PDA

View Full Version : Puke Racing This Weekend

Soul.Trader
3rd March 2008, 13:18
I'm interested in going to the racing this weekend - where do I buy tickets? How much does it cost? Does anyone know where I can get a programme? Thanks.

Ivan
3rd March 2008, 14:05
Its about 20 bucks I think, and you get tickets on the day at the gate,
And also the programme you get at thegate as well im pretty sure us racers get them at sign on

HDTboy
3rd March 2008, 16:26
My puke is faster than yours

Tim 39
3rd March 2008, 17:27
I've had my tickets sent to me, but for spectators, get em at the gate and they'll give you a programme when you buy tickets. would be good to see a few spectators there!

scrivy
3rd March 2008, 20:25
Cool!! So now we've got 1 spectator...:pinch::lol::shifty::dodge:

Tim 39
3rd March 2008, 20:29
Cool!! So now we've got 1 spectator...:pinch::lol::shifty::dodge:

cool ae! I even have some people I know coming to watch too, so there'll be at least three!!!

scrivy
3rd March 2008, 20:31
cool ae! I even have some people I know coming to watch too, so there'll be at least three!!!

F@rk!! Will there be enough seats there for them??

BIHB@0610
3rd March 2008, 20:38
You put on a freakshow for me, Scrivy, and I'll do my best to return the favour..........:bleh:

By inviting a few spectators!!! Geez, where is your head at???

Soul.Trader
3rd March 2008, 20:55
What day/time should I show up to get most of the action? I'm thinking I'll organise a ride from Tauranga, see if we cant get a few of us up there.

BIHB@0610
3rd March 2008, 21:12
I reckon Sunday's the best day, but that's my personal opinion (chick, non-racer = know nothing!!)

Racing doesn't start till 3.10pm on the Saturday - before that it's practice and qualifying.

Racing starts at 10.30am on the Sunday - 12 race programme.

You can check out the website (it's not wonderful, but better than nothing) at http://www.nzsbk.co.nz

sidecar bob
3rd March 2008, 21:29
Wicked man!! so this is going to be the biggie then!! Damn, if id known that id have spent 150 grand on a sidecar so we could win, Oh the shame!!

scrivy
4th March 2008, 09:16
Wicked man!! so this is going to be the biggie then!! Damn, if id known that id have spent 150 grand on a sidecar so we could win, Oh the shame!!

Was that sarcasm Bob???
I guess it just leaves us with one job to do. Put on the freak show!!
Bit hard around Puke thou. No tight twisties.

FROSTY
4th March 2008, 09:21
ohh come on scrivvy. Drop the tray on ya chair about 40mm.
The sparks over the "hill" would be better than a fireworks display

Joni
4th March 2008, 09:37
Was that sarcasm Bob???
Bit hard around Puke thou. No tight twisties.Sorry I wont be there to catch up and support the freak show hun!

Looking forward to seeing you guys in April.

Have a super weekend guys. :clap:

scrivy
4th March 2008, 09:44
ohh come on scrivvy. Drop the tray on ya chair about 40mm.
The sparks over the "hill" would be better than a fireworks display

I could do that........
Or I could get sidecar Bob to hang off it and get dragged down the main straight by one arm at 200 kms..........
Or I could take the main fairing off so people can see we race an old post classic sidecar........... getting crazy amounts of drift etc by being able to see the front wheel.

That's what the spectaotrs wanna see!! Not something just going round and around like a slotcar set!!
Even the Superbikes look clinical now compared to days gone by where riders would get bucked around like shagging a $2 hooker!! (or sidecar bob in his van with his lady partner...)
We need to entertain the spectators, so they will come out in droves!!
Anyone fancy being a sacrificial crash test dummy at Puke???
Divvo?? Kick?? Remember, chicks dig scars!!!

scrivy
4th March 2008, 09:49
I reckon we go back to cheng shin treaded tyres, pogo suspension, and switches for engines, and piss poor 2 pot calipers!!

That'll sort the men from the boys!!
Now, I'd pay to go and watch the challenges brought about from that!! :Punk:

sidecar bob
4th March 2008, 09:55
Was that sarcasm Bob???
Bit hard around Puke thou. No tight twisties.

No, it was just "i cant believe some dumass would actually do that" I mean, think of all the prize money for a win & the mana in front of the entire country!!!!

BIHB@0610
4th March 2008, 09:59
Even the Superbikes look clinical now compared to days gone by where riders would get bucked around like shagging a $2 hooker!! (or sidecar bob in his van with his lady partner...)

