PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Motomaniachick

Firefight
28th November 2004, 16:25
Congrats, on your first year at Uni, and passes on all your papers ! :first: :first: , Your parents are real proud :yeah:

Seems the millons of dollars spent in your early education was a good investment..

one things for certain, you don,t get your brains from me :crazy:

Love Dad :confused:

sAsLEX
28th November 2004, 16:36
Yeah its all good finding out all the hard work has paid off, just got my last mark and only got one C, i must be spending too much time studying and not enough time riding!

motomaniacchick
28th November 2004, 20:41
Thanks dad, I never did find out who I got all my talent from.... YAY!! 4 months off!! Thanks also for coming into work today it was a nice suprise, and my boss liked the customer compliment form mum filled out... :2thumbsup XX SEZ

Kwaka-Kid
29th November 2004, 04:59
Congrats moto, and to you too Alex-wicked dude now time for some rides yeah?

SPman
29th November 2004, 05:21
Congrats moto, and to you too Alex-wicked dude now time for some rides yeah?
Yup - congrats. Congrats to everyone who passed and to those who didnt quite get there......well....theres always summer school! :whistle: :whistle:
SP

Bob
30th November 2004, 02:42
Well done to both of you.

(If I was being a mean old moderator, I'd move this - but the forum heading is "Biker News", so I'll leave in here! - I will make a copy to the General Rant area so more people spot it though)

aff-man
30th November 2004, 09:55
Yeah its all good finding out all the hard work has paid off, just got my last mark and only got one C, i must be spending too much time studying and not enough time riding!

Too much riding for me :shit: :pinch: :pinch: :crazy: . Moohahahaha..... now to get a job so i can do even more riding :ride: :Punk:

Well done to all those who got through unscathed. Looks like it'll be a cracker of a summer :headbang:

toads
1st December 2004, 07:20
Congrats, on your first year at Uni, and passes on all your papers ! :first: :first: , Your parents are real proud :yeah:

Seems the millons of dollars spent in your early education was a good investment..

one things for certain, you don,t get your brains from me :crazy:

Love Dad :confused:

Congratulations MMC, certainly no mean feat these days! Well done, and well done to Mr and Mrs Firefight too, you've obvioulsy done a mighty fine job of child rearing!