all around bike .
All good then:niceone:
Ciao, Big Dog.