PDA

View Full Version : Some Sprint day photos

Uncle B
28th November 2004, 18:37
Here are some Law Breakers doing there thing at the Sprint Day 28th Nov :devil2:

Uncle B
28th November 2004, 18:44
All of these guys are doing over 200

Uncle B
28th November 2004, 18:56
Wot better way to spend a Sunday

Sparky Bills
29th November 2004, 18:57
Nice shots dude!
Where were all the wheelies?? :Police:
Looks like it was a good day.

StoneChucker
29th November 2004, 22:38
I have some good movies, but they're on Mini DV tape :angry: I need to get the camera I used, and upload to pc. Then I'm assuming you have to edit, and fiddle with the size :shit:

I'd probably have to give them to MatthewT, who might be kind enough to put them on his Nitor site :rockon:

StoneChucker
29th November 2004, 22:40
Who is in Pic 6? That is one GREAT looking bike :blah:

riffer
30th November 2004, 07:01
Who is in Pic 6? That is one GREAT looking bike :blah:

Yup. Gotta admit, Stoney, you'd never think you dropped it ;)

Nice job, Sawyers. :niceone:

StoneChucker
30th November 2004, 09:55
Yup. Gotta admit, Stoney, you'd never think you dropped it. Nice job, Sawyers

Well, they did replace all the parts with new parts, so it's expected, and I am pleased. As for nice job? I reserve comment........................................... .................................................. ...........

I just want my bike back, and to win lotto, give up work and forget about life's fucking crap and ride every sunny day. :mad:

badlieutenant
30th November 2004, 15:36
is that a 86 gisxr ? what was his time? and the motard? anyone know ?

matthewt
30th November 2004, 17:28
I'd probably have to give them to MatthewT, who might be kind enough to put them on his Nitor site :rockon:

If you can keep the files to below 300Mb total then I have room for it. I've only got 1Gb of space and most of that is taken with MV bike videos. Someone must be downloading them, the traffic hit 39.5Gb this month !!!!

Mooch
30th November 2004, 18:48
Awesome Pics Vtwin , You did well to have the bikes inframe at 230 plus . Looks like I've got room for improvement (Need to get lower on bike). Nice to meet more kiwibikers this time.

Cheers
Mooch

riffer
30th November 2004, 18:54
If you can keep the files to below 300Mb total then I have room for it. I've only got 1Gb of space and most of that is taken with MV bike videos. Someone must be downloading them, the traffic hit 39.5Gb this month !!!!
tut tut, some naughty peeps been hammering your server Matt:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. <hr> <address>Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.nitor.co.nz Port 80</address>

matthewt
30th November 2004, 19:23
tut tut, some naughty peeps been hammering your server Matt:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. <hr> <address>Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.nitor.co.nz Port 80</address>

Bugger, I got a warning message yesterday but it had only hit 80% (32Gb) so I figured I'd be OK with 8Gb left for a few days.

Once the 1st of december rolls over in the US I'll be back in business. Only done this twice this year and I normally password the video area when it gets close.

At least they are still redirecting my email :niceone:

matthewt
30th November 2004, 19:35
Bugger, I got a warning message yesterday but it had only hit 80% (32Gb) so I figured I'd be OK with 8Gb left for a few days.

Once the 1st of december rolls over in the US I'll be back in business. Only done this twice this year and I normally password the video area when it gets close.

At least they are still redirecting my email :niceone:

Geez, 3.5Gb yesterday and just over 9Gb today. The guy that does the videos uploaded a new one last week and another new one a couple of days ago. If anyone wants an overdose of onboard MV video's then when the site is back up try http://www.nitor.co.nz/~pete/pete.html

Coldkiwi
1st December 2004, 16:08
some of those guys definitely need to practice their race crouch!

StuB
1st December 2004, 20:38
is that a 86 gisxr ? what was his time? and the motard? anyone know ?
Hi, four of us went to the sprint together, the motard (CR500), the GSXR, R1 (pic 2), and myself (RZ350 - anyone get my pic, should have been real easy at my speed :-)
Yep, that's a GSXR750G, can't remember his time, tho worked out round 240kmh I think - it's for sale if anyone is interested. I think Motard turned round 8.5 flying and 12.2's on the standing quarter. It's physically difficult to fit sprockets on that thing to give tall enough gearing for a decent top speed (it's absolutely barking to ride tho .....)

StoneChucker
1st December 2004, 22:43
some of those guys definitely need to practice their race crouch!
If you're referring to me, I had a video camera stuck on the tank :sly:

badlieutenant
1st December 2004, 23:22
Hi, four of us went to the sprint together, the motard (CR500), the GSXR, R1 (pic 2), and myself (RZ350 - anyone get my pic, should have been real easy at my speed :-)
Yep, that's a GSXR750G, can't remember his time, tho worked out round 240kmh I think - it's for sale if anyone is interested. I think Motard turned round 8.5 flying and 12.2's on the standing quarter. It's physically difficult to fit sprockets on that thing to give tall enough gearing for a decent top speed (it's absolutely barking to ride tho .....)
ooooeeeeer and eeek. a cr 500 motard. A friend converted his old cr480 (82) to motard. He had similar probs with gearing. VERY good bike in the twisties, if you didnt mind his on/off throtle. Bloody good speed for an old gsxr to be doing. I know my bike says its doing that but......yer whatever :D
good to see the different types of bikes mixing it up. Might have to goto the next one, just to watch :D (will test mineif someone brings a trailer) :)