PDA

View Full Version : Amazing what you can do on a wet afternoon!

Blackbird
2nd March 2008, 07:11
Seeing as yesterday was crap weatherwise and I was faced with domestic chores, I chose instead to play about with some video editing of our brisk scamper through Arthur's Pass when we were down there last year on the 'birds. Edited down ~90 minutes into ~9 minutes. My first attempt to be creative: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASxx-GhweyQ.

Some of it is a bit shaky but that's what you get when you're moving along a bit:rolleyes:. Might be able to tidy it up as I learn more about the editing software.

Maha
2nd March 2008, 07:27
What a mint road for bikes, that first one lane bridge looked a little closer that it probabaly was (film speed) awesome viewing Blackbird...:2thumbsup

Blackbird
2nd March 2008, 07:32
What a mint road for bikes, that first one lane bridge looked a little closer that it probabaly was (film speed) awesome viewing Blackbird...:2thumbsup

Cheers MM - err, it was a bit on the close side actually:sweatdrop

TOTO
2nd March 2008, 22:07
Great vid, trully beautiful roads to ride. Looks like you falks had fun :)

spookytooth
3rd March 2008, 07:05
I shouldn't have watched that before work.Now i'm gunna have to take the day off and go for a ride :)

norwester
12th March 2008, 09:00
Great vid I just spent the last two weeks touring around the South Island on my old Beemer, went inland this time through,Arthur's Pass, Lewis's Pass and every side road I came across. Cheers to all the cool people from this site who I had a yarn with.