Did you make a distinction between a $2 hooker and Sidecar Bob's "lady" partner .........??? Aww Scrivy, keep that up and I'll think you like me ....:love:

FROSTY
4th March 2008, 10:07
That's what the spectaotrs wanna see!! Not something just going round and around like a slotcar set!!
We need to entertain the spectators, so they will come out in droves!!
Anyone fancy being a sacrificial crash test dummy at Puke???
Divvo?? Kick?? Remember, chicks dig scars!!!
Now theres a thought--how about if ALL the superbike riders had to select their non adjustable suspension from a barrel on the AM before their race.
hehehehee.

sidecar bob
4th March 2008, 10:26
Now theres a thought--how about if ALL the superbike riders had to select their non adjustable suspension from a barrel on the AM before their race.
hehehehee.

Blingoh!! Best idea yet.

scrivy
4th March 2008, 11:26
Did you make a distinction between a $2 hooker and Sidecar Bob's "lady" partner .........??? Aww Scrivy, keep that up and I'll think you like me ....:love:

Oh shit!!! The last part of the sentence was tacked on later. I didn't mean it as you took it.......... I , er, um, owww.... how can I back out of this one??
You aint no $2 hooker!!! In fact, you aint no hooker at all!!!

(Does that go someway........) :2thumbsup

sidecar bob
4th March 2008, 12:21
Oh shit!!! The last part of the sentence was tacked on later. I didn't mean it as you took it.......... I , er, um, owww.... how can I back out of this one??

Nup, Youre screwed mate.

Joni
4th March 2008, 13:00
Nup, Youre screwed mate.Bones, Bones, Bones.... how many times do we need to BEG you to keep your and Scrivys sexual desires to yourselves :bleh:

:spanking:

BIHB@0610
4th March 2008, 13:11

Hey I didn't take it badly at all!!! Geez, you called me a lady FFS!! How can that possibly be bad? Let's all have a big hug at Puke :grouphug:

Bones, Bones, Bones.... how many times do we need to BEG you to keep your and Scrivys sexual desires to yourselves :bleh:

Ok, you beg for that, Joni. I'll be begging Bones to share :love:

scrivy
4th March 2008, 13:15
Bones, Bones, Bones.... how many times do we need to BEG you to keep your and Scrivys sexual desires to yourselves :bleh:

So why did you PM him then for more details???:whistle:

Hey I didn't take it badly at all!!! Geez, you called me a lady FFS!! How can that possibly be bad? Let's all have a big hug at Puke :grouphug:
Ok, you beg for that, Joni. I'll be begging Bones to share :love:

Oh no........ here we go again!!! I'm feeling sick, don't know if I can make it to Puke................ might be influenza or sumpin......??

Joni
4th March 2008, 13:35
I'll be begging Bones to share :love:Share eh? I never knew you had an interest in sharing in his Scrivy loving :love:

Can I watch? :shifty:

sidecar bob
4th March 2008, 14:07
Share eh? I never knew you had an interest in sharing in his Scrivy loving :love:

Can I watch? :shifty:

What the hell, why dont you just join in, :bleh:

scrivy
5th March 2008, 19:39
What the hell, why dont you just join in, :bleh:

Now I'd pay to watch that!! Hell, I'd even let her have my share of the beds in the van!!

Kickaha
5th March 2008, 19:45
Oh no........ here we go again!!! I'm feeling sick, don't know if I can make it to Puke................ might be influenza or sumpin......??

Nah you're just scared of the LCR crews? :bleh:

scrivy
5th March 2008, 20:07
Nah you're just scared of the LCR crews? :bleh:

Nah, not scared of the LCR crews mate. But their rigs are too fast for my old post classic rig at Puke!! :yes:

Hows this piccy of the burn on my leg? :cry:

BIHB@0610
5th March 2008, 20:22
You're so hot, Scrivy ........:drool::drool::drool:

Seriously though that looks awful, hope you're ok

Joni
5th March 2008, 20:30
Hell, I'd even let her have my share of the beds in the van!!Shit and here I was hoping you and I could snuggle Scrivy! :innocent: :lol:

BTW you and Dave have more in common than you think... he has a jewel of a burn on his leg too at the mo... :doctor:

Kickaha
5th March 2008, 21:13
Hows this piccy of the burn on my leg? :cry:

Hardly worth a mention HTFU:whistle:

scrivy
6th March 2008, 08:07
Hardly worth a mention HTFU:whistle:

Its now infected - lots of nice pus oozing out of it!! Something for Divvo to get his mouth around............. :sick:

Kickaha
6th March 2008, 08:13
Its now infected - lots of nice pus oozing out of it!! Something for Divvo to get his mouth around............. :sick:

I'll bring a big soldering iron I think we need to cauterize it

scrivy
6th March 2008, 08:18
I'll bring a big soldering iron I think we need to cauterize it

Nah, no need to mate. I think racing on it at Puke will put paid to that!! :crybaby:

Kittyhawk
8th March 2008, 22:06
Im goin to head down and cheer on for the day...come up and say hi to me...Im the chick wearing a sling!!!:pinch: