PDA

View Full Version : Flatmate/accommodation wanted (Auckland)

Draco
3rd March 2008, 12:10
Anyone need a flatmate? My daughter & I are looking for someone to share a house with, preferably within 1/2 hr drive of Middlemore Hospital. We come with cleaning products, shiftwork friendly and a great sense of humour! Anyone genuinely interested please PM me for more info or txt 021-0543149.
Cheers, Draco. :niceone:

Curious_AJ
3rd March 2008, 12:14
I'd say yeah... but sadly I don't have a place yet and if I did it would be in/near glenfield (as i am going to work as a dog groomer there shortly)...

Draco
3rd March 2008, 12:16
I'd say yeah... but sadly I don't have a place yet and if I did it would be in/near glenfield (as i am going to work as a dog groomer there shortly)...

Hey dude, what about meet in the middle? Somewhere inbetween your work and mine? Just an idea. When ya moving anyway? Sounds like a fun new job.

Swoop
3rd March 2008, 12:30
The relief you will feel, of Skidmark finding a place to reside before seeing this thread, will be immense.:clap:

EJK
3rd March 2008, 12:34
Bet she was waiting for skidMark to get a flat so that she can post it up lol

fireball
3rd March 2008, 12:37
hey im looking for a place out east ways soon

Draco
3rd March 2008, 13:27
hey im looking for a place out east ways soon

Mmmm...How soon? Send me a PM.

As for skidmark???? I could beat him in to submission with one hand tied behind my back :doctor:

007XX
3rd March 2008, 13:31
As for skidmark???? I could beat him in to submission with one hand tied behind my back :doctor:

Who couldn't? (and hasn't thought of it, at least once :shifty:)

Good luck for the finding a flatmate, it's never an easy process.

Curious_AJ
3rd March 2008, 13:38
Hey dude, what about meet in the middle? Somewhere inbetween your work and mine? Just an idea. When ya moving anyway? Sounds like a fun new job.

that might work, needs easy transport though as I'm not sure If I'll have my bike by the time i move...

as for when, well probably in a few weeks time as I'm just sorting a few things out first.

as for the job, yeah It's pretty darn cool :)

DEATH_INC.
3rd March 2008, 18:11
C'mon folks, much as I absolutely gutted and upset about this she needs a good place to go with someone trustworthy. Any place she moves to will be richer for her presence.

Draco
3rd March 2008, 19:32
Well folks lots of wonderful offers coming in for temporary measures if I needed it. Your a fab lot. A few PM's with some possibilities for flatmates, but keep the offers coming guys, its great!

Mole_C
6th April 2008, 21:19
Looking at one in greehithe if anyones interested

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=71